Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 11. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 16, 2018, 11:56:13 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I will just give two examples of old coins - BTC and Ethereum. And in fact, quite recently they showed a very rapid growth, they brought income to many investors. Therefore, I am absolutely sure that after the restoration and stabilization of the situation on the market, many old coins may begin to actively rise.
I quite agree with what you said but when i asked question about the old cryptocurrency on the capital market i was talking about the coin that seems to have no utility to serve the crypto market because i was surprised new created coins just stole there slot on the capital market. However, the market is stabilized either you will see some amaze movement from some new coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 16, 2018, 02:53:48 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I will just give two examples of old coins - BTC and Ethereum. And in fact, quite recently they showed a very rapid growth, they brought income to many investors. Therefore, I am absolutely sure that after the restoration and stabilization of the situation on the market, many old coins may begin to actively rise.
October 15, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
There is no unprofitable coin I have seen. All the coins on the market have the potential of spiking if everything becomes normal. The issue is that all the coins are enjoying the market dip.
You're definitely right about all cryptocurrencies experiencing the current market dump in price but you're wrong about all coins to be profitable because we have had a situation where some coins crash out of the capital market.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
October 15, 2018, 01:58:50 AM
There is no unprofitable coin I have seen. All the coins on the market have the potential of spiking if everything becomes normal. The issue is that all the coins are enjoying the market dip.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 15, 2018, 01:43:56 AM
Yes, i think because the more you hold your token the more be profitable in the future. Price will getting high when it will listed in every prominent exchanges. But some tokens are undervalue even you hold it for long time its because on the management of the project. If the project dead it will become shittoken in the end.
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
Those coins which are growing and high in demand coins is very profitable and if we invest in good coins they are a good option in these days bitcoin is always in the portfolio because if we show a little rise in this currency we can get much income and it is useful in the payment forever in the coming era. Banking system will be challenge by blockchain technology soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think this is not true. There are plenty of old coins still profitable. There are also many new coins that make investors lose money. This can be easily checked on CoinMarketCap.
You definitely make your point but I will be glad if you can recheck the capital market without condemnation of any coins or token and you'll find out that some new project which hit the market a year or less are making waves and claiming the slot that belong to old coin on capital market.
the old coins had a fairly high level of confidence that is capable of making it to the main coin has many enthusiasts who support the progress of developments that affect price. so very nice to have the old Altcoin to use in a day today and gave a lot of support.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 12:41:21 AM
I think there is no difference a new project or old it all depends on developers and how they work well. A good project will still live and grow, albeit with a small market capitalization.

In a way, the author of the post is right. You might remember, that recently, the crypto society lost the interest to Litecoin. To our luck, now, this altcoin has been gaining its popularity again. Many old tokens are great.
Activity: 518
October 14, 2018, 06:17:56 PM
There are old coins that are still profitable and active in market and as of now there are many new coins that are promising  and profitable but i think that old coins will never loose its hope to be dump just wait and see they will recover soon.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
Old coins for me is no longer for me to use in the future to get invested some of their coins also investors don't like to invest for old coins if they knowing every new coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 13, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
All old coins should already be checked by time, if they have not grown for a long time then, and it will never happen But if they grew well and continue, they can be a good investment.
Activity: 574
October 13, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Old coin no more profitable Huh

I think that wrong, old coin is a real survive coin and keep there in cryptocurrency, so i think more coin is more profitable than new coin in crypto market.
Activity: 380
October 13, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
Some old coins in the volume are completely finished. You can not sell any sales orders. So you need to pay attention when investing and choose a good coin, if the project is not great, it can be death Cheesy
Activity: 149
October 13, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
If old coins are not profitable than do you think ETH, BTC are the newest?? Profits depends on the development community of that coin.Another thing is old coins are more stable. So may it is not the right comment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
No, I would not say that, because I understand that the situation is completely reversed, many projects that are now considered old will have a serious success on the trend reversal, I am sure that this will be so.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
We cannot generalize all old coins are not so profitable and vice versa, not all new coins can be profitable. We know that there are many risks to new coins and old coins, all of which have their own advantages and disadvantages and they have different supporters in helping their values grow better. I think that depends on each choice, because so far I still see many old coins above the top 100 in the CMC and 101-200 I started seeing new coins there.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 13, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Your opinion Smiley
As far as I know, CMC lists coins that have more than $100,000 volume (not sure if this value is calculated monthly or daily).
Apparently, if a coin is traded with volume less than that figure, it becomes a good candidate for delisting, which in its turn means that the project is no longer trusted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
I think the reason of it ; most old coins owner waiting for a good profit and do not even trade their coins. Maybe we need to look your approach with addition of the trade volume of the coins. New ICO coins are having a good chance to getting rapid profit although they are more risky then the older strong coins.   
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
I think yes most of the old coins reached their max price so its better to wait until they become cheap especially now the price of eth.
October 13, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think this is not true. There are plenty of old coins still profitable. There are also many new coins that make investors lose money. This can be easily checked on CoinMarketCap.
You definitely make your point but I will be glad if you can recheck the capital market without condemnation of any coins or token and you'll find out that some new project which hit the market a year or less are making waves and claiming the slot that belong to old coin on capital market.
Pages:
Jump to: