Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 21. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
the market finally stopped being red a couple of weeks ago. now it is slowly ,very slowly ,but goes up. without a decrease, the market is rare ,so you should expect sideways trends in the same range
Activity: 79
June 20, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
Although the current market is still in a depressed state, I believe it will soon be warming up. It seems that bitcoin and some other coins have started to enter the price recovery period in view of the price movements of some coins that have experienced price increases, you should be able to take advantage of such moments to be able to provide very much profit for you.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 04:08:58 AM
If bitcoin would be bullish, I would say 15k $$$ is the target price of most the speculators, as most of people will take their profit for such a long time hodling their coins.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
well, this is the last point on market. we have 2 chance.
recovering or dying. if we cant recover now I am sure crypto will die
Activity: 79
June 19, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
No, there will be fluctuations till it reaches back to $15 K mark. From there on, you will see more of positive movement only.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
I think this is not how, btc will recover if it can break $ 7,000 and will confirm bullish trend when it can break $ 9,000, that's just a prediction that I conclude
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 19, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
Judging from the signals currently given to us by the market, it does show signs of recovery. However, I think that in terms of experience, the more obvious the performance, so that everyone can feel this. This is not necessarily correct. We can be optimistic now, but we also need to be cautious.
I hope so, because there's a time it is just a sign that market is starting to rise of the market or just a little movement, but i know and i feel it that it a sign that market is recovery little by little. And if really happen, that's great news because we can now get huge profit and a good sign to us from being optimistic even the market is not in good at that time, i hope this is the good start and hope it will continuously happen to fast recover of the market.
Activity: 60
June 19, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
After this month I know that bitcoin and altcoin will slowly recover, maybe not as much as we want but I think it is the time that bitcoin will recover and soon it will reach again a high price.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
not yet my friend, I am seeing the recovery after July, the market has been manipulated and the exhaustion will come to an end soon. I think it will be better to stock more coins right now.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 19, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
Judging from the signals currently given to us by the market, it does show signs of recovery. However, I think that in terms of experience, the more obvious the performance, so that everyone can feel this. This is not necessarily correct. We can be optimistic now, but we also need to be cautious.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 19, 2018, 10:39:41 AM
Market is still recovering from its bottom and try to start a move to go up but still it is far away from full recovery mode. When it find its final support level then we can see a big spike and that can create a full recovery for this market.
Activity: 158
June 19, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Yes, you are very optimistic. I really like your friends. We are all very optimistic. I firmly believe that the future of cryptocurrency is full of light.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
I myself am still cautious about the current market situation because we are only in Q2 of 2018 but on the other hand there are very positive signs like big companies enter cryptos, but we can see now can feel tremendous growth if this will continues into the fourth quarter of this year, It really will bring us more excitement with the big profit we've been waiting to get so long and become truly a successful believer in the Crypto world.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
Many big companies want to use blockchain technology which can make people confidence in cryptocurrency increase, hopefully the market can recover soon.
Activity: 106
June 18, 2018, 10:09:59 AM
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

The market is still tanking even though we are in the middle of  the sixth month of the  year.  Bull run incoming.
Activity: 31
June 18, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
I hope the market cap will reach 1 trillion this year.  If that does not happen then a lot of people will be disappointed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 17, 2018, 08:42:30 PM
The market is quite on the low due to the recent fall in price of Bitcoin about a week ago. Before then, the market appeared recovering from the bear weather until the fall in Bitcoin price. Anyway, Bitcoin and other top 10 coins seem to be recovering slowly. Recover will take place but will take time.
Activity: 111
June 17, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
Well I guess because the market now seems stable especially the price of bitcoin itself is now stabilizing and many people now are realizing the price of bitcoin is finally increasing though there are still some selling but i know for sure that is normal. I am hoping that it'll increase again for the sake of all.
Activity: 111
June 17, 2018, 08:37:12 PM
You should be cautiously optimistic. I wouldn't say we are in full recovery mode yet, but a lot of altcoins seem to be moving up even when bitcoin is doing just
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 17, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
I think we're heading to recovery but no full recovery. Some of the coins today are in green anad that is a good sign but still and most of the coins today are in red. Maybe it take 1 to 2 month before it turns to green. all green. We should not hurry because the crypto need to balance all the imbalances here and they need to figure it out this is for the community, this is for the beautification of the market and if its really worth the wait then we should wait.
Pages:
Jump to: