Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 6. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:58:39 PM
I believe that the current situation will change and we’ll see the growth of alts. And some of new projects are definitely going to be successful, it was always that way.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Not all altcoin are shits, they are still very good altcoin living, cryptocurrency has gone through hell and they are still well living, so no matter what happens there is still hope
Activity: 364
June 09, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
Hope there will always be, as long as there are enthusiasts and investors in the world of cryptocurancy, now almost all altcoin down including Bitcoin, but in my opinion it is influenced by a very hard issue blow, if crypto will be in jegal and will die because it is at the peak of glory crypto, there is a lot of panic sales going on, and the market is flooded with sales rather than purchases, that's what causes the market to fall,
and when people start believing again about crypto, people start to glance back crypto, the market will recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
Actually the year 2018 has been quite complicated for the crypto market. But this downward trend will change at some point and the market will rise again with consistency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
There will not always be such a bad time for the altcoyins. The market will also rise and altcoins also. Of course, it's already half a year of comparative calm in the market and this is depressing. However, we see that while there are all the best and best altcoyins, they will soon show their advantage. The market of crypto currency is developing despite the relative calm in prices.
Activity: 382
June 09, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
I do not quite understand the reason for your frustration or panic ... the altcoins will grow, and will grow in perspective. the best of them will remain on the market and in the ranking by the volume of capitalization.
Activity: 137
June 09, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
OF COURSE! don't forget that there are thousands of altcoins to choose from, some might fail but take word of the word "some" so there's still altcoins out there that have the possibility to success. This is a good buying opportunity while the market is still down, buy now or regret later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
The Altcoin market is still very potential to grow. Because it is a new technology financial period. It changes to the economy, so learn it! To get a potential atlcoin, you should find out clearly, thoroughly. Currently at altcoin I see that potential future is ETH, invest it you will see the future of Altcoin is totally potential, very hopeful.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
For my own view altcoins still have hope because there still a chance for altcoin because there is till a lot to go
Of course there is hope. There are more than 1500alts and many of them are good. We just need to be patient and wait for them to rise again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 09, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
Be strong. Study the markets and you'll see the larger picture.
Activity: 392
June 09, 2018, 08:52:52 AM
Believe me by staying investing in crypto it will help us in terms of economy and certainly a good prospect for future   
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
Altcoins are wrong thinking, indeed the current market conditions is down again, I think that's a natural thing in the world of crypto      
Activity: 378
June 09, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
Yes the altcoin still have hopr it is just normal for this summer that the altcoins are not popular but by winter they will be pupolar and do not worry about it just wait for it to happen and ho for them
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:54:22 AM
The market is a little bad, but it will not die. Now that the market is falling because of insufficient funds, many people fear that the market will fall. They are selling tokens, but I think that this situation will soon turn for the better!
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
There are still a very large for altcoins , because business in the internet is a parrallel business in the outside world, the ups and downs of altcoins is very normal there will be good time and there will also be a bad time for every altcoins , but this is not end of it , all altcoins are still hopeful they can recover on the future to come.
Activity: 123
June 08, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Alcoin's future expectations are still very good if we look at online media, but there are some projects that show very bad value because they do not have a good purpose in managing altcoin and their own projects, but there are altcoins that have excellent projects, they increase altcoin ability, but we just need to hope that a lot of positive news will raise Altcoin and that will also increase Altcoin's price slowly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
If altcoin just end up and crashing and not doing well do nothing but take out money from the market which diminishes the market value of cryptos         
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
For my own view altcoins still have hope because there still a chance for altcoin because there is till a lot to go
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 08, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
At present there are many new ICO projects that are being established and the downfall of the market is not affecting these activities.
The market is very bad but does not mean things will go down forever. cryptocurrency takes time to restore everything. If you do not trust the crypto market, you will not be able to profit from it because this is a very good time to do business.
among us are not a few who wish on Altcoin. certainly, for Altcoin also includes a growing coin. usually their development continues to increase, but not many of them also decreased. therefore with this year a lot of Altcoins that has increased. many of whom continue to wish more towards Altcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 08, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
I think the altcoin is still hopeful. At present bitcoin prices are declining. People do not trust much bitcoin. Investors are looking for new altcoin to buy. This is a good opportunity for the altcoin to pass the bitcoin price.

Yes, altcoin has still a hope to become worth it and profitable but I know that it would takes time to prove it's worth due to being bar down of the values of crypto's today in the market. Bitcoin is considered as the most profitable coin but due to it's current value that's why it is now being judged by people being fake.
Pages:
Jump to: