Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 4. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
There are many new projects created for the blockchain of the new generation. When these projects launch their platforms, the price of their tokens can grow by 10 or more times. For example, such as QKC
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I think if altocoin at this time and in the future still have hope because in market altocoin still normal not too decrease.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 13, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
got to find bitcoins real price so everything settles down and we go back to buying like normal, right now everyone in panic once panic ends we will grow back up.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
June 13, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Not all altcoins are copies. There are a lot of coins that are unique and maybe this coin will turn out to be the next Bitcoin. After all, it is now a dream for many people, to find the right coin at the very beginning of its journey.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 05:36:14 PM
I have always believed the digital money market will recover, of course, not the time soon! Bitcoin and altcoin are indispensable developments of currency.
Bitcoin and ETH can be replaced by new altcoins, but development can not be changed!

Block chain technology will evolve and perfect itself but BTC and ETH will be around forever.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
I ave still not lost hope in crypto and it encompasses both Bitcoin and all the alts. The future is always bright. Let as hope for better days ahead of us. When the market recovers I think all the alts will show better potentials
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 13, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
I have always believed the digital money market will recover, of course, not the time soon! Bitcoin and altcoin are indispensable developments of currency.
Bitcoin and ETH can be replaced by new altcoins, but development can not be changed!

Many people now lose hope because of what happen in the market and I don't blame them because even me I am worrying now in the price of bitcoin and altcoin, I hope the recover of many coin will happen soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 13, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
The market is never so bad , it’s the situation and the number of investors and the amount that they invest. Though the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies are quite low but it is not permanent we all know that it will inflate in the future so the flactuation in the valuation is quite common in all kinds of investment and if we look at overall average valuation then it is always stable so yes I think there is a hope for etherum in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
I think that as the number one crypto is recovering from $ 6.000 to almost $ 10,000, the situation improves with the altcoins
brand new
Activity: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

Many coins will be lost but future is promising, it needs a high level of focus to investigate and research those that will continue to exist.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
Definitely, I have to say yes that there is still a big hope for the altcoins even if it does now experiencing a huge bear market in the past days. However, people should not panic as this is just temporary and will soon to regain back it's previous price just like before the dip and probably this will take more weeks or months to make it happen. Let's just cross our fingers and continue to believe what most people would believe in the cryptocurrency market. Let's just hope for the best is yet to come.
Activity: 102
June 13, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 11:19:48 PM
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects Smiley Smiley
Activity: 85
June 12, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
f there's down always remember market also goes up. It wont take long. Just believe and HODL. If you do I know you can gain higher profit. Don't loss hope!! Not all altcoin has no value there is also altcoin that is worth it. Because good token always survive no matter what.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

Of course there will always be hope for altcoin, in the market the amount of altcoin is very much, you can choose a good altcoin. Before choosing it you should look for references first, do not arbitrarily choose altcoin, because not all altcoin have good prospects.
There is still hope, altcoin now they can make us very high profits. It can not be one of the wrong places to invest. Let's focus on learning experience.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
I think if you are long enough here you will find it normal to be like this. Everythingwill be ok in the market if it is given eough time. All the prices will be high enough for us.
Activity: 12
June 12, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
Yes there are hopes for Alt coins especially for those with good projects.They will survive in the market as they add value to the market or improves a gap that needs to filled. some altcoins however will fade off with time as they don't have much of a value due to the stiff market competition,
Activity: 36
June 11, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
altcion will always have hope and will never disappear, because some altcoin help bitcoin. if altcoin is no hope then there is no hope also for bitcoin can advance faster the problem is now the market price again decreased profit also not so great.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

Of course there will always be hope for altcoin, in the market the amount of altcoin is very much, you can choose a good altcoin. Before choosing it you should look for references first, do not arbitrarily choose altcoin, because not all altcoin have good prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: