Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 13. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:40:38 AM
Hopefully August or September is where we start seeing recovery
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 08:35:53 PM
The market is going to a recovery state, but we cant really assure that it will last. The bitcoin and ethereum price was still unstable, it is going ups and down, better be more cautious in making trades as of now. Its best to hold up all your assets as of now for a safe mode.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 09, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
If you look at the facts of the previous year then the increase always occurs in August, I'm very optimistic that the market is now preparing to immediately skyrocket so buying now will make us get big profits later this year.
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 07:45:31 AM
Well I guess because the market now seems stable especially the price of bitcoin itself is now stabilizing and many people now are realizing the price of bitcoin is finally increasing though there are still some selling but i know for sure that is normal. I am hoping that it'll increase again for the sake of all.
Activity: 101
July 08, 2018, 10:12:54 AM
Agree...still in downtrend. Looks like a long wait, but I feel like it will be worth it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
Hopefully this is time for the market to be healthy so that investors would put their investments back and the market totally recovers. So when that happens more investors will be enitced to invest.
Activity: 138
July 06, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
well i think we are because like last year the price of the bitcoin just rise up alot maybe this year it will rise up alot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 06, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
I very much want to believe in this, but I think that we are very far to this point, it seems to me that such actions will definitely be able to seriously hit people's pockets before the global recovery begins.
Activity: 69
July 06, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
I think this low price nightmare is coming to an end soon, many big companies have adopted and tested it in life and the results are amazing, but the nightmare is not over yet due to the many rejection of cryptocurrency in some countries,
July 06, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
As a matter of fact, the current market is recovering beyond my expectations. At this rate we will not just see a full recovery this summer, but a new highs for some major players on the crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Trust me we are far from recovery. We would be lucky if the market doesn't enters into a multi year bear phase. What we are seeing currently is price swings created by the whales to manipulate weak hands into panic selling. Also the market correction isn't going to get over so fast.
A long-term bearish phase? It sounds scary! I hope this does not happen ...
In fact, it's still really early to talk about a full recovery, no matter how much we like it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
It will take more months. Only when the majority feels like crypto is dead, will the next bull run start when we least expect it.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
At the moment, the market begins to recover a little and I think that it will lead to the fact that it will soon grow faster, so expect good news and growth.
Activity: 175
July 05, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
We are going to it and all we need is patience because it won't happen right away. It will need a months or more, that is why patience are important in crypto industries.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
I believe we are on positive recovery, I proposed this that bfor middle of or end of July we shall be on full recovery. It is only d person that did not av good intention about bitcoin will not consider recovery for bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and ethereum are not MMM that fails it investors, but bitcoin and other alt coin are to put smile on d face of investor
Activity: 293
July 05, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
Trust me we are far from recovery. We would be lucky if the market doesn't enters into a multi year bear phase. What we are seeing currently is price swings created by the whales to manipulate weak hands into panic selling. Also the market correction isn't going to get over so fast.
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
The market is gradually tending towards recovery and more than that, it will make other history and many holders will smile in the market again. We can not say whether it has fully recovered because the price is still slightly down.
July 05, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
it seems that if you look at the current state of the market as you mentioned, the drastic price decline will be over, and the market situation now has a significant rise, maybe this is a sign that the market will soon recover, but whether the current market situation will survive in the long term or not, or it may be like the market situation some time ago, typing the price of almost all the coins on the market have a very drastic price decline
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
I believe that it is too early to talk about recovery, because the market is green only for one day, and this trend should be continued for some time.
Activity: 93
July 05, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
All investors are very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. As we see the trend we have in the market may not be favorable as what the other investors experience over the past years but we can see a slight recovery over the days. We all just need a leap of faith to believe crypto will bounce back big time in the next months or later of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: