Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 22. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
I think we are heading there, the market seems to be recovering very fast and fast.A lot of coin and token are getting better and better in price and it won't be long before we get a good and perfect market.
Activity: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
 hope the market cap will reach 1 trillion this year.  If that does not happen then a lot of people will be disappointed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:20:08 AM
I think this is the case overall. But this may take some time. I think this will come at the end of the World Cup.
Activity: 100
June 16, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
No negative news. But judging by the fact that the market is in the red recovery will begin later. I suggest you wait a little longer.
Activity: 90
June 16, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
If its true, we all would be very happy with it, lol. Somebody gathers already a tons of alts on their wallets, and looking forward to sell thew for a good prices

Yes, i agree that we heading for full of recovery that's why are still many spending thier effort here

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
We all are waiting recover of the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins. But we should concentrate on current price and now to look back in the past regretting why we didn't sell coins when they were on top. Right now you can earn good as well as before and also it's a perfect time to buy more crypto before recovery.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
There is no negative news, but the market then starts to grow, then falls again, it's like a game of traders and people with big capitals (whales)         
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
There is a lot of chance for the crypto market to recover. But the problem is that we do not know and can not estimate how much time the market will recover.
Activity: 162
June 01, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
I think we are far from full recovery. The market is relatively low and no new investors have entered. Maybe we'll have to wait a long time.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
I don't think so we just went down again and I can't really tell the cause of recent dip in the market. But I am hopeful market will soon bounce back come the month of June and July. So let's hope for the best. Smiley
Activity: 433
June 01, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
By some facts that prices are again in red zone to wait for the revival of cryptomarket, one should wait later, most likely close to june      
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 01, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
The end of Q2 is nearly there, the full recovery is still not yet foreseen however there's still a chance that we are now back on track to green bull market to almost all coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
Well I guess because the market now seems stable especially the price of bitcoin itself is now stabilizing and many people now are realizing the price of bitcoin is finally increasing though there are still some selling but i know for sure that is normal. I am hoping that it'll increase again for the sake of all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 01, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
the most important thing for bitcoin holders to date is to continue making purchases on bitcoin on a regular basis. and I believe it will contribute substantially to continuously increasing the bitcoin price. so I think if we want the bitcoin price to increase again then this time is the right time for all bitcoin users to continue making purchases of bitcoin and keep holding it.
Activity: 183
June 01, 2018, 02:51:40 AM
remain grateful as Bitcoin rises slowly after dropping to $ 6,000.

do not be too greedy to take advantage because every $ 200 daily profit alone is enough to eat.

because all Altcoins and Bitcoin will ride up when there is a time. Trust me!
Activity: 505
What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

Over the last past few weeks, i also thought too that - that nightmare was over and were looking at full recovery. But i was wrong. That relentless bear is back again. Although some say this is only a correction and i agree. We've seen these thing happen time and time again. The cryptocurrency market is naturally volatile. Do not worry, crypto market will inevitably be back into its more reasonable and stable growth line. Wait and see.

Activity: 238
It depends what you think is a full recovery. We will see ups and downs like always but the overall sentiment is neutral at the moment, mixed with some exitement and hope. I feel this time the market is in a state of recovery. and the course of this recovery shows the way that is crawling up. so this can make a complete recovery to restore prices and increase them over the past year
Activity: 238
I think that bitcoin is now on the process of recovering it's market value in the current situation. Fluctuations that are currently experience is just a minor event in the crypto market where the price has not declined much I have been smiling to see the price growth in this month that has increased may the price continue to rise and be able to pass the high price in the year 2017 yesterday
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering. It's true crypto is currently surrounded by a lot of good news from joining soros to the world of crypto and there is the latest good news that there will be a big meeting
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I think we need to look at the market a different way.

Rather than wondering when the market will "recover" we need to realize that the reality is: this is the stable market now.
BTC's price isn't down, 7000s and 8000s is the normal price for btc.

Also, with this in mind, we need to realize that actually, this means the market has been relatively stable for the past two months.

By accepting the reality of the market instead of comparing it to what it used to be, will help you make plans for future trades better.

Now, when you posted last month, there were clear signs that the market was ready to take off, and just as it seemed to do so, it couldn't quite get it up.
But this week we are starting to see stability again around $7500, these are signs for a pump.
As far as a full on bull run...well, we'll just have to see.
Pages:
Jump to: