Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You Afraid To Die? - page 2. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 04:43:20 AM
I think it's terrible, it's got to be afraid of it. But this is inevitable, sooner or later it will happen to everyone. I was not scared more than death, but the fact that I am getting older. My appearance is spoiled, wrinkles appear, I no longer feel young. It depressed me as a woman. But I found a clinic National HRT get legally . It is a good clinic where there are many innovative procedures. I turned to a doctor from this clinic, and he advised me to go through hormonal therapy. This helped make you feel younger. My skin has become tighter, my hair has become brilliant. Now aging is not terrible for me.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2019, 04:32:49 AM
some people afraid to die cause no one can tell what, where or when to die.. i asking my self what if today, tommorrow or the other day im die. what should i do? im not prepared my self to die for now.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 03:05:31 AM
Not sure afraid is the right word. As soon as I die, I won't feel anything, I won't remember anything, I won't exist, just like before I was born.

So....whenever I think about it, it's the people I care about (and who care about me) that I'm worried more.

That plus I got things and places to see and be, so...wouldn't like to for now Cheesy
Activity: 112
December 19, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Why should you be afraid? You already will not care
Activity: 49
January 15, 2019, 03:00:31 AM
Death is a situation of non existence, life after death is just a promise given from religions to control people.
So death should not make us afraid, however, the transaction make me worrying...
copper member
Activity: 246
Merit: 7
buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
January 14, 2019, 10:18:46 PM
im afraid of slow dying from sickness, i dont mind quick death.
Activity: 42
January 14, 2019, 06:59:56 AM
I'm curious what is it on the other side. Are we reborn? Maybe our current reality wasn't real from the beginning.
Activity: 11
December 18, 2018, 03:26:21 PM
im scared to leave to long, i mean to the point i will not able to take care about myself and other people have to help me...
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
I think everyone is afraid of death, including me. Because no one knows what exists after it, or what it really is. And those who are not afraid, they just do not realize it
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 12:24:24 AM
I am not frightened of dying.
Any time will do, I don't mind.
Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:59:21 PM
For fear of death, I think that everyone has it, or maybe they do not have the same concept of what death is, personally I do not think I fear it because nobody knows what day it will die, so I do not even think better in it hahaha.
Activity: 69
December 18, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
I'm not, rather I'm afraid of "how" will I die.
Activity: 148
November 26, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
yes
Activity: 28
December 17, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
I was just thinking back then, what if I die right now how the hell would it looked like? Although I keep saying that I'm not afraid but whenever I think of my wife I can't possibly die right now.

And whenever I think about my death i feel terrified for the reason I will be missing some moments here on Earth. Though its already impossible to live a Hundred years right now, I still want to see how this world change.
Am not Afraid but i feel terrified, silly isn't it?

How about you? Are you afraid on dying? Have you considered keeping yourself alive to see the future?

"People only dies when they've been forgotten".
-Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKOxwvy7ZIU6RJMkoWjBcsXbaoDnLv5IwUt4qdnzOhlt2lcCaO

that depends if you are a person who is very grateful with life or not
I especially do not fear much to die and I meditate several times that we will all die sometime.
Activity: 174
November 26, 2018, 06:05:36 AM
I was just thinking back then, what if I die right now how the hell would it looked like? Although I keep saying that I'm not afraid but whenever I think of my wife I can't possibly die right now.

And whenever I think about my death i feel terrified for the reason I will be missing some moments here on Earth. Though its already impossible to live a Hundred years right now, I still want to see how this world change.
Am not Afraid but i feel terrified, silly isn't it?

How about you? Are you afraid on dying? Have you considered keeping yourself alive to see the future?

"People only dies when they've been forgotten".
-Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKOxwvy7ZIU6RJMkoWjBcsXbaoDnLv5IwUt4qdnzOhlt2lcCaO

Nah, i actually wanna kill myself earlier
Activity: 31
December 18, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
I'm afraid of what comes after death
brand new
Activity: 0
November 26, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
Yes, I believe that everyone is afraid (even if it's just a little) of dying and i believe it is more fear of the unknown as opposed to dying itself... does it hurt? Where do you go? Will I be happy? There are so many questions that no one can really answer and that is what frightens people. They say that companies try and play on peoples fears to sell products, and in a way I can see why they say that, but in other ways I do believe they are trying to achieve something profound - for example, companies who are trying to figure out how to make people 'immortal' and live forever, in one sense of the word, in a future that looks different to the current one are 'playing on peoples fear of death' but they do want to achieve something new (check out https://virternity.com/virternity for an example). So, yes, I am afraid but who knows... by the time I get old, it may be that we don't actually die!?
Activity: 28
December 17, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
OP , everyone going to kick the bucket one way or another . Just either peacefully or violently
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
yes im so afraid to die and i don't want to see my little kids without mom
Activity: 44
December 15, 2018, 01:07:13 AM
Death is not always painful. Some people die without any pain at all. But others have a lot of pain. ... With cancer, up to 90 percent of people experience pain at some point in their journey, and half of the people dying from cancer have severe pain, I am afraid to die.
Pages:
Jump to: