Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins? - page 8. (Read 1609 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I do agree that there is some dumping going on from the bounty hunters however they fulfilled their work duty so should be free to move forward as they see fit.  If the projects did not receive the quality work from the hunters they may have had a failed ICO so I hate to see hunters being shammed for profiting. 
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I don't see bounty participants really dumping because they only get just a gist of total coins. But really hurts when i see my fellow investors claiming their coins are freely given of which i do not side with them.At least they waste time, energy and resources to earn them. For me bounty really help ico
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
not true, because I think dumping coins can be caused because the platform has not run optimally. and this can show a coin journey that has not been stable, so the nominal coin obtained by participants is only a few percent of the total supply. it doesn't cause a big dump.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

I do not dump all my coins ever.  I keep a moon bag at all times of every coin I have ever worked for.  Also if the project is top notch and delivering a world class product they can punish the non believers as the price skyrockets.  If projects are blaming the workers for the bad outcome there may be a reason the project is dumping and it has nothing to do with the hunters.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?
Pages:
Jump to: