Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 20. (Read 31357 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
August 06, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
Today the market begins to grow. These are good days for those people who bought coins a few days ago. They made a profit))

In less than a week since July 31, bitcoin has dropped thousands of dollars of its market value from 8,1xx$ down to 7,0xx$ which gives me a feeling that the green days we have the last couple of weeks is just part of bitcoin's volatility. I believe that bitcoin's volatility will be part of it's journey to the future and that is something that's made bitcoin investment a very challenging one.
We all want to believe in that! Looks like huge money is here, but they don't want to show their intentions. Maybe this is why we see so volatility. If this is 2 or more biggest part of whales try to prepare for huge investors and one part want to drop the price and other to pump it. That's why we see how price went up quickly to 8500 and after that drop down quickly to 7500 and 7000$.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:24:35 AM
Unfortunately, this is not so and I think that until the end of September we will not see green days in the cryptocurrency market. Let's see what happens next..
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 06, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
Today the market begins to grow. These are good days for those people who bought coins a few days ago. They made a profit))

In less than a week since July 31, bitcoin has dropped thousands of dollars of its market value from 8,1xx$ down to 7,0xx$ which gives me a feeling that the green days we have the last couple of weeks is just part of bitcoin's volatility. I believe that bitcoin's volatility will be part of it's journey to the future and that is something that's made bitcoin investment a very challenging one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
See crypto market today I am very excited because all of the coins are in green. Today you can start to invest in or monitor the coin you have. And it's very positive once the market is green and I think that there will be improvements to the value of the coin prices higher again.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
Today the market is green and I hope the green days are back on a long term.  I'm tired of waiting for stable growth.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 05, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
It looks like green days have arrived, when the market is not too volatile and dropping then we can say that crypto's future will improve and we immediately see an increase that will continue to occur.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The blue market will never be sustainable. It's a whale's trap and you should not be so happy about it. We need to be more careful in investing and holding at this stage. There will be plenty of risks and opportunities for you, as carefully as possible.
August 05, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
No green days for now sir. Unfortunately, each green moments in the market are just for swing traders. We can't really go back to the green days when everyone's mindset was to do a short trade. We really need a big flock investors to push the price faster and higher and we don't have any signs that is is going to happen soon.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
August 05, 2018, 07:04:31 PM
For the past few weeks I thought green day is coming and willl pump fast but after I check the market I just realize that we are in a "steady" cycle of crytos and not "green day", volatile cryptos and being unpredictable is really the sords we can describe about them.
Activity: 40
August 05, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
not now. but hopefully green days will come soon. I still hope that the end of this year will return to a beautiful year-end like the end of last year. for now there are still many investors who lose at the current prices. I hope that green days will come soon so we can smile happily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 05, 2018, 05:59:56 PM
unfortunately we are going to miss the green days. Looking at the recent cases, it does not seem very innocent. we have been expecting the greenery to be green for months, but unfortunately the kind of thing we wanted was not realized.
Activity: 48
August 05, 2018, 05:16:10 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

It seems to me that the green days have returned and a stable growth will begin in a month.  Now the price will almost not grow.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
yes of course the price conditions at the exchange place will return to green all, you just have to wait until there is good news from the cryptocurrency when there is good news surely the price will be very easy to go up.
Activity: 133
August 05, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
It turns out that green has not come back. Now Bitcoin has fluctuated sharply, perhaps to eliminate the impact of many altcoins on Bitcoin. But not sure when it will rise.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 04, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
No, I don't believe that they will be back in the nearest time. We encounter very difficult times with crypto now. ICOs are dying as well in my opinion.
Activity: 118
August 04, 2018, 04:02:34 PM
Now the red days are back and this is bad news.  But this is not a reason for panic because soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Ahaha yes people who are buing these "dips" since January must made great profits !
Activity: 164
August 04, 2018, 01:13:22 PM
Where did you see growth today?  The price of BTC fell by 6%, the price of ETH fell by 3%.  I advise you to see the price on the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 04, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
Today the situation on the market has become worse.  The price of all coins fell by 5-10%.  I thought there would not be such a fall.
Pages:
Jump to: