Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs dying off? - page 20. (Read 27183 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 08:21:20 PM
"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

Chart here: https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1049690978213404673

I think ICOs will not dying off. Its happen because market condition not too good for the investor. Most investor prefer wait and see on market condition. I do believe when market recovery again, ICOs will be raising funds again
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
I think so. No ICO currently has a good project. and just looking for a moment's profit. too many ICOs that make the best ICO covered by bad ICOs. maybe the comparison is 1: 5. so the best isn't visible. 2017 ICO is very good for investors, but now investors are starting to fear the ICO.

I think legit ICOs now are returning and some will have a value in the next months, In choosing an ICO you must know its potential by seeking some legalities in it like the team itself and the product visibility and the good platform, Invest in profitable ICO not on a bubble.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:10:25 PM
I don't think so. Every one is waiting for market stabilizing . Investors have less confidence about market. on most projects the exchange listing price was too low because of market condition. So i think this situation will change with market stabilizing.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
I think so. No ICO currently has a good project. and just looking for a moment's profit. too many ICOs that make the best ICO covered by bad ICOs. maybe the comparison is 1: 5. so the best isn't visible. 2017 ICO is very good for investors, but now investors are starting to fear the ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 18, 2018, 07:04:16 PM
As far as i am  concerned and with what i have seen and that i am seeing happen in the crypto space, ICOs are not appearing to be dying. Instead, we are having more ICOs trooping into the crypto space. Although, so many of them are not succeeding.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 06:57:54 PM
ICO's are definitely not raising the amounts of money as they use to during the last couple of years.  There are many projects that are cheap and have been major releases.  People are more interested in investing in these types of projects over an ICO.

there is a lack of quality projects and this is the major problem. investors just want to see a real product and they are ready to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 18, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
I don't think they are dying, but now in these bear markets I think people have to think well if they are going to do an ICO or not, for now, investors are a little cautious about where to put their money, since I imagine that many of those who bought coins in December are losing their money now.

At the moment, most investors are sitting and watching how the value of the coins in which they invested is decreasing every day.
In this situation, you do not want to invest and buy new coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 18, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
The period of hype around the ICO has passed and now we see the normal state of affairs when investments collect only really good projects that deserve it, and inevestors think three times before investing their money somewhere.
Activity: 98
October 18, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
The transition period has come for ICO projects. The time of unconditional superiority of ICO has passed. At this time, regulation should come to ICO. Fraudsters should be severely punished, otherwise it will not. Simply releasing tokens and handing out tokens to uselessly on exchanges and in bounty - this should be severely punished.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
ICOs are not dying off ,its way too far from dying off ,its just that good ICOs are rare now but I'm so damn sure that if good ones emerges then they will get well funded so its no problem ,its better to see only few projects in a year than 100s of bad projects in a year
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 18, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

I am not believe to them. Ico is still alive and there is a lot of Legit ICO launches today. You can visit here http://bit.ly/2QOVgfC all legit ICO are there you can see all the details about their projects and visions and the problem that can solve by their project so that is legit for me.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 03:31:23 AM
Hope this is not true, as new projects are very important for further development of crypto world. I am looking for projects at www.icoguide.com at least they have no paid rates. If other rating platforms will not have paid and unfair rates they will assist good projects and will not give chances to scams.
Activity: 322
October 18, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
I don't think ICO is dying now. It's just that this month we raised a little less money than usual. It happens. Don't panic.
Activity: 140
October 18, 2018, 02:39:06 AM
ICO will never die, just the problems with fraud this field scare away investors and people used to buy coins once the project is released the coin on the exchange, it's safer. I'm sure everything will work out and we will see more records for ICO.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 18, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

Yeah, i mean if we already have tons of great crypto in the scene, why do you need more?
If 1000 project, only 100-200 manage to survive
meaning more and more ico is just a waste

However, there are still certain ICO that perform pretty well and manage to crowdfund good amount of fundings
So i would say it depends alot on the project itselfs
Activity: 294
October 18, 2018, 02:13:47 AM
I don't think ICO's dying. Yes, now is not the best time for new crypto start ups, but I think that this is a temporary phenomenon due to market conditions.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 18, 2018, 02:10:53 AM
ICOs aren't dying off, they will eventually but  why they are no longer selling as they were in late 2017 to now is as a result of the current market conditions! Most ICOs have proven to be best investment decisions others have ourtrightly been shambolic and scammy! I do believe better ways of investing in crypto will crop up. For now only a few people are believing in ICOs as the majority of scammy ICOs have impacted negatively too, on the success of others.
Activity: 256
October 18, 2018, 01:43:28 AM

The more people there are, the more ideas for development and the more projects, albeit clones. It is clear that not everyone will survive, but this technology is advanced and constantly in demand.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

As you can see everything in the whole universe now are in economic trouble,look even the biggest countries are in big economic fall,stocks are also dropping so what more in our virtual world?We are all facing dropping not only ico’s .this is what the market is doing now so bare with that,the market will recover and ico will come to good again,but ofcourse only those legitimate
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
October 18, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

The difficulty in raising funds by ICO projects is felt in almost all current projects. However, this does not mean that the activity of the ICO dies off altogether. While the cryptocurrency market has stopped, ICO projects have stopped. Many of the working projects of ICO are forced to extend the fundraising period until the new year in the hope that at least during this period the cryptocurrency market will grow and their tokens will not depreciate immediately after entering the stock market ten times.
However, if the market revives, the ICO will again resume its activities.
Pages:
Jump to: