Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 18. (Read 6102 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:11:43 PM
All good things come to an end, even ico and the corresponding bounties. I cant say how much longer they'll be around, but at some point they'll certainly be replaced by something else.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
September 10, 2018, 09:07:33 PM
Maybe Yes, the cryptocurrency market has become so crowded with coins right now. Many coins has started to die out due to lack of investors and also the project potential is quite low.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 10, 2018, 08:56:23 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
I think new ideas will emerge along with the ico so they will be here long enough for us to make enough money. There are many scams in the marekt, but there are also some good ones that we can trust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 08:46:53 PM
With thousands of coins in the market, I think ICO's will end someday. From what I notice, ICO's success rate are getting low because of the few investors. Majority of them doesn't even reach the hardcap unlike the golden days of ICO few years ago. Also, there are ICO's that has been on going for too long because they are unable to sell enough coins. In the next 5-7 years, it is possible that the ICO's will end.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 10, 2018, 08:45:35 PM
ICOs are the easiest way to raise money ever in history so there is no chance of these ending anytime soon. The risk lies with investors to check any ICO carefully before investing.
Activity: 260
September 10, 2018, 08:43:41 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
I think It was not, until the certain project is gaining a lot and can help improve to gather a lot of money from it there is no tendency that the ICO will end. A lot of successful ICO's have been already made a name in the market and have already a great value so It think it was not gonna be end unless there is a new project that will be introduce and it will be greater than the ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 10, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
Well, there have been a lot of speculations coming from crypto experts and the media on the collapse of ICO some years to come. I don't give this idea a full support because ICOs are one of the means for project utilizing the Blockchain technology to raise funds. ICOs will rather meet a lot of regulations in order to check the scam ones.
Activity: 247
September 10, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
I believe ICO will not end but it will be changed in to something that is much more effective and efficient. Just like how the world changes, ICO will eventually also change to adapt the different demands and desires of the people. As long as cryptocurrency exist, ICO will also stay relevant.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
meanwhile, i dont think theres going to be ico for much longer. maybe next year will be the last year. someday all the scam ico will have ruined the ico market. its just a matter of time.  Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 10, 2018, 07:20:12 PM
I think that they will succesully exist as long as crypto market exists in a good health, and I actually believe that it will be for a really long time.
Activity: 350
September 10, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
You answered yourself, ICO's  will always be there unless there is new idea or development to do away with ICO's. Until such a thing happens i think we all can still  enjoy our bounty projects  Smiley
It seems to me that the amount of the company's Eco can be as much as the Enthusiast will have enough ideas for the development of new projects. We must not forget that each project can be similar to each other, but differ in some features.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 10, 2018, 05:14:15 PM
You answered yourself, ICO's  will always be there unless there is new idea or development to do away with ICO's. Until such a thing happens i think we all can still  enjoy our bounty projects  Smiley
Activity: 173
September 10, 2018, 05:11:25 PM
ICO's are a great way for projects with no cash to get known and make a splash.  Unless a better method turns up I believe ICO's will be here for quite a while.  Things seems dead now because of the crash however I believe ICO's will turn around when the market does. 
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
Not strictly end, I would say. At least not until solid blockchain infrastructure and projects are build. Think about blockchain Facebook, blockchain PayPal, blockchain Google Drive parallels, that sort of projects. Probably ICOs will evolve in some way. In fact, they are already evolving. Check out DAICOs!
Indeed, there is still too many aspects to be explored with blockchain related to ICO projects, so there is a lot of time for them still, I can tell that their end could happen but it is not even near.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
I doubt it. That is like saying that software projects will end some day.

Or like saying that stock market will end some day.
Agreed. Every day new ideas, solutions and implementations are invented. Let's just say, cryptocurrency modernizarea thanks to ICO.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 04:46:19 PM
I don't think ICOs will ever end. Having realized how people are coming up with more projects and stuffs, ICOs have a long way to go to the benefit of humans.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 04:42:44 PM
Absolutely not really, there will also be a lot of ICOs in the market. If one doesn't work well then another one will be out again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 04:30:20 PM
I do not think ICO is ever coming to an end,as long as new coins keep coming into the market,companies continue investing In the blockchain technology.it is also a means of advertisement for new coins.. I think the ICO is here to stay
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
You are right that the bounty will be for the time being ICO, but I think that despite a very large number of scammers, the collection of funds through the ICO will burn for a very long time, because good not fraudulent projects will be very long.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
September 10, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
I doubt it. That is like saying that software projects will end some day.

Or like saying that stock market will end some day.
Pages:
Jump to: