Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 8. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
There has been some positive movements in the cryptocurrency Market in the recent past as a number of coins have shown some good signs with the value pumping  up slightly higher than the norm, if this continues then the full market recovery is on the horizon, we however shouldn't be too optimistic about this as the market behavior is very unpredictable,
Activity: 202
July 18, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering. It's true crypto is currently surrounded by a lot of good news from joining soros to the world of crypto and there is the latest good news that there will be a big meeting
Activity: 130
July 18, 2018, 04:38:10 PM
Let's look at August.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 18, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
THIS IS NOT A BULLRUN!!!!!

IT'S JUST DAILY TRADER'S PUMPING AND DUMPING THE MARKET TO GET THEIR 5-10% PROFIT.

i've been saying this for 2 days now, so this is not "momentary talking". It was very obvious. By tomorrow the market will have crashed to where it was.

DON'T BE IGNORANTS!!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
I expect a full recovery this summer but let's not get carried away by this uptrend in the past few weeks. I know we all hope the bulls are out but I feel btc just doesn't have enough juice yet to keep pumping. With the coinbase and blackrock news giving it this past movement, we need at least one of them to make a definitive move before we can be sure of complete recovery.
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 04:11:15 PM
I think it would be the best option if the market will grow by 20% every week. thus, investors will return again and increase the demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
in this period we are indeed in the recovery of the crypto world, stock market is climbing up this marker there is an increase, the shareholders began to smile wide hopefully its future forward added even more rapidly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
July 18, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
I really hope this is the beginning of the rise. We'll see the results soon enough. Predictions say that BTC will reach 10k by the end of the year and McAfee had that ludicrous prediction about 1million by December 2020. 
in any case, the general capitalization of the crypto currency will increase, since the crypto currency is included in all spheres of human activity and in any case there are many new users who invest their money in the crypto currency market. this as a result will lead to an increase in the price of the crypto currency.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
I really hope this is the beginning of the rise. We'll see the results soon enough. Predictions say that BTC will reach 10k by the end of the year and McAfee had that ludicrous prediction about 1million by December 2020. 
Activity: 153
July 18, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
You know, we can't expect anything yet. As of today, we saw a good bump, we have to wait some time or some level to say that it went to a recovery, not a "full" as you would think. That is, what do you mean by a "full" recovery ? Bitcoin has no border, no limit, there isn't "full" anything.
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 03:25:46 PM
I think this is a big rally in a bear market. the market for cryptographic currencies is still not optimistic, so do not invest too much. you can be patient and expect the stock market to recover.
copper member
Activity: 132
July 18, 2018, 03:22:13 PM
I think market will recover soon. There are always ups and down in the market. People have started understanding crypto currency so surely we are heading towards recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 18, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
Things are looking much healthier the last few days but I wouldn't call it a bull run just yet. I mean we have had a few bull traps at this level before so everyone getting excited over just a few days of green won't hack it for me. I really need to see Bitcoin break the 12k usd to 15k usd resistance levels first before I get excited and believe there is a bull run.

I agree with you. it is too early to make a conclusion that we are heading back to full recovery. If everything goes right for the next two weeks and we see Bitcoin over $12000, I would say that we are going for full recovery.
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 18, 2018, 03:21:00 PM
Yes it seems so, but that may change with any news as the market is quite unstable. Many people have lost quite of money lately and that is a drag.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
Yes ! Finally the market began to grow ! I am very pleased with this ! I always knew that will be our happiest moment !
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
I still believe that this question no one knows the answer.... When will the full recovery of the market no one knows... This year there were many forecasts on this topic from different sources and not one did not work
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
At the moment, the market is stabilizing and Bitcoin (and other coins, respectively) go up. So yes, we are heading for full recovery now
July 18, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
The market is moving gradually, I believe we are getting there. In no time, the market will recover fully: ETH and BTC will reach their peak at that time time, hopefully in the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 119
July 18, 2018, 02:32:24 PM
This growth can not but rejoice, I hope that closer to autumn the market will stabilize, including Ethereum))
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:26:15 PM
I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering. It's true crypto is currently surrounded by a lot of good news from joining soros to the world of crypto and there is the latest good news that there will be a big meeting.
Pages:
Jump to: