Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 98. (Read 10474 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
one of the biggest problem in cryptocurrency are hackers,how can this be sorted out i guess to improve internet security. everyone who uses the internet are afraid of em.
Afraid is always there, but unfortunately I will not be able to protect myself in any way.
The hack doesn’t matter – we are now lives in the digital age with the safety of the digital particularly pertinent. All we need to do is to be careful in every clicks we do
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
yes obviously I'm afraid of hackers ... but nobody knows .. whenever it can happen the point we have to be vigilant and we must be careful before clicking the website and filling out the form
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 05, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
Yes of course I'm also worried about my wallet. I'm afraid that one day I will lose all my hard work. But how can we avoid it?

The golden rule really is that we do not give our private keys.
Sure, What if it's stolen? This is so difficult that we should double protection our private keys against hackers. But how?

We can keep copies of it on paper. No copy is set to Messenger, Gmail, Notes, USB. And where else to open with the computer. It's easy to type 64 hexadecimal! You copy the paper,

It is a series of numbers, words, so even hackers can find it difficult to open.
Activity: 235
March 05, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
There are many different ways to keep your wallet password. Besides, now everything can be bought online and don't you afraid for your credit card? Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
I'm most afraid of hackers. my first airdrop coin is gone when I am not wrong or broadcast my private keys. after that I am more careful again, my advice do not carelessly download the wallet online and be careful if you want to install the software.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
Not so. I think that if you behave carefully enough and don't download random unprotected things from the internet - you have nothing to be afraid of. Just double-check everything and keep your data safely and clear.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
Hackers or other groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with your Third--party Wallet, the Website or the availability of the REDL and BCB tokens and Digital Assets in any number of ways, including without limitation denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, Sybil attacks, spoofing, smurfing, malware attacks,or consensus--based attacks. You hereby consent that the Company is not to be held responsible for any kind of damage that the User may suffer as a result of the aforementioned. I talk about Red Lanterns ICO.
Activity: 190
March 05, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
All my passwords contain 12 characters with numbers and symbols. Why i have to afraid them? Cheesy
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Not that they need to be scared, but you need to beware of their possible attacks of the Hareks not who will not let you of course, but to steal the negligence of entering the virus can be summed up on a purse
Activity: 532
March 05, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
You need to be afraid of those who neglect protection and those who have a lot of crypts. Although if there is a lot of profit, hackers will try to steal something by any means. Obviously everyone is afraid of losing their money instantly.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 04, 2018, 07:32:38 PM
I am seriously afraid of hackers. And I think everyone does, if you have not been a victim you will understand how painful it is to lose your hard earn money through hack. For me I am so afraid and I am always careful to the best of my knowledge.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
who will not be afraid of hackers? Though safe online practices can help mitigate the feasibility of an attack
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 04, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
Off course I am afraid on them because even i know i am a carefull one with my security apps such as google authenticator, and brave browser. Also im having a cold wallet to store funds with a high value.
   But theres a great hacker on this world so i am afraid a little
copper member
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
yes, I am afraid of being hacked by hacker. Like everybody I am also worried. Now these days, Hacker could take control of my car while I am driving. isn't it terrifying !!!!!!!!! I always took caution. Don't give any one your email address .don't post anything in facebook or any other social media in public feed. Hacker could easily find your information. you have to be always caution
Activity: 336
March 04, 2018, 05:01:20 PM
yeah, personally im afraid a little bit...hacker is f*kin dangerous thing. Suppose Hacker has broken into the security of our assets, we can just loose all  ur own assets. Therefore, yep, im afraid. But no one interferes to protect from the attacks... at least not to click the careless link that sometimes goes into our email, and we still always back up any important data we have...
Activity: 238
March 04, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
Yes , of course I'm afraid.It's not a problem to break in today.  We are now living in an era in which, in principle, the problem of digital security is very urgen
Activity: 294
March 04, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
Best way to secure is to be super watchful.
Have private keys of however much as could reasonably be expected crypto you have.
Have however much as could reasonably be expected of this crypto in cool stockpiling.
Have a different telephone for 2FA and hot wallets. What's more, another telephone to use for calls and whatever.
Keep in any event coins in wallets on your PC you take a shot at and attempt to keep it infection and malware free.
Additionally make a point to have your chilly wallets secure and increased.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
March 04, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Why do people afraid of this? I don't understand,one thing that every bitcoin holder must do is to secure their bitcoins by keeping it in a secure place, for example in offline wallets(I personally use hardware wallet,storage devices),there is nothing dangerous if you do everything discreetly.There will not be danger from hackers, even if they get more than 14% of bitcoins,because logically there will be a new fork,but it sounds a little bit unrealistic.anyway fear is acquitted if you don't protect your funds properly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 04:24:33 PM
To be honest yes, i'm afraid of hackers. So i use an online wallet for some coins, and Ledger wallets . I keep almost all of the bitcoins and altcoins in this way. But i'm switching to stock exchange to make trade. I will behave this way until the exchanges are fully secure.

The best hackers in the world work in the crypto space. I would up your security immediately if you haven't already. These guys are good and are continuing to evolve their plans and tactics
Activity: 194
March 04, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
So far, I'm not afraid of hackers, I might get afraid of them if one day I heard a news about a stolen/hacked wallet through brute-forcing because if that happens, that would mean they can already hack any wallets by using the same method of decrypting private keys which is hard to avoid unlike common ways like phishing.
Pages:
Jump to: