Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 52. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is for anyone with money.

If there is enough demand and potential it will be eventually be accessible to everyone that can afford it, like happened with Internet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think it's possible for everyone because it can be learned. It depends only on people who are lazy and without determination. they will be like that for a lifetime. So anyone can be young or old as long as you're always hardworking and patient.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

No! Bitcoin is not only for educated and knowlegable persons. Bitcoin is does not required that and there is no rule like that in bitcoin. It is open for everyone any time, at any age as long as someone understand bitcoin. Bitcoin is that good for it is open for everyone. The unemployed persons, undergraduate persons, and persons who want to earn while they are still studying like me has chance to earn by means of bitcoin.
Hopefully it goes like this as the time pass by. It is a very big help for everyone who are already in bitcoin and those who want to join bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Technically yes, but just look at the price of Ethereum. People are just absolutely stupid when it comes to investing and they think if the price goes up that means it's good tech. Bitcoins have great tech behind them and are a great investment, but most people that invest in them are just doing it based on speculation and they think it seems cool. They don't really have a clue what it is. It's sad but that's where we are at this point.

Agreed but probably educated in the means of knowing stockchanges and terms in investing. Any people could really be into bitcoin at there own risk. Meaning wether you are educated or not, you are liable for your loss or profits. Because even educated people can make mistakes min investing. Meanwhile people who knew the risk and knew what it takes to invest in either short or long term tend to more profitable than just educated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
And by educated and knowledgeable people, does it pertain to those who have attained a certain educational level? Like higher education or the college level? Because if it does then I would have to agree with you OP that Bitcoin is not limited to those type of people. I know of a lot of students who use Bitcoin, and they can use it even if they haven't attained their degree.

I, however, think that for people to use Bitcoin, you would have to be knowledgeable about the concept and you would have to educate herself on it. You won't be able to use it properly and make the correct investment decisions if you lack knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Technically yes, but just look at the price of Ethereum. People are just absolutely stupid when it comes to investing and they think if the price goes up that means it's good tech. Bitcoins have great tech behind them and are a great investment, but most people that invest in them are just doing it based on speculation and they think it seems cool. They don't really have a clue what it is. It's sad but that's where we are at this point.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Anyone can use it and learn it, it just take a little time to understand how it works, you don't need to be a super programmer or Tech University student

But to earn Bitcoin, you will need a fund, strategy, and must always know any latest update, even you just want to use it as daily transactions , you still need to know about latest update about what happening to bitcoin world

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
The bitcoins have been learned. And we all passed through it too. who once also became ignorant. So anyone can learn bitcoins. They also have the opportunity to earn money
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Of course not.
May be the technology behind bitcoin is hard to master without a knowledge background but for the bitcoin, you can explain it to everybody using fiat money. Just compare with people using smartphones or any other smart device, they are not even educated enough but still using it.
I remember when i discovered the erase button in the computer keyboard and how smart i felt using it despite i was too young at that time. Now my grand-mother use the same computer to contact their children without any precedent knowledge at all.
Bitcoin can be tought to anybody has or has not a bank system access that can make easy comparison and understand more better.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
I'm sorry but no, for me it "isn't" just for the educated and knowledgeable people because we can approach and solve different problems that we have, educated or not and knowledgeable or not. We have those talents and we use them even if we are in a low class or higher class. We give it our best cause we are still humans, we are all humans. Different in education or knowledge about a situation, we can still learn and analyze it very well. That's why i said that it isn't just for those smart people, its for all the people that what's to experience and try out bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Absolutely not. I feel people that are willing to buy bitcoin and take the risk are a step above everyone else but you do not need any specific knowledge to be aloud to invest!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
Nope , Bitcoin is for everyone dude that want to adopt the technology (the blockchain) behind Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is easily to determined what is it , even children they easily to know it so you dont need to became knowledgeable person to know it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252

for me everyone can recognize bitcoin with their educational background that is not too high and for the knowledge I think mandatory only in the field of economi and especially currency (digital currency) it is enough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة

That depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you are referring to are those who took up high degrees in college, then I think it isn't. But if we talk about people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins, then it is. Bitcoins can be learned by your own. You won't earn from bitcoins if you have no knowledge about it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: