Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 18. (Read 31326 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 01:02:06 AM
yes of course the condition of the green price will come back again because the red price will not last forever because when prices fall there will someday be a price increase again so the price can return to green again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:43:33 AM
Well in my opinion, if you are a day or weekly trader then the volatility of the cryptos would always give you good profits and it is always green days for them. But alas, not everybody is good at trading. It is risky to do trading though it is like gambling.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
Now the price does not fall any more.  I hope this is a good sign and the green days will return tomorrow.

today the price is down deeper my friend, maybe this down period will go deeper,, i hope i'm wrong about that
if you hold a good crypto just hold it,, but if you hold a shit crypto, i think its better to sell it as soon as possible
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:52:39 PM
Green days on the crypto currency market are likely to be after Bitcoin ETF is approved (September 30). Up to this point, most likely we will be in the consolidation.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
For me market direction is clearly predicable - heading DOWN.
Activity: 144
August 10, 2018, 04:15:31 PM
No, the green days have not returned and do not seem to return for a long time.  The market is now very unpredictable.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
Green did not think it would make such a premium. But one look everywhere the food is green. Even if one never trusts, the trend is the impression that the green trend will continue for a while.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 10, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
We should wait the rising can nothing else I guess. We will wait like around 1-2 years. Green days can will return first quarter of 2019. 2018 is very bad year for investors we loss a lot of money but dont worry we will see great sunny days. Just wait guys.
Activity: 163
August 10, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The price continues to fall and this is very bad.  I hope the price of BTC and ETH will not drop much.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
Waiting for a green day, the market improves and has value.
Be patient and the graph will show a surprise at a time.
Activity: 207
August 10, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
It will happen soon. And, perhaps, this will be the best opportunity for us to hold our pennies before the upcoming bullfight. Optimistic but still practical. That is what is happening in front of us now.
Be more patient and in fact, cigarettes are hard to give up. Roll Eyes

Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
It seems that the green days have not returned yet.  I think this week the market will be red.  And only next week will begin to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
It is still very volatile so I would say there will be green days but still a fair share of red days as well.

The question is not idle at all, and it worries many. After all, to predict what will happen to this or that digital currency in the future is very difficult, and one does not want to lose one's blood. Investing is generally a risky occupation, and if the object of investment are crypto currencies, then even more so. After all, this market is quite specific.......
Activity: 150
August 09, 2018, 01:20:20 PM
Today the situation on the market has changed and the price has started to grow.  I hope tomorrow the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
all want the green market. he it will be sometime just necessary to wait. There are many good projects and coins which will make our life better, yжнeo it is simple to wait this correction
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
yes of course, Green Day will definitely be able to come back when the red price will definitely emerge green and it has become a very normal movement, you must be able to take advantage of the situation to be able to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Well as if now it's hard to say if green days will immediately back because we are facing again a bear market.  But all of us are still hoping that we can surpassed this long bearish market.
Activity: 60
August 09, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

At the moment, the market is again green, but the price has hardly grown.  I hope this growth will continue and the price of BTC will again be about $ 8000.
Activity: 122
August 09, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

While the green days have not returned.  But most likely slow growth will begin in a couple of days.
Activity: 602
August 09, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
wake me up when september ends
Pages:
Jump to: