Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins? - page 5. (Read 1609 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Indeed, many bounty hunters sell their coins immediately upon receipt. However, at the moment, I think the prices are affected by a negative trend in the market. Also, the price can be greatly influenced by the idea of the project.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
A certain portion of the bounty hunters do sell their received free tokens, which they receive as a result of joining the ICO signature campaign or to other kinds of generosity ICO. However, I do not think that this could significantly reduce the price of the new token. As a rule, two to five percent of the released tokens are allocated to the ICO generosity campaign. This is not enough to have a decisive impact on the price of the token on the exchange. I think that investors play a significant role here, who buy tokens first with a significant discount, which is up to 50 percent of the token's value. When the token is transferred to the exchange, they immediately sell them and receive 200 percent of the profit. They can have a much greater impact on lowering the price of the token.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
There's some truth to that. Many bounty hunters sell coins immediately after the coins are listed. But they have the right to. Bounty hunters spend their time to promote the project and get paid for it. Prices are mainly influenced by the General market situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
i do not think so. Most bounty tokens account for between 1% and 5% of the total token. the number of tokens that bounty hunters can sell is limited. it does not cause large fluctuations in the price of coins. i think ICO investors can really influence the price of coins.
Activity: 98
Gift hunters also have a dumping effect but I think the rewards of today's prizes aren't too big causing a big dump.
Greedy investors who try to flip and profit from each other, they invest in large bonus phases and sell their coins as soon as they are registered in a place and take advantage in the form of bonuses that they sell and throw away the overall value of the coin,
Activity: 210
Probably the hunters are the one who will cause the dumping of the token, and this is not good to the project token, it might ruined the projects future if it has.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes i agree, there are lot of bounty participants who causes the value of the coin to dump because some are selling it below the ico price. But most projects only gives 2% budget for bounty, so i guess that will not really affect the token, in the beginning yes, but after that, the price would stabilize

The main purpose I think why bounty hunters dump their coin right away is because they joined the campaign to earn money out of it but not necessarily thinking about investing.

And i agree that there's really a small percentage that goes to bounties for an initial offering so even if all bounty hunters dump their tokens, i don't think it'll cause a serious decline. Investors are the ones who would have that effect on a project not bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Definetely not it just may cause a little dump which is temporary, and not in every coin. Coins are dumped because they are not needed.
Activity: 126
Yes i agree, there are lot of bounty participants who causes the value of the coin to dump because some are selling it below the ico price. But most projects only gives 2% budget for bounty, so i guess that will not really affect the token, in the beginning yes, but after that, the price would stabilize

The main purpose I think why bounty hunters dump their coin right away is because they joined the campaign to earn money out of it but not necessarily thinking about investing.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

Not only bounty participants but investors also who got pre-sale bonus and even dev they dump their share in the market, sometimes these devs are the one buying their coins in their Ico and dump it when it hit the market, so there are different kinds of holders why the coin is being dumped
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This is obvious because the mentality of the bounty participants is always frightened after the distribution, the Token rates will drop rapidly. So after receiving the Token from the bounty, they will immediately sell, and this makes the Token rates after listing on the exchange floors fall disastrously!
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
This is to distinguish whether the value of this project is not worth it. Now a lot of bounty. Do not give coins. There are still some real projects. Of course there are also projects, just for ICO. Hey. Not good at making money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
both bounty participants and investors have the coins so we can't blame only the bounty participants. investors also sell their coins and they have a large portion of coins compared to bounty participants. price also depends on the project even there are many selling their coins if it has demand price will still go up.
Activity: 214
In fairness to all persons concerned, I don't think we have to blame the dump to participants alone because what they get is just a percentage of what the managers and investors get and it is not freely given for it has been exerted with effort and time. All has investments in any form and all has contribution to the succes of the project.
Activity: 275
Indeed, many bounty hunters, after receiving their reward, sell their tokens on the exchanges at a much lower price than bounty companies. This leads to a large devaluation of the coin, unfortunately.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?
I don't know. But for the bounty I know only about 2%, that figure can not make the coin dumped. If all bounty hunters sell together at the same time. The coin can go down a bit, but it did not affect much. Coin devaluation is caused by investors and the market
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
in my opinion, the cause of the coin price fell not because the bounty hunters dumped, but many of the factors that affected the coin dropped, probably because the market price is now down it also affects the entire price of the coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
in my opinion it is not true, because bounty participants are only given 1-5% of the total token, the problem that causes dumping is the number of sales rather than purchases and they doubt it and race to sell their tokens, so back to the development concept whether it will potential
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I do not know for sure what the cause is, I can only think that  the bounty hunters get only between 2% to 5% of the distribution of the tokens and it is impossible for only this minority to drop the prices of these tokens. I think that there must be other factors such as the Exchange platform, some say that there is manipulation of prices and the development of the Product also influence. The crypto community will support projects that are really useful. A strong and full project in operation so that their token acquires a good price and is a process that takes time.
Pages:
Jump to: