Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we growing a healthy forum? - page 4. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:23:52 AM
The spamming of other new members to hit ranks was a major issue when cryptocurrency hit its peak and that is why the merit system was introduced, but still there are few members who abuse the merit system and they are the only ones that give merit to them selves. And there are still who even do not gain merit to there post still spams non sense or repost a previous topic without reading anything. I think we as a member either report them or educate them that in order to earn in bitcointalk they should put quality in their work.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 12:13:03 AM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

This is a free forum. Focusing on cryptocurrency, this is a common ground for every developers, traders and crypto enthusiastic.
No one is compelling anyone to make a coin, start or join a bounty, make a trade or exchange or post.
You can't blame fellow members for not getting yourself a merit. Not everyone comes here for merit.
Activity: 86
June 27, 2018, 11:51:28 PM
Improvement is being actualize and moreover,I agree with you that many users are misusing the forum.I think senior members should make a good and  the right decision to solve this issue.
Activity: 308
June 25, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
Forum is a platform where peoples are connecting with each other and they share their idea and opinion. In this platform investors can create new innovations which work for development.         
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 05:57:02 AM
Forum is place which gives us chance to communicated with different people having one topic. People shares their persceptions, ideas and different news and ask different question. Some people use it only to earn money. But many don't

We accept the reality we are here to earn, am I right? But despite of that reason we need to follow certain rules and regulations in the forum or else we face a consequencies. As what our mate said this is our community we are here as one developed our common goal and be able to achieve our success together as on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Actually this question is really tuff. There is no absolute answer of this. Every forum will say that, they are growing healthy forum but the reality is different. It is very general that forum will always try to advertise their coin or they will try to get advantage. But we hope that, at least they will keep it low.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
Forum is place which gives us chance to communicated with different people having one topic. People shares their persceptions, ideas and different news and ask different question. Some people use it only to earn money. But many don't
copper member
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 06:36:37 PM
Yes I agree with you that many users are misusing the forum.I think senior members have taken the right decision to solve this problem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 05, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
Generalizations and sweeping statements are a waste of time. Merit is still given where deserved, and campaigns are meant to make money, which does not take away from the integrity of the posts. As for value, who can determine any benefit with such varying stages of informational growth, where the support is phenomenal and unquestioning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:33:56 AM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: