Pages:
Author

Topic: Are The Bulls Back? - page 9. (Read 3979 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
With each passing week of price stability, the pressure towards a new bull run grows. Nothing in crypto is certain, but it seems there is a lot of support against further drops and that the market may finally have bottomed out.
cryptocurrency is difficult to ascertain when it will happen but I still believe that bullish will occur in the future, because in my opinion cryptocurrency will grow further into the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
Start to see more greeneries
https://www.coingecko.com/en
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 02, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
With each passing week of price stability, the pressure towards a new bull run grows. Nothing in crypto is certain, but it seems there is a lot of support against further drops and that the market may finally have bottomed out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 10:10:37 AM
I believe that the assets are changing owners and apparently accumulate in the hands of giants, it remains to take cryptocurrencies from the most persistent hamsters and prepare the ground for a new bull rally.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
the bull still on holiday. buy now and just wait for the bull come.
Activity: 412
November 01, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
The bill market will come soon in December this year. We should invest in the cryptocurrency market now before price start to increase and take benefit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 01, 2018, 11:05:36 PM
Every day I hope less and less that the bulls will return soon... I'm losing hope Sad

never lose hope, wait a little more because I think it's time for a bull run to happen in a few days  Cheesy
Activity: 420
October 31, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
This is obvious bull will come after the bear as this is the two faces of every market like the fiat coin. So, now the bear is at the peak and in a stable mood. Bull must come after January.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
I think that every bull is waiting now for the right moment. But yeah, soon thay should change the game
Activity: 658
October 31, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
I don't see bull market happening this year as we have seen many bounces that led no where. I only want to see stability and possibly end of the year rally that could at least give us impressive sell at the end of the year!
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
October 31, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
That's just a sign that Bitcoin is still capable of pumping up prices, but the current economic situation does not allow that to happen. We should not rush, be patient and wait. All good things will happen as we predicted. The problem just time left.
Activity: 378
October 31, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
Most likely crypto growth will begin in this December due to the launch of Bakkt.
Although a significant decline is likely to occur before this event, maybe even up to $ 4,000. But in 2019, I am sure, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will grow to 1.5-2 trillion dollars.

Activity: 266
October 30, 2018, 02:46:06 PM
Every day I hope less and less that the bulls will return soon... I'm losing hope Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 30, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
The Bull Run is not back yet. However I think it is quite possible in 2019. The halving will come around 2020 and look at what happens during each halving. Check the previous year's graphs and you will see.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
It can be a trap i dont know. you know general market cap is not increasing. Only some people pumping shitcoins. So i am not sure we are in bull run or not.
Only i can see some 3 5 10 m dollar market cap coins are pumping with really low volume. That seems for me trap or something temporary. Because of that i am still afraiding about market situation.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
bulls are not yet back. but bitcoin price is stucked around 6300 usd. it is possible to see a sharp move. i dont know if it will be upward or a decrease but according to the graph, there will be a change.
I think this is not the bulls came back , and the bears have no more strength to fight them. Not exactly force, and funds. This fight is in my opinion fiction and the market is managed by a group of people, which is not interesting growth rates. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 30, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
bulls are not yet back. but bitcoin price is stucked around 6300 usd. it is possible to see a sharp move. i dont know if it will be upward or a decrease but according to the graph, there will be a change.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
I think no bulls for this year. Maybe this can be happen in early next year once we can have the good news from ETF. The price is now playing at $6k - $6.5k level which is more stable than those previous 3 months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 30, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
I think the market is at the cross road now because the price is yet to cross the resistance of $7000 for more than two months now. I think the issue is the SEC delaying the ETF announcement is hampering on the much expected  market rally for the last quarter of the year. There is also the Chinese  angle of launching a semi decentralized blockchain which nobody will predict the reaction of the market on this innovation by the Chinese government. We may not   be able to see the bulls so soon.      
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:38:51 AM
We are very much waiting for the bulls, many are already starting to panic, because if will not start the market to grow this year, I see an even bigger decline, many will begin to sell all remaining assets. New investors and it is only necessary to start to sell for peanuts and they will come on the market at low cost, call all of nothing to sell, soon the market will begin to grow, believe me.
Pages:
Jump to: