Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 33. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
We need both since Bitcoin have no physical value yet and fiat is still needed for transactions and however it won't change in an instant, from fiat then suddenly digital currency. Both has different advantages. Fiat has phydical value and has stable market value. Bitcoin has a higher rate of increase in terms of its market value compared to regular currency.

Yes, they can exist together and no one should take that bitcoin is better, or fiat is better. Both has its places and people should make the most out of it. Right now bitcoin is not yet mass adopted, so I doubt it could be better than fiat.

No, cryptocurrencues are not better than regular currency.
Actually, everything has its own purpose.
I think cryptocurrencies ha e some differences than fiat that's all. Tongue
Bitcoin better than cash. There is not a single currency in the world that can boast of the absence of inflation. Bitcoin shows continuous deflation. Isn't that an argument in favor of crypto currency? If you are referring to the risks that Fiat is also exposed to risks.
I agree with you that bitcoins are hell better than fiat. There is no currency in the world that is totally risk free. Fiat does include risks as well. We are always robbed when we have paper money. It is risky to save money in your house. Bitcoins give you full freedom. They are less risky than fiat.

But how can you make the best out of bitcoin if you are not going to convert it to fiat? Of course we enjoy that freedom because we are our own bank, however, we also need to remain our self that in order to really used bitcoin we need it first converted to fiat and then buy the things we want because its not yet universally accepted. And besides, it  feels good holding fiat or gold because they are physical.  Smiley

Well said. We don't really have to find which one is better since there is no exact better between these fiat currencies and other coins. There are several factors and paramters which makes them better or worse. For example, with fiat money, you can make shopping everywhere while you can't spend your bitcoin in your small local shopping mall. For bitcoin, we don't have physical environments to put it, for money, we need. We can multiply the examples.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
cryptocurrency bears its clients finish obscurity. When you influence a buy with your ATM or credit card, your own data—your name, physical address and regularly other distinguishing information—is joined to every last exchange. Organizations, banks and governments can utilize this information to track you and observe your buys. Interestingly, cryptocurrency exchanges convey no individual data without your including it yourself.

As a matter of first importance, advanced monetary forms, as Bitcoin for instance, aren't connected straightforwardly to the laws, standards or controls of any administration, enterprise or bank. The loan costs, charges and additional charges you may need to pay on your bank or credit card not the slightest bit impact your crypto currency. Indeed, at the core of advanced money is a feeling of disobedience to these expenses, some of which are so profoundly covered in fine print as to be viewed as "covered up." Along those same lines, the rate of expansion that can possibly lessen the buying influence of your officially sanctioned lawful delicate, (for example, the US dollar) doesn't touch the estimation of any alternative currency you hold.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
We need both since Bitcoin have no physical value yet and fiat is still needed for transactions and however it won't change in an instant, from fiat then suddenly digital currency. Both has different advantages. Fiat has phydical value and has stable market value. Bitcoin has a higher rate of increase in terms of its market value compared to regular currency.

Yes, they can exist together and no one should take that bitcoin is better, or fiat is better. Both has its places and people should make the most out of it. Right now bitcoin is not yet mass adopted, so I doubt it could be better than fiat.

Bitcoin better than cash. There is not a single currency in the world that can boast of the absence of inflation. Bitcoin shows continuous deflation. Isn't that an argument in favor of crypto currency? If you are referring to the risks that Fiat is also exposed to risks.
I agree with you that bitcoins are hell better than fiat. There is no currency in the world that is totally risk free. Fiat does include risks as well. We are always robbed when we have paper money. It is risky to save money in your house. Bitcoins give you full freedom. They are less risky than fiat.

But how can you make the best out of bitcoin if you are not going to convert it to fiat? Of course we enjoy that freedom because we are our own bank, however, we also need to remain our self that in order to really used bitcoin we need it first converted to fiat and then buy the things we want because its not yet universally accepted. And besides, it  feels good holding fiat or gold because they are physical.  Smiley
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I think that the currency and the usual currency should exist together, these are two different directions. The usual currency is good to make small purchases, and the crypto currency can be used as an investment.

Yes I agree, it's good if both of these currencies have the same legality, although of course there are differences in transaction but still have the same function and very useful for everyone.
Yep, both types of currencies have enormous number of users. So instead of convincing people for replacing conventional money with digital currencies, it is far better to make bitcoins legal and let people enjoy both types of currencies. This will not create any chaos in the economic world.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are better than fiat in such away that they're digital and decentralized, fast, secure, and has lower transaction fees.
Activity: 106
For me today is indeed the world of cryptocurrency is in many people enjoy. Because in the world cryptocurrency is more practical in its use than using ordinary money. As an example now I prefer to use bitcoin payments when shopping
Actually if we use Bitcoin for purchase small payment, it really hard because the fees might high than the money we spend for buy that thing. So, this is reason Bitcoin just useful when use for send money between people different country.

Bitcoin has many advantages over the national currency. But many people still prefer to use Fiat because to the new crypto currency they do not yet have confidence
Activity: 980
Merit: 507

Of course they are better on one hand.But not using credit card makes some dumb head think that he/she is doing some illegeal bullshit. Also its better that credit cards  have age limit,otherwise some rich dumbheads will make their parents bankrupt in a fortnight. Bitcoin is complicated for lazy people who are rich,so they say that its this and that and blah and blah.. But i'll probably use credit card for my day-to-day expense and keep bitcoin for later use.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
cant bee better then regular curency
btc are online only now when they come live maybe will bee better but right now not is
yep. If there's no pc/smartphone and no electricity available, fiat/regular currency is no doubt better than any cryptocurrency Grin
beside that, some ccurrency like bitcoin can't do small transaction as people before me say.
Cryptocurrency must be accepted by many many merchant or service seller and then it will have a chance to be better than regular currency
Activity: 420
For me today is indeed the world of cryptocurrency is in many people enjoy. Because in the world cryptocurrency is more practical in its use than using ordinary money. As an example now I prefer to use bitcoin payments when shopping
Actually if we use Bitcoin for purchase small payment, it really hard because the fees might high than the money we spend for buy that thing. So, this is reason Bitcoin just useful when use for send money between people different country.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
cant bee better then regular curency
btc are online only now when they come live maybe will bee better but right now not is
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Looking for what purposes, for example, I translate my finals into ordinary currency, I do not pay bitkoynom, then I think paper money is now not replaceable, but in terms of earnings, paper candy wrappers are the last century, the future after the crypt
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

Cryptocurrencies was better than regular currency, but in our generation time now they are both needed for at the moment. Because, at the present time bitcoin is that powerfull compare to Dollars now. But it ca be deny that crypto really profitable than regualr currency.
In terms of value, Bitcoin is worth more than dollar. But you shouldn’t consider Bitcoin as a currency, because it will never be. Bitcoin is just a tech stock that you can use to increase your income.

Yes, Bitcoin is better than dollar in most ways like being decentralized, able to be used as a fast means of transaction, can be used as a long-term investment and a lot more. Where as dollar/fiat is more safe, and is being accepted by the whole world for both online and offline transactions, but it can be slow in some cases.
Activity: 153
As Bill Gates stated "Bitcoin is the future and that it is better than currency", when cryptocurrency is having a higher conversion of currency than the regular currency in our country, and continuously patronizing millions of users around the world, then maybe Bill Gates is right. But if cryptocurrency became the most used than the regular currency, each of our country will not be benefited.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
Yes because the user of cryptocurrency is still not as big as fiat, so this time is still better, but I'm sure one day crypto currency also will not be different from fiat because of regulation factor and application of taxation sector, I do not think too much of this and trading as much possibly to the limits of future specified crypto rules.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yes and no. It depends on the use. In my opinion, Bitcoin is not yet ready for micropayments, but it is already a much better way to preserve your wealth.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
I do not think bitcoin can beat fiat money. Maybe from a bitcoin investment perspective is superior but from the view as a means of payment of fiat money is more easily accepted by all countries. You can pay using fiat money anywhere. But not with bitcoin .. only certain companies or stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Bitcoin is also a range exposed to a virus or hacker .. so you can lose your bitcoin on the wallet.

You can't compare bitcoin with fiat as currency instead bitcoin is better as investation rather than act as currency
For some reason bitcoin has an advantage , they can be use as transaction or as investation that's why people keep coming to understand how bitcoin really work
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I do not think bitcoin can beat fiat money. Maybe from a bitcoin investment perspective is superior but from the view as a means of payment of fiat money is more easily accepted by all countries. You can pay using fiat money anywhere. But not with bitcoin .. only certain companies or stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Bitcoin is also a range exposed to a virus or hacker .. so you can lose your bitcoin on the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: