Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins? - page 7. (Read 1609 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
That is the concern of many people and investors. The bounty participants sold their cards when starting to insist on the floor. There is a solution to this problem.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

Yes It is possible because the bounty participants is doing some like selling and holding it, which means same as investors but which is holding it, selling it, "Buying" and  "trading" which means all are the posible cause of that the specific altcoin is moving for a high value and going for the low value charts in the altcoin's market value.

So in short all are to blame in the existence of the dumping of coins, which we can not predict if it is going for the win or lose scenario. Base on my other point of view when it loses its investors it goes bye bye they sell the altcoin lose hope because of the unpredicted value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think not. The bounty hunters usually only get very few token amounts. Usually 1 project only spends about 1% 2% token to reward hunters. It is too small for the total supply of the project. The dumping coins upon the exchange. I think the speculators. They do not intend to develop the same dev project. They only care about their pocket money.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
No not really the bounty hunters the cause of dumping coins. You ask yourself to get the answer, who has the highest coin holders of the coins? Of course the team and devs..If you saw a huge dump probably the big bag holders dump thier shitcoin. They dont really care for the price, investors and the project because they are all scammers. Im not particularly pertaining that all dumping coins are scam projects, but some of them are scammer and we should avoid them as much as possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The allotted tokens for the bounty participants are very minimal--typically just 2-5% of the total token supply. This does not affect the market severely compared to the investors which obtained large bonuses in the pre-sale up to the main sale. In retrospect, investors got those token too for free so pointing fingers to the bounty participants is a dick move.
Activity: 102
I think that's a big cause. The current coin distributors should they lock the coin at a certain time to avoid dumping
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Definitely not. Look at the ICOs. They devote 1% or a maximum of 2% of their tokens for the bounty campaigns. If the price of that token crash due to this 1%, then there is something seriously wrong with the ICO. And remember that not all of the bounty participants dump their tokens immediately.
Same here mate, a little portions alone can't dumped unless the dev itself dumping his shares, that's the only possibility that the coin will be dumped massively and continuously decreasing it's value when landed to any exchange site, most of pumped and dumped project act like this while real project have it's time table to keep on progressing and gained success.
Activity: 350
One factor of dumping the coins is the development of the project. Also if the developer is no longer active , investors will most likely dump their coins.
Activity: 196
You should remember that the amount of bountyhunter is very small, it can not be strong enough to influence the price of ICO for a long time. The drop in ICO prices is due to its inadequate appeal and poor development team
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Definitely not. Look at the ICOs. They devote 1% or a maximum of 2% of their tokens for the bounty campaigns. If the price of that token crash due to this 1%, then there is something seriously wrong with the ICO. And remember that not all of the bounty participants dump their tokens immediately.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

This is a sad situation that the investors are always putting all the blame on bounty participants but they did not measure the fact that their huge bonuses and cheaper price during the ICO are the main reasons on why some of their investors participants are involved of dumping earlier too. I also heard that some ICOs are selling their token earlier to cover the ICOs expenses and also to ensure huge profit.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
Some of the bounty hunters are creating massive dump after the coins/tokens got listed. And obviously they are responsible for the dump of every newly finished ico. But there are few hunters held coins/tokens and waiting for the big pump.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
indeed gift hunters are very influential on "dump coins", because most nbounty hunters always sell bounty tokens / coins that they have at low prices so that the price of coins becomes low. we as bounty hunters must know about this and start changing it.

You cannot just totally blame it on bounty participants because if we observe the number of coins received by the participants, it's only a little percentage compared to the investors. And you should also remember that not all the bounty participants would immediately sell their coins because there are others who would wait for the coin to go higher to sell. Maybe the ones who are selling more are the investors, those who bought at pre-sale because they have more bonuses so most probably even if the price is below ICO, they are still in profit.
Activity: 65
ICOs reserves %1 of their supply generally for the bounties.So if it can cause of dumping their coins then it's not that great coin anyway. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
no, i think its not true, cmon calculate together, when we join the bounty program we can see the reward of the whole prgoram is 1% from the token sale, imagine that the token sale raised $1 Million, so the bounty reward just $10.000 for all participant, so there are 99% in the inevstor hand right? is the 10000 USD change the price in the market? i think it doesnt change
Activity: 101
indeed gift hunters are very influential on "dump coins", because most nbounty hunters always sell bounty tokens / coins that they have at low prices so that the price of coins becomes low. we as bounty hunters must know about this and start changing it.
Activity: 98
In my own opinion, most of the reason why the price of a coin easily go down is because bounty participants will immediately sell their reward tokens onced the exchange is available. They don't care about it's future and all they want is to convert it into ETH or BTC and then into fiats. They are greedy enough to earned money.

Dumping of coins it's not possible to the participants maybe some of them are jut to pull down bitcoin and othet bounties hunter are keep on working hard to have a bitter life not just dumping of coins that is so unprofessional manner to the people who are doing there good for the future.
Activity: 532
Yes, they are part of the dumping of tokens. But that is the common need, we can not avoid it. If the project owner does not want their token to be depreciated, they can pay the bounty hunter ETH or Bitcoin.
That will avoid the ICO price drop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
In my own opinion, most of the reason why the price of a coin easily go down is because bounty participants will immediately sell their reward tokens onced the exchange is available. They don't care about it's future and all they want is to convert it into ETH or BTC and then into fiats. They are greedy enough to earned money.
Activity: 280
In the real world, there really are bounty hunters dump the ICO token right after they received their token reward since they are also in need of money but I believe it will not be 50% of the bounty participant who will do this. Each bounty hunters have their own reason for dumping and we need to respect their decision since they earned those token just like the other bounty hunters do.
Pages:
Jump to: