Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we growing a healthy forum? - page 3. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:51:33 AM
I think the forum still has some influence, but in the future, if the forum is not reformed, perhaps the forum will be surpassed by the APP on the mobile phone. This is what the forum needs to pay attention to.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
The issue of Spam mails and scammers is something that ought to be duely addressed. Other than that, I think this platform is fulfilling its purpose of being a source of information and enlightenment, especially to those who are looking to get answers about certain things, and I do not think that it is a bad thing that some people are using it to earn by participating in bounties.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
Even though the forum was created to provide information, some participate in bounty campaigns and wear signature which helps them earn money.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
It is very true. The junior members and newbies must learn about blockchain and Cryptocurrency so they can make constructive posts on this forum to improve the knowledge of others on the forum.
Yes. I believe the only way one can add value to this forum is to be more knowledgeable about crypto and the blockchain technology. In this way we will be able to make constructive posts and make the forum healthy.

For me the best thing to do so that we grow better in this forum we need to share more reliable informations, so that others would benefits also it inorder this forum will get trusted by most people throughout the whole world.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

I agree that Spamming on this forum has long over dew had it share of tolerance on this forum. While we are all focused on making some money via this forum, i advice that our posts are constructive and very engagement. With this, I am sure there will always be room for learning. We must therefore endeavor to read wide to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding about a topic or discussion before we attempt to contribute to the thread of discussion.
Aside making money, i personally joined this forum to learn alot from diverse individuals who constitute this forum. Therefore in order to assist in nurturing this forum. we must our contributions to threads must be one that everyone can relate and benefit enormously from.
Let work on putting an end to spamming in this forum.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.
Yes, I also agree with you that we should all consider doing activities that will bring meaningful growth to the forum and not only concentrate on just getting merits and making rank advancement because all his will come at the right time, when you make meaningful suggestions and someone finds it very useful, the can get merit for this and when it is time for your rank to advance, it will surely do. Personally from this forum, I have learnt alot and I believe if we continue to bring up important topics and make good suggestions, we all will benefit from this forum positively.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
And themselves the legend and heroes, too, its rank deserved constructive posts, an excellent ideas and other good work? There is also stuffed your ranking, handing over reports and making signature-bounty! And what can newcomers tell new and interesting things to old participants who are more experienced? Nothing.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
It is very true. The junior members and newbies must learn about blockchain and Cryptocurrency so they can make constructive posts on this forum to improve the knowledge of others on the forum.
Yes. I believe the only way one can add value to this forum is to be more knowledgeable about crypto and the blockchain technology. In this way we will be able to make constructive posts and make the forum healthy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
I also support Your opinion that many use the forum in malicious ways, but also many use the forum to communicate with other people who share some interests and making money.
Activity: 546
July 21, 2018, 07:07:06 AM
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
if I think Everyone has a reason to come here, I am more than convinced that this forum is only used for useful purposes
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
July 20, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

This is my story, when I signed up here I found my goal to understand a little about cryptocurrency (like normal people join a forum because they want some information). I even didn't know that this account can make money with this bounty campaign and then my friend told me about that. After that, I tried to join to some bounty maybe like normal people here signed up to this forum to earn some money. I think, there will always a spammer in almost forum and I understand about that (maybe because I also one of them and just the other can judge me)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 20, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
Everyone has their reasons for coming here. But one of the incentives that prompted the chat administration to raise the rating only for useful actions is that some people began to pump accounts and then sell them. As well as a large number of junk mail.
Activity: 131
July 20, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
What do you call this? Later people. Upgrading is actually very difficult, much harder than the original one. Time is not necessarily successful. I wish I could take some time. It can be upgraded. Become a member, and so on. The forum administrator wants to make a good suggestion. Thank you
Activity: 340
www.cd3d.app
July 20, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
many lower ranked members are just posting replying non sense question for just the sake that they can earn with there signature campaigns as we see one of the legendary member here in this forum discussed this issue with the problem with the new members to regulate signature campaigns in the lower ranked to stop the shit post and unhelpful thread especially on altcoin tab. if this will be implemented this would be sorry to those member that has an rank lower than full member that cannot join signature campaign. hopefully this issue will be fixed and consider other members also.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 20, 2018, 08:46:06 AM
I think the people here on the forum are divided into two groups. Some are here to make money, while other people are talking here, discuss interesting ideas and learn about new technologies in the crypto world.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:33:04 AM
I am more than confident that the forum is used only for the purpose of benefit. For example, wear a signature bounty campaign. Few people are interested in crypto currency and are developing thanks to the forum. Therefore, newcomers and write meaningless messages.
Activity: 560
July 20, 2018, 08:05:44 AM
You are not the only person bothered. This issue has been of great concern to most members here especially the old ones. I even saw one popular legendary complaining about it. He was even suggesting signature bounties must be restricted to some people( which i do not agree though) i think there should be a better way out. Here is the link to his thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/disable-signaturesbounties-til-a-user-reaches-full-member-status-4631747
Yes i was happy when i saw that thread. At least am not the only person who see this as a challenge. I think getting more forum moderators would help to clear unwanted posts from the system.
Activity: 183
July 20, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
Agree with you, we want also to share our success with others. But they do it a wrong way, they are greed to achieve that rank. It will difficult for the new ones to rank up easily here because our forum uses merit to rank up your account.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
You are not the only person bothered. This issue has been of great concern to most members here especially the old ones. I even saw one popular legendary complaining about it. He was even suggesting signature bounties must be restricted to some people( which i do not agree though) i think there should be a better way out. Here is the link to his thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/disable-signaturesbounties-til-a-user-reaches-full-member-status-4631747
Pages:
Jump to: