Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You Afraid To Die? - page 4. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 12:32:51 PM
Overall, I don't think I am. It's not the being dead thought that worries me, it's the pain in getting there that disconcerts me. It's going to happen to everyone one day. It's just how it happens that I would be scared of.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
I was just thinking back then, what if I die right now how the hell would it looked like? Although I keep saying that I'm not afraid but whenever I think of my wife I can't possibly die right now.

And whenever I think about my death i feel terrified for the reason I will be missing some moments here on Earth. Though its already impossible to live a Hundred years right now, I still want to see how this world change.
Am not Afraid but i feel terrified, silly isn't it?

How about you? Are you afraid on dying? Have you considered keeping yourself alive to see the future?

"People only dies when they've been forgotten".
-Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKOxwvy7ZIU6RJMkoWjBcsXbaoDnLv5IwUt4qdnzOhlt2lcCaO

Really not much, i was think a lot of time about my death but its worst think the thing that you lost when you die.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
I think all people are afraid of death,just some do not want to admit this to themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 02, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
Death is inevitable and I don't expect humans to be afraid of it.
I think the right question should be "where will you be after death heaven or hell" ?

There isn't something such as heaven or hell mate. Its just a fantasy made in our minds. We have no soul but we have the power of imagination. Feelings are just made also by our minds.
Activity: 40
November 22, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
I have no fear my friend
Activity: 109
November 30, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
Death is inevitable and I don't expect humans to be afraid of it.
I think the right question should be "where will you be after death heaven or hell" ?
Activity: 2
November 22, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

I'm not afraid to die, but I'm afraid to think about how my family will go through it if I die. That should not be good.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
November 30, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
What is there to be afraid off?  Living is like hell anyway!

I edited your phrase. And yeah, living is like a death for us anyway. Its better to die rather than this whole suffering.

if you believe in resurrection then you should not be afraid to meet your wife again in heaven. just do good deeds in life, help others while you can and die in peace.

There is no such thing as ressurection or life after death. Nobody had the chances to prove that shit.

Not only I don't want to die, but I want to live forever. There are so many things to learn, so many things to experience, so many places to visit, on our planet and beyond, that 100 years are not enough to do it all.

Yeah. Living in a 100 years isnt enough.  I just hope HUMANS can just be undying and explore the galaxy without fear of dying.

I think it would be best for me to ask if death is afraid of me?

You're just being silly, its not your time yet. Life is still shittin on you mate.

No I'm not afraid to die especially when you already live your life to the fullest.

I really doubt people who says that. Whats living to the fullest means to you anyway? I think its not that different in living a longer period.
Activity: 40
November 22, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
No, I am not afraid, but I do not gather yet)) Still put much, and in general I do not think of it.
November 25, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
Yeah.. I’m not afraid to admit that I’m afraid to die. I’m not ready to leave my loved ones, and I can’t imagine not being able to do the things I enjoy doing. And I think it’s this uncertainty that makes me want explore anything that will help prolong my life. I try to live a healthy lifestyle, and if a certain technology or scientific advancement would be available to help me live longer, I’d probably grab that opportunity. Who doesn’t want the chance to live a long life? And aren’t their projects now devoted to exploring the possibility of immortality? That should give us hope, at least.

Activity: 11
November 24, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
What is there to be afraid off?  Live is like hell anyway!
Activity: 318
November 24, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
I don't care about my life, no matter what happens to me.
The main thing is that my family would be safe and sound, the rest does not matter.
I have said this many times to my friends: do you remember what happened before your birthday?
Don't remember.
So why are you worried about what happens after?
Activity: 134
November 22, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
I'm not afraid to die. But I'm afraid for my kids future without me.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 22, 2018, 11:33:22 PM
Of course I am scared of dying! I am 31 and I want to enjoy my life as I am not going to get another one. I don't believe in any kind of after life. What we have now is all we are gonna get.

I accept I will die one day though so I try and enjoy life as much as I can. I hope when my time comes it is quick, what scares me more than dying is living in tremendous amounts of pain for months or years while I slowly fall apart. I fully expect I will kill myself if I am honest. Not for a long time, I am certainly not suicidal, but if I were to be diagnosed with terminal cancer tomorrow I would kill myself when things became too much. I think it is awful that we will end the life of a pet that is suffering but not a person.
Activity: 12
November 24, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
Absolutely! I'm still quite young, and there's so much more that I want to do in my life. If only there's a way to live forever I'd probably take it, but sadly there isn't a technology or a pill that can make this happen. Sad Is there?

I don't know about a pill, but I've heard some companies that are working on this. I'll have to Google it again but I think it's about editing our genes or something to do with our consciousness. I hope they'll succeed. I believe someday we might be able to live longer, don't you agree?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
November 22, 2018, 08:47:04 PM
if you believe in resurrection then you should not be afraid to meet your wife again in heaven. just do good deeds in life, help others while you can and die in peace.
Activity: 24
November 21, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
No, really, I am not at all afraid to die, as our life will definitely become boring through ages. M'while you never know what's gonna be happening with you afterwards...
Activity: 169
November 21, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

There is life after life. So I'm not afraid of death.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
Not only I don't want to die, but I want to live forever. There are so many things to learn, so many things to experience, so many places to visit, on our planet and beyond, that 100 years are not enough to do it all.
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
No fear of death, for we all come here to learn lessons, and depart when we have learned the life lessons we came here to learn. Having had major spiritual NDE/OBE and meditation experiences, I have no doubt where we go when we pass on.

All will be well.
Pages:
Jump to: