Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a robot? - page 4. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
June 19, 2014, 05:42:02 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 19, 2014, 04:41:32 PM
Psychiatry is a delusion, it is false science.
Neurology is not a delusion, it is true science. If you repeatedly ingest psychoactive substances that cause particular neurochemical responses to occur in such a way as to make you perceive reality to be something 'more' than what it is, you may well come to believe that erroneous perception.

The brain displays remarkable plasticity, in that it will constantly seek equilibrium by way of up or down-regulation of neuronal receptors in response to persistent chemical imbalances, namely, repeated psychoactive drug use. It's known as 'tolerance' and is responsible for the user needing more of their drug of choice in order to feel the same effects and also the withdrawal symptoms created if there is a sudden cessation in the repeated administration of the compound.

Long term abstinence will also demonstrate the remarkable plasticity of the brain in that it will, over time, return to its 'normal' neurological/neurochemical state. 'Normal', of course, being a rather misunderstood term in that it does not equate to functional and healthy, only to that which is usual, absent drug-induced alteration.

Whilst the good people at M.A.P.S have scientifically demonstrated the successful use of illicit psychoactive compounds to treat certain psychiatric disorders, self-medicating outside of a controlled environment, frequently leads to habitual and chronic drug abuse and all the ills that accompany that lifestyle.

Dank, just because you believe you know what you are doing, it does not equate to you actually understanding what you are doing or, for that matter, even being open to the idea that you may be wrong.

Well said. Stay off the drugs Dank.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
June 18, 2014, 02:47:44 AM
Neurology is not a delusion, it is true science. If you repeatedly ingest psychoactive substances that cause particular neurochemical responses to occur in such a way as to make you perceive reality to be something 'more' than what it is, you may well come to believe that erroneous perception.

The brain displays remarkable plasticity, in that it will constantly seek equilibrium by way of up or down-regulation of neuronal receptors in response to persistent chemical imbalances, namely, repeated psychoactive drug use. It's known as 'tolerance' and is responsible for the user needing more of their drug of choice in order to feel the same effects and also the withdrawal symptoms created if there is a sudden cessation in the repeated administration of the compound.

Long term abstinence will also demonstrate the remarkable plasticity of the brain in that it will, over time, return to its 'normal' neurological/neurochemical state. 'Normal', of course, being a rather misunderstood term in that it does not equate to functional and healthy, only to that which is usual, absent drug-induced alteration.

Whilst the good people at M.A.P.S have scientifically demonstrated the successful use of illicit psychoactive compounds to treat certain psychiatric disorders, self-medicating outside of a controlled environment, frequently leads to habitual and chronic drug abuse and all the ills that accompany that lifestyle.

Dank, just because you believe you know what you are doing, it does not equate to you actually understanding what you are doing or, for that matter, even being open to the idea that you may be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 18, 2014, 02:34:37 AM
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
!! HODL !!
June 18, 2014, 02:00:01 AM
I don't know; maybe someone can help me find out?

This is me;

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
June 18, 2014, 01:51:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
June 18, 2014, 01:17:57 AM
Synchronicity is cool.

Synchronicity, or finding meaning in otherwise unrelated events, is a symptom of delusional psychosis.

According to research, every new thought, every new bit of information, is initially accepted prior to evaluation by way of refuting the data in order to filter it out, discard it, or dismiss it. Psychological/Neurological dysfunction may be affected by a failure or bypassing of the refutation process.

So the initial stage of processing accepts all information as equally valid with the next stage being the part that filters out the erroneous. When the refutation stage does not work properly, synchronicity is the result, in that you connect events together as having some kind of association when they actually do not.

Example: You glance at a clock and it's 11:11, the next day a clock/watch that is also showing the time to be 11:11 catches your attention. This seems to happen quite frequently so you start to believe it is some sort of sign and then you begin a process of trying to figure out what that sign might be, with the internet frequently playing it's part in the collective insanity by way of groups of equally unstable individuals gathering to share their 'real' delusions.

Explanation: You subconsciously take in the surrounding data of your environment simply by going about your usual activities. This includes the frequent information sources regarding the time, clocks, watches, computers, smartphones etc. You don't retain the memories of all the times during the day your eyes scanned across an area that included something showing the time, but it is when the time actually is 11:11 that the casual scan suddenly causes an emotional response of shock or surprise because the previously unimportant visual data where the time was not 11:11, now contains visual data where it is 11:11, thereby making you feel that you are only looking at the time when it is 11:11, which must, therefore, have some sort of meaning. It does, the one I just explained. It doesn't 'mean' anything else.

It is fallacious reasoning that leads you down the rabbit hole of psychosis. You discard all the data that doesn't fit your narrative and focus only on that which does, or at least can be crowbarred in to your ongoing delusional narrative.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 17, 2014, 10:00:53 PM
I am a human being with eyes, nose, ears, hands, heart and mind, I have feelings. Everything a human have i do have.
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 17, 2014, 12:36:48 PM
Dank has a form of Bipolar disorder. I've observed his posts for quite some time, and a major symptom of Bipolar Disorder is thinking yourself "superhuman" or "otherwordly" aka Dank thinks he's far greater than anyone else because of supposed superhuman abilities. Common bipolar disorder thoughts.

I advice you to see a psychiatrist Dank, it will help greatly and keep your mind in clarity.

Don't all humans have positive and negative emoticons?  Hate and love?  Fear and peace?  Two poles?  Bi-polar?

Psychiatry is bullshit pseudoscience based off no more than opinion.  You must have robotitus.

There's a medicine for that, look into psychedelic healing.

hey dank can u tell me what is this
b'cause i am not able to see it clearly

and why have u posted this
"You cannot kill love"
is there a reason behind it

I picked it for reasons unknown at the time.  But upon my journeys I found it's meaning, it represent oroborus.  Humans are stuck in a cycle of self destruction, our planet constantly consumes itself, the picture is symbolic of our destruction of self.

You cannot kill love was added back in 2012, it meant the power of love will prevail.  Nature always wins over man made creations.  I have since realized much more from this statement.  I am a being of love.  My soul is love and it is my consciousness.  It is applicable to myself, you cannot kill love, you cannot kill me, you cannot kill god, no matter how hard you tried.

Synchronicity is cool.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
June 17, 2014, 12:30:50 PM
I'm 100% Human.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 17, 2014, 12:20:06 PM
Are we human ? Or are we dancer ? I'm a human !
Activity: 1022
June 17, 2014, 12:15:08 PM
Dank has a form of Bipolar disorder. I've observed his posts for quite some time, and a major symptom of Bipolar Disorder is thinking yourself "superhuman" or "otherwordly" aka Dank thinks he's far greater than anyone else because of supposed superhuman abilities. Common bipolar disorder thoughts.

I advice you to see a psychiatrist Dank, it will help greatly and keep your mind in clarity.

They don't talk about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

And I am not a robot but I hope we will get memory and instant internet access in our mind within 20years
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
June 17, 2014, 11:47:41 AM

Don't all humans have positive and negative emoticons?  Hate and love?  Fear and peace?  Two poles?  Bi-polar?

Psychiatry is bullshit pseudoscience based off no more than opinion.  You must have robotitus.

hey dank can u tell me what is this
b'cause i am not able to see it clearly

and why have u posted this
"You cannot kill love"
is there a reason behind it
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 17, 2014, 11:44:24 AM

Activity: 770
June 17, 2014, 11:40:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
June 17, 2014, 11:34:28 AM
Looks like it's just ChartBuddy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
June 17, 2014, 08:53:12 AM
great question
lets see how much robots we find on bitcointalk forum
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
!! HODL !!
June 17, 2014, 08:51:22 AM
I want to vote 'human' but there is no CAPTCHA!

Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 17, 2014, 08:39:48 AM
No, i am not a robot, friend.
im human
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 17, 2014, 07:20:58 AM
i human
Pages:
Jump to: