Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we growing a healthy forum? - page 2. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
So far I believe that we are growing a healthy forum here, people are more than willing to help others on this forum and I think that is what matters when you look at a forum to know if it is healthy or not. A lot of people can come here to get advice or to just meet with other like minded investors if that is what they wish to do.  If it is hard for you to get out of the junior rank then you should know that the new rules are in place to prevent people from spamming the forum and putting rubbish posts on here.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
My brother you have talked the gospel truth. Although I ve not been on the forum for long, I ve taken time to read quite a number of posts here and some of them are very funny. The English is bad and you find it very difficult to figure out what the person really wanna communicate. Constructive post doesn't necessarily have to be technical but at least it should be read and understood.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
I hope you are right in this case. The furem has becoming a so important and useful part of my crypto-life and I'm really pleased to see its increasing.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
From your post, it feels like you are pained that you have tried so hard to leave Junior Member but your efforts are frustrated as you don't have enough merits and instead of you to blame the system you find solace in blaming others for not having quality posts deserving of merits. Not cool man.
The fault is not from the system but people like you. You see every advice on the forum as a merit-oriented post and so you are not ready to change. Even his 5 merits indicates that the posts that he deserves merit, he gets them. Its better you also start learning and get for yourself some merits
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 05:51:55 AM
Healthy forum size is certainly easier for people to find information that is expected, as we know that this forum is so complete that it becomes the main reference for investors to put money in crypto.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 25, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
Forum is really useful and it helps a lot in my work. I hope there will be more forums like that and they will so useful as well. There are a lot of information here.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
We participate in this forum looking forward to developing a healthy forum. This forum may be of interest to those interested in the cryptographic market. I've been looking for a lot of useful information about bitcoin domains that I invest. People can share their experiences and knowledge about electronic money.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
July 24, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

if i have merit i would have given you right now. Maybe i will see this thread in future when i have merit and i will definitely give you. You just dropped a complete truth. many are just here to earn and in the process drop alot of meaningless posts just to earn crypto. I have been seeing this forum for years but i could not use it because i didnt understand what it was about. But today i know and it is a store house for alot of information.

however, with the way the forum is going, there will be lot of disinformation instead of information.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
July 24, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

I like your offer, but the matter is that the market dictates its terms, and the administration of the forum may review and tighten them. Many people come to the market only for money, which spoils everything! I hate those threads about Ethereum or what's better Eth or Bitcoin and thousands of short comments there!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
The forum still performs its functions, where else you will find so much useful information about the coin you are interested in. When a coin becomes interesting to me, I'm looking for information on it on the forum. Because there will be no articles and videos written by order of the project developers.
Activity: 137
July 24, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
From your post, it feels like you are pained that you have tried so hard to leave Junior Member but your efforts are frustrated as you don't have enough merits and instead of you to blame the system you find solace in blaming others for not having quality posts deserving of merits. Not cool man.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
Well, the forum isn't healthy recently I saw a lot of nonsense topics on altcoin discussion and ended up receiving a merit. Merit should be earned as hard as possible, and members should act like a mature person to interact with other person.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
It will surprise you to know that someone has been on this forum for half a year and does not even have any knowledge about the blockchain technology. Some people even wear signatures of projects they do not even know anything about. All they do is to come here and spam the group for their shit coins
I agree with you, many people on this forum really do not understand anything about crypto and blochain and it's very sad. It seems to me that everyone who came here and stayed, should have at least a basic knowledge of crypto.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
Yes, this forum is really growing. This is because of the many people who join here, here are various types of people like shitposter, merchant, good member, silent member, advertisers, scammers, and many more. The diversity that makes this forum alive. We here should remind each other not blame each other, be it newbies or any rank.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
I've been active in this forum for merely a year and I admit I learned a lot about cryptocurrency here. Yes there's posts on social media and blogs but information coming from this forum is a big help for investors and traders like me. Here you can see and get infos about a good project and also some information about this and that that makes us aware of new developments, recent news, trade signals and market movements. Feedbacks either good or bad about a certain project is useful. Hoping this forum continues to be productive in years to come.
Activity: 14
July 24, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
Yup, there isn't a reason to rush anything. Of course, with signature campaigns this forum has more "active" members than lurkers, compared to some other forums out there.
Activity: 46
July 24, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Thanks my brother for your advice. As a newbie i think i do not have to rush in joining any bounties. I have to take my time to learn from the forum so that i can also start making constructive posts
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 04:28:49 PM
It will surprise you to know that someone has been on this forum for half a year and does not even have any knowledge about the blockchain technology. Some people even wear signatures of projects they do not even know anything about. All they do is to come here and spam the group for their shit coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:59:54 AM
I think as a new member on this forum, one of the best ways to develop yourself in order to make constructive posts and avoid spamming the group is to hold on to bounties for some time and use that time to learn from the forum. It really helps .
Activity: 854
July 22, 2018, 05:59:36 AM
The newbies must understand to respect the forum.

Sure, we can earn from posting with signature campaigns, but at least make their post constructive or make sense.

Though some of them might not be capable of making great post, I hope they will learn through time.
Pages:
Jump to: