Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 21. (Read 31326 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
I do not think so, very unfortunate because the price of crypto keeps dropping, and the bitcoin that is the size of crypto also drop over $ 1200 or 18% in 5 days, I hope that the market soon improves.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 03, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
I think a couple of days green days will return and slow growth will begin.  So now is a good time to buy coins.
We should always think like that, let us not loss our patience and we have to be optimistic with the future.
Green days will be back soon but we need better green, a more consistent increase will give new investors a drive to buy more, and also those who almost loss trust might be back riding the FOMO.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
I think a couple of days green days will return and slow growth will begin.  So now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 20
August 03, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
It looks like a bulltrap for me. There is still a lot of FUD and fear in the market. We'll have to wait a bit more.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 05:10:38 PM
Nope, the green days haven't returned and the prices are still declining, but it seems to me that this period will end soon.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think the green days will return in 3-4 days.  Now it's better to just wait or buy more coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
I think tomorrow the green days will come back and the growth will continue.  Now the price of coins has fallen by 5-10%, but this is a small drop.
but how does it relate to the price of Bitcoin, if we see a fall again of minus $ 500. The past two weeks, the prices for Bitcoin showed around 8200 dollars, but today the market shows another decline.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
I think tomorrow the green days will come back and the growth will continue.  Now the price of coins has fallen by 5-10%, but this is a small drop.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
already 6 months we experience bear market, I think soon market will be back green. I think 2-3 weeks will be back green
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
If everyone thinks the market is bullish now then I'm sure it's a trap =)
Activity: 518
July 31, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
The market is ready to go on its race that will become its triumph. I hope we will see it is green for many days. I have invested in over fifteen altcoins and in BTC, and I wish I could get my profit soon.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 29, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
Yes, the green days have returned and the price is slowly growing, but it seems to me not for long.

Do not trust the healthy market today as it may really be a trap that is attracting others to invest in and the prices will drop down again. Cryptocurrencies' volatility will always be in effect and what we are experiencing now is just the positive side of it only.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
if you expect the growth of this, a year earlier, I hasten to disappoint you, you will be disappointed but this take-off the market will not see a few years. Why is there no big growth like last year? People don't see the prospects. The market is sure to show dynamic growth only when it will include a large number of new players
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
if you look at the CMC in the coins now I can tell that the green days will come back. so start us happy, and if you study this chart like bitcoin here you will know the return of green days.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 28, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
I see the market is constantly fluctuating, green then red and red and then green. New investors are afraid and they are not confident so it is easy to lose money in the market.
Activity: 76
July 28, 2018, 12:13:33 AM
There is no guarantee that the green day will come soon. I expect we would see more red days in the future.
Activity: 170
July 27, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
Just keep your interest and do not worry. The market always comes back and brings the best to those who truly believe and care about it. Try to imagine bitcoin with ETF. This is a new history for the future of crypto.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think the green days will be back next week.  Now, most likely the price will slowly fall.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
July 26, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Total capitalization is growing smoothly - it's good. BTC grows in stages - it's bad. There is no clear understanding, this is the beginning of a big growth, or is it another trap. All that can be said for sure: now we are seeing a local uptrend in the global sideways trend.
Let us be under no illusion.
Activity: 378
July 26, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
Yes, green days will definitely come back, at first I think this is the time of the return of the greening season, because it has seen signs of market conditions began to grow little by little, but I am currently hesitant, because the cessation
the price of big capitalist coins that there is currently no movement to rise, this will affect and hamper economic growth in the market, I hope this will all end.
Pages:
Jump to: