Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs dying off? - page 9. (Read 27162 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 11:34:57 PM
"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

Chart here: https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1049690978213404673

We all feel the ICO is not productive now but thats not the reason that ICO is dying. Maybe ICO is affected much of the the red market. We dont know in 2019 but have a good feeling that the ICO's will recover and will more expanded to make crypto world more stronger and well operated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

Chart here: https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1049690978213404673

Why did you say ICO is dying off?  because of the down prices?
In this matter we are at the time of bear market so expected that all the prices is red. Its not mean ICo are dying off, in fact many ICO has been implemented day by day.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 11:31:34 PM
The Market is bear at the Moment. So, I am sure that is why the ICO's are dying off! Seems to make the most sense to me!
Activity: 504
November 07, 2018, 11:28:17 PM
Yes, I think this is indeed true Ico is in a dying condition, many ico are stuck with less investors and the team involved is not very efficient in doing their jobs, hopefully in the future there will be developments for ico in order to develop better
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 07, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
many ICOs launched in this year and this make mapping for investor
ICOs dying off? i think no
Activity: 462
November 07, 2018, 11:21:56 PM
ICO's are by no means "dying off" but the market has cooled down for now and less investment is pouring due to a lack of confidence and uncertainty over how the market will be regulated, but this will change once more clarification is made available which is due within the next year

Indeed, the market has cooled significantly since last year, people are no longer addicted to unrealistic investments, and those 100X projects will be less and less, and the market will return to rationality.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 07, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
The ICO market is in a very bad time, as fraudsters undermine the harmony of the market and they let investors lose their property!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 11:17:39 PM
I think that ICOs are not dying off. We should be aware that those kinds of news will make us worried and afraid to invest in such ICOs or projects. However, ICO is still legit although there are some scams. that is why, we must be more aware, careful, and also smarte to choose the right ICO projects. SO, it will minimize the failed ICOs.
There are many ICO scam projects and this makes investors feel scared about their investments in this market. I think we need people to verify these ICO projects because the risk of investing is very high. The best advice now is to limit your investment in ICO projects and just choose the project that gets the guarantee from the big exchange.
Activity: 459
November 07, 2018, 11:11:57 PM
This is a sharp topic, and perhaps the bounty hunter has the most say. ICO decline is inevitable, you can get the answer from the price of Ethereum. But disappearing is impossible, and gradual reduction is real.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 07, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
It's because of scam ICOs, it made everyone skeptical. Legit ICOs are also suffering because of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 07, 2018, 10:03:11 PM
ICO's are by no means "dying off" but the market has cooled down for now and less investment is pouring due to a lack of confidence and uncertainty over how the market will be regulated, but this will change once more clarification is made available which is due within the next year
Activity: 126
November 07, 2018, 07:03:06 PM
despite the decrease in ICO projects, I believe that in the future their number will increase and now the decline in the number of ICO is affected by the fall of the market
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
November 07, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
I think that ICOs are not dying off. We should be aware that those kinds of news will make us worried and afraid to invest in such ICOs or projects. However, ICO is still legit although there are some scams. that is why, we must be more aware, careful, and also smarte to choose the right ICO projects. SO, it will minimize the failed ICOs.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 07, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
This is quite a convenient way to collect money in the Internet space. The project on the one hand does not owe anything to investors, and on the other hand they can earn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
I think its not dying, there are more ICO's coming everyday its just people are wise enough to invest in such good project
Activity: 448
November 07, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
this year we have often seen the market plummet and some ICO projects failed, this is a year filled with sadness where everything seems chaotic. until now crypto is still in a condition that is still not fully recovered to reach the price we expect. things I can only hope and keep trading with small amounts or survive depending on conditions that are not possible.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
No, I don’t think so, my opinion is that now there are very weak projects that copy each other with no big changes. Really working projects can be counted on the fingers. I am sure there are so many investors willing to invest money, the only question is where?
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 07, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
I don't think ICOs are dying off, their inability to raise enough money is totally expected because the crypto world is experiencing a bear market.
People are not really investing in cryptos general which is having an adverse effect on the whole crypto market in general, including ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
Ico's will not die, but there are not as many investors as before. Cause scam projects and there are a lot of poor quality projects with an unprofessional team. I hope that in 2019 everything will improve again.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 03:39:01 PM
I think they are not dying just hibernating because of bear market. I believe there are too many new icos on the way and people try to develope their new technology but they are waiting for the right time to doing that ico. Now you know investors not investing to any ico . So projects need to wait until next bullmarket.
Pages:
Jump to: