Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 12. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Now, I think the market will soon be stabled. There are some altcoins that are now increasingly progressing, which I want it for major coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum will still regain its full market strength, which goes to Bitcoin as well. The market should stable starting from August.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
Hopefully, this will happen soon and the market came back positive...
Some of this week's market continues to fall and have yet to show that the market will recover ...
It's like the events in the past year and in the end, however, the market has been pumping ...

In a half-year period of adjustment. The market has been in a volatile state. July has arrived, and now it's time to see where it goes next.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 11, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Hopefully, this will happen soon and the market came back positive...
Some of this week's market continues to fall and have yet to show that the market will recover ...
It's like the events in the past year and in the end, however, the market has been pumping ...
Activity: 52
July 10, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
Yes, I believe that the market decline is over and now we are waiting for the growth of the market.
Activity: 101
July 11, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
agree...it will take some time for the market to gain momentum and people including mass media to regain confidence.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
It is early to talk about the bull market at the moment, there are no volumes at all , I think in a year it will be possible to speak already
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 03:02:53 PM
$5800-$6K seems a likely bottom. BTC has corrected all the way down to that level multiple times since January and it always bounces off.
Activity: 93
July 10, 2018, 03:18:13 PM
It seems that no, I think it is too early to talk about restoring the market, the prices are still far from their highs, but there is some kind of growth and this is already good
Activity: 91
July 10, 2018, 03:17:31 PM
There is a possibility that we are headed there , the market has been dominated by the bearish market for quit a long tim with most of the coins losing value overtime, Its past mid year and the gains have been very slight, THE BEARISH market will however not last for too long as the coins  will regain value in the bull run and thats not too long away
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:13:15 PM
conspicuously speaking the market has not gain full recovery because i can see some many reds over the market
copper member
Activity: 658
July 10, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
We are either in a one of the most, if not the biggest speculative asset bubbles in history of human kind or we are goning to witness a revolution, nothing short of maybe the 4th industrial revolution, alongside with IOT and smart cities.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
Hopefully August or September is where we start seeing recovery

For me we will need to wait even more, time after holidays will be the time when market will be making some better moves and only after that period of time we will be able to gain anything from our investments for me.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100