Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 8. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
Old coins do not make profit. It the beginnings of the end of a set of various tokens from which there will be only the most necessary.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 18, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
Old coins can also be profitable in the future. Most likely projects that have a quality product and a small capitalization.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 18, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
Many investors think that it is necessary to invest in new Altcoins. But I do not agree with this, I think that the old projects have shown their worth. The teams have not abandoned their projects and continue to develop them.
Activity: 247
October 18, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
Regarding the matter whether old coins are no more profitable then all I can say is that old coins nowadays which doesn't have any market values until now are totally useless and just a garbage that you are keeping in your ETH wallet because as what I've seen coins are just active when they are first introduced and soon after that their developers will just abandoned them and they will make another new coin again making a lot of garbage coins in the process.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
It is not about not profitable anymore but it is about old coins are into deep prices,see the btc also has decreased the price which is incredible. A few months is also a lot of bad news in the world of crypto so a lot of projects on hold. I think all this is natural while the developers continue to make innovations to attract investors or to develop the project more. If in view of the history of each coin this situation still reasonable.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
October 18, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

i think No. My opinion is there is some great old coin. Like SC coin, ADA coin, XRP coin. From them, we can gain more profit.
Activity: 125
October 18, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
There's still a lot of Hype. My opinion is that the old coins are very profitable compared to the coins that appear now, if the old coin the price is very stable when the price falls rapidly normally, so it is better to invest in coins like OMG, Also DOGE is one of the altcoins that can provide profits in the year 2017 all participants.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
I think its the other way around. The old coins are the most profitable so if you have any doubts about the old coins, then you should clear them. Bitcoin is the oldest crypto coin and is the king of the market. So older the better.
Activity: 267
October 18, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
I think the value of many old coins is seriously underestimated. The main reason is that altcoins is very much. And after last year's crazy growth. It's no longer worth it now. But the value of some old coins is not reflected. If there is a good coins, I will invest.

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 18, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
The old coins are still profitable, but due to the current market situation no coin can recover from fall. Even all new coins are losing their price, as soon as they get listed on the first exchange. We need more hype and more investors to change the situation.
The current market situation is correction which is a must happen because market manipulation was involve in last year pump in price.
Meanwhile, every does dump in price but despite that the old coins are loose there spot while the new coins are claiming it.
Activity: 684
October 18, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
This has to happen, the shitcoins have to die, they no have place in the market, and normal projects have to continue develop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
October 18, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

This depends on the strength of the currency and the developers behind it
Some new currencies are more sophisticated and have a strong team
And they have more creative ideas so their modern currency will outperform some old coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
Projects that exist on the market have long been more likely to survive. We can already draw conclusions and evaluate their potential. I do not think that big money will go into new projects. Investing in top coins is less risky.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
I think many old coins are dead, this is because more and more altcoins make competition very tight, but some old coins that have good and bright potential in the future are Litecoin, Dash, Monero and so on.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
Some of them I guess because they have been overwhelm by other projects that have a good future and platform. And some of them have their uniqueness to be able to use their platform fully.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think this is just the beginning. Old coins that are in the top have already shown a good result, but at the moment this is not the highest price. It seems to me that they will grow on the next wave of market growth..
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 08:28:30 AM
I think most of them reached their ath and lost their popularity. Now if you want to make some profit you should find new futuristic coins for 100x.  But of course some of them will be with us.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
Well, for example, as when dropped the coin so well , I think that you can make good money in old coins, of course, to such as bitcoin are unlikely to make a lot of money and for example in the Ethereum can still obtain x1000
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
For me its depends on what coins you have because there are some old coins that are good for trading, because you can buy a lot of those coins when the price is decreasing and you can have a good profit from those coins when the price increase.
not all old coins are ugly and unprofitable, in some Altcoins there must be old coins that are profitable. if old coins have great potential, it will definitely be profitable and in the future it will be more profitable if you now buy more at low prices. there are some coins that are not profitable but you have to be good at choosing coins that are good for your future.
Activity: 157
October 18, 2018, 08:22:32 AM
Old coins can be unprofitable and that is true but ofcourse not all coins, some old coins was just low at the market today but I know that it's price will rise again. I also have old coins but even it has very low price today still it is profitable, just wait for the right time that it will rise again and grab that oppurnity.
Pages:
Jump to: