Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Coinabul still operating? - page 4. (Read 5630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
February 17, 2013, 09:50:39 AM
yeah just a warning I never got my 2 bars of silver from coinabul some 6 months ago, or a refund on my 8btc paid... why ?? because the guy never paid customs and apparently the bars were returned to sender, but coinabul never repaid me the BTC or declared they recieved the bars back... a trusted friend of mine then told me to watch out for coinabul as the guy running it is a sly piece of work and skimps on anything and he was not surprised by my situation...

btw it took like 2 months for the guy to even send the bars in the first place.... if he ever did...
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
February 17, 2013, 09:15:15 AM
Watching this thread
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 17, 2013, 07:10:37 AM
Has anyone successfully ordered from or communicated with Coinabul recently?

I ordered over 80btc worth of stuff from them over six months ago and received nothing. I have received about five emails from them in that time (despite me emailing them many many times, sending PMs on this site, and attempting contact via IRC), and have had no contact from them in about five weeks now. None of those emails have been much more than "we'll look into it" or "someone will get back to you".

I'm wondering if they've gone underground or if they've just stopped responding to me hoping that I'll just go away.
Pages:
Jump to: