Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs dead? - page 37. (Read 20169 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 25, 2019, 07:12:18 AM
ICO's are still alive its just that investors doesnt even trust them anymore due to many reports of big scams this year and last year.There are still plenty of profitable ico out there  but just that scam makes more news so people have negative thoughts now on ICO
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
May 25, 2019, 06:59:46 AM
Interesting article about the death of ICOs and the emergence of IEO... https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-icos-really-dead/

What do you guys think? I don't think ICOs are fully dead. They just need to be regulated in more efficient ways. Most ICOs from 2017-2018 never delivered on their promises because they were being ran by a bunch of assholes who didn't deliver squad... We need more regulation. Only then will ICOs get better imo.

Checking all my wallet those coming from ICO bounty I've participated I can shout that ICOs are dead, some paused their ICo for lack of investors, some faked their sales to attract investors and most of them failed to create their platform for lack of support, so what can we expect more.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
May 25, 2019, 06:50:27 AM
ICO's are not completely dead but it's not trusted by some investors due to ico can bring them a good investments,As ico fails after listing in Exchanges and tokens always dump but if you invest in a good ICO like Den coin i can say you can make profits and you will not be disappointed.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
May 25, 2019, 06:40:41 AM
Interesting article about the death of ICOs and the emergence of IEO... https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-icos-really-dead/

What do you guys think? I don't think ICOs are fully dead. They just need to be regulated in more efficient ways. Most ICOs from 2017-2018 never delivered on their promises because they were being ran by a bunch of assholes who didn't deliver squad... We need more regulation. Only then will ICOs get better imo.
Pages:
Jump to: