Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 13. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 09, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Yes if could be true that old coins are less profitable than new coins since they already have accumulated their multiplier value, but still new coins pose a very big risk to investors because you can never know when the coins will last. So its up to you, big risk with big profits, or hold old coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:15:08 AM
I would say the opposite is just the old coins that have worked well for a long time and can bring very good profits with minimal risks
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
I think there is no difference a new project or old it all depends on developers and how they work well. A good project will still live and grow, albeit with a small market capitalization.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
They are profitable. It is the matter of time, when the bullish market will come and all altcoins will pump. And it does not matter if the altcoin is in top 100 or in top 1000. Usually tokens that are not so famous among the crypto audience are giving the highest profits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
An old coin which potential developments in the background will always have the right choice for investing because the chances of increasing price are very huge. Most of the people are investing in ICO, due to many fake ICO's they are losing value in the market. It is always good to buy them in the market after listing them in the exchanges.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 02:13:53 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Not all, but the old coins, if they remained in the market means that they withstood not only the competition but also all the blows from the failures. Therefore, they now call for more attention and respect, as stable Coin. And new ones are developing for a very long time and it becomes more and more difficult for them to be at their best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 09, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

Your opinion Smiley

Well I really cant generalize it. There are actually old coins that are still profitable and it just depends on the market. But usually, buying new coins can be more profitable because they can start at very low price and has the potential to multiply.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
October 09, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
I think old coins are still profitable, in fact, I am more confident in investing in old coins. they have stood the test of time and to me, I trust them more and not ruling out the new ones through which some can also prove their worth but I do believe old coins are not worthless.   
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 09, 2018, 01:34:38 AM
Lots of old coins have become obsolete or were just created for pump and dumps reasons or the developers left the project so they became worthless but good quality projects with good innovations did hold there value well and you'll notice they experience a good increase in price periodically

If you keep an eye out in the alternative section you'll notice older projects getting revived now and again and some of those can turn profitable if you get in early enough but that can also depend on market conditions
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 09, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
I've tried it investing in old coins like ignis is very profitable and the value movement is very good, the purchase is very large at the moment, I've proven that old coins are very profitable these days I trade in them.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 12:50:00 AM
Yes it's happen with me too, I have lot of coins and many are old then 6 months and daily they are down.but I still hold it.
a period of 6 months I think still belongs to the young, some project indeed takes at least a year to be able to see the price of their actual tokens, some even more than that. old coin problem more profitable I think it relies with persons holding the token, because some people definitely prefer to sell their old assets and bought him a new coin that is larger and has a more fresh markets.

These people risk too much. It is very difficult to foresee if the younger projects can reach the same success as the old altcoins. I might seem to some guys a conservative man but I like DASH, Monero, Ethereum, and Bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 08, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
Old coins are still profitable, they will increase anytime like XRP unexpectedly mooning so old coins are still profitable and I think they are good for long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
Old coin have remained consistent,  I have seen many new coin rallied and become dumped and no one is buying them.  The old coin however remain stable with many traders trading them regularly!
Activity: 350
October 08, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
Not yet.  Because now all the coins have gone down and are waiting for the main coins to take off!
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
October 08, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
I don't think like that, I think old coins are still profitable. maybe there are some old coins my price is down, but in my opinion this is a natural thing. just try to look at the data on the graph

Sort of it is. There might be a changes or some of the coins, old coins, to be exact meet its maturity. Therefore they failed to continue there fame. But then as we can see bitcoin is the most old coin, it is the first created and we can see that it os still the king and continue to reign.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
I can deny that you are right to a resonable extent but there are some old coins that that are still great be it in terms of capital base, number of investors, trade volume etc and good examples include bitcoin and eth amongst others but certainly some new projects are coming up with very smart ideas that is improving their status daily
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 08, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
My opinion is that the old coins are very profitable compared to the coins that appear now, if the old coin the price is very stable when the price falls rapidly normally, in my opinion it is better to invest in coins like NXT, the DOGE is one of the altcoins that can provide profits in the year 2017 all participants.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
I am not sure that BTC for example is not profitable any more. Old coins are profitable and what is more they are more valueable than new ones thank to their experience on the market.
I totally agree with you. for me, old coins are always more profitable than new coins.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 08, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
That is not true, if you look at XRP, you will see that it has shown some phenomenal growth. The same has been shown by TRX as well. The coin rose around 10-20% in the last few days.
So you cannot really write these old coins off. The new coins hardly have any volume and the best way to make money is to still go for the top 100 coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
I don't think so that old coins are not more profitable it's market that's effect the market and also altcoins and some coins are click it would be change the table value so don't think that old coins are not profitable just wait and hold it.
all the coins used in cryptocurrency I think all have shortcomings and advantages in each coin and the development of the coin depends on the investors themselves the investors' confidence in the capital needed in the investment
Pages:
Jump to: