Pages:
Author

Topic: Are newbies afraid to comment on threads of highly ranked members? - page 7. (Read 1021 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 7
I've been confused for several days about something that led to this thread. Many may find my subject ridiculous, fanciful, or incoherent, or I may be critical, but I still need to clear my doubts.

I want to give my opinion on some threads when I read threads of senior, legendary, or ranked , but being a newbie, I am afraid to join discussions with seniors, (legendary) members. The scary thing is (though it may be completely wrong to think), I think, can tell me, how a newbie engages in discussions with seniors, wants to give advice, what I know and how little I know. Also, I have a small number of threads that have no merit (that's my main fear). I even stopped commenting on some posts, thinking I might be wrong in my knowledge, even though I was right.

I know this thread will seem like nonsense to many but I took a lot of courage, and now I want to know if it's just my mistake or if it happens to many freshmen. But I have seen many newbies join the threads of senior, legendary or ranked members, but I hold back for fear of lack of courage. I can't move it at all.

If this is not the case for many in new situations, and if this fear applies to me, how do I overcome it?   

All your valuable suggestions will be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: