Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid when the market is slowly going down? (Crypto Crash) - page 2. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
of course I am the same as you, feeling worried because prices are weakening and have not risen even though this has been entered into the 4th quarter
If you depend your life income on crypto then most of the time this would worry you but same as others said on here on why we should be afraid? Its just a normal or typical thing to see a market that goes down or do made correction because we cant really call it a market if we do only see price increase. Inspite on worrying or stressing ourselves out on price decline it would be much better to see this as an opportunity to enter
into cheaper prices.
For large capital owners or beginners who are just entering the market, it may be right, now is a big opportunity to add assets when prices are low. But for those who have all their capital embedded, they are worried about the current situation

of course I am the same as you, feeling worried because prices are weakening and have not risen even though this has been entered into the 4th quarter
If I may ask! Since you have been getting worried, how has that actually helped you in the long run ? I hope you know that the downtrend that some of you are always busy complaining about, some are always seeing it as a good way to accumulate for the long run. I would say what most of you should be doing in the first place is to understand the market you are in, understand the volatility, understand the kind of coins you should be investing in and knowing that for every coin with a product there is a huge future in it and you just cannot expect those changes to happen hugely without being patient for it.

If I have big capital, this is indeed an opportunity to add assets when prices are still low, but we are small investors, it is natural to complain. But hopefully your optimistic word can be realized, hopefully fast passes and prices can rise again
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
In my opinion for the trader a favorable situation when the market falls and rises, the fluctuations of the coin trader earns. I think you need to improve your trading skills and stop being afraid.
Yes, when you are better at investing, the fluctuations of the market will not affect much of your investment. So investing in your skills is essential to being able to succeed in any market.
Have a backup plan for bad situations that may occur during this time.
Activity: 302
yes, if I still have to be afraid, not the one who can at any time experience a decline and increase so we don't have to panic and are afraid to take it easy just to keep on hunting for new ico-ico and pray someday the price of crypto can rise again where crypto can penetrate the highest price back and we do not continue to give up must remain passionate for a bright future
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
In my opinion for the trader a favorable situation when the market falls and rises, the fluctuations of the coin trader earns. I think you need to improve your trading skills and stop being afraid.

If the coin is slowly going down then it is not a favorable for someone even he or she is a trader because trading will be successful if the price is moving in different direction everyday if the price is slowly going down a trader cant do a successful trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
every humankınd afradı when they lose, and thıs crypto kıng ıs very stress full too Cheesy you should buy and close the screen or you need a good doctor Cheesy or you need bots for tradıngs, otherwıse you can lose your healt and money, dont afraıd just buy and hodl Cheesy
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Everybody afraid, when see red market every week during 9 monthes. I prefer hold till the end or better time, than sell now.
Activity: 532
No, of course falling market - not good news, but the market will be recovered soon. We don`t need to afraid - it won`t help us
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
You're trader and me just hodler (But sometime I become a Trader). I stay calm to face this situation, as long as I can find a lot of good news in cryptocurrency world's, come on mate, we are in the begining phase to reach the bright future of blockchain technology.

And as trader, maybe you can see that, the volume of bitcoin or cryptocurrency continues to increase at any time, so keep calm Wink
In my idea, whether it is a trader or a holder, no one wants to see the crypto market go down although there are many positive and negative sides that affect it constantly. But the more you fear, the more you lose.

No one wants the market crashes because it affects our earnings,but we cannot do anything so we must accept it instead of panicking we need make another plan to get profit even the market is crisis.
Activity: 231
This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
You're trader and me just hodler (But sometime I become a Trader). I stay calm to face this situation, as long as I can find a lot of good news in cryptocurrency world's, come on mate, we are in the begining phase to reach the bright future of blockchain technology.

And as trader, maybe you can see that, the volume of bitcoin or cryptocurrency continues to increase at any time, so keep calm Wink
In my idea, whether it is a trader or a holder, no one wants to see the crypto market go down although there are many positive and negative sides that affect it constantly. But the more you fear, the more you lose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
We are in the cryptoworld so instead of being negative during bearish market why don't we used it as a reason to buy more because  we all know that someday every altcoins and main coin will go up. In bearish we can earn more profit if we buy more and more.
Activity: 302
why do you have to be afraid ... it's not a normal thing every minute or even a second to escape the ups and downs of a coin, so we just follow the development for the future and also don't have to be afraid if crypto will decrease anyway for long jaka there are still many opportunities to continue investing in crypto
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
If I may ask! Since you have been getting worried, how has that actually helped you in the long run ? I hope you know that the downtrend that some of you are always busy complaining about, some are always seeing it as a good way to accumulate for the long run. I would say what most of you should be doing in the first place is to understand the market you are in, understand the volatility, understand the kind of coins you should be investing in and knowing that for every coin with a product there is a huge future in it and you just cannot expect those changes to happen hugely without being patient for it.

Provided that at the beginning of a decline in the market, the right actions were carried out, the market may be beneficial, in order to increase the quantity of the asset, by buying at the lowest prices.
The right action and the right decision is actually the main thing here and for what it is worth, those who are well learned, understand their environment, know the risks and know how they can take advantage of every trend are usually the ones who always get the best in the long run. I really do not blame some people and I blame them at the same time. I do not blame them because they do not have a knowledge of why they should actually be investing and I blame them because they do not care to want to know unless to just be looking for quick ways to acquire wealth out of greed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
We all don't like this very long correction, but for those who have not bought coins now a great opportunity to buy at low prices. You can also earn on the pump, but you need to have experience.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
If you depend your life income on crypto then most of the time this would worry you but same as others said on here on why we should be afraid? Its just a normal or typical thing to see a market that goes down or do made correction because we cant really call it a market if we do only see price increase. Inspite on worrying or stressing ourselves out on price decline it would be much better to see this as an opportunity to enter
into cheaper prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
Simply it would be happen because all traders afraid when prices are falling down or coins markets crashing. Firstly when I started trading then I was afraid but now I patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
Provided that at the beginning of a decline in the market, the right actions were carried out, the market may be beneficial, in order to increase the quantity of the asset, by buying at the lowest prices.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
my answer is no, because i'm holder and i'm not a daily trader so don't afraid about market condition.
just hold it and patient until bull run come.
This is just always the best way to go as long as you know you do not have any trading knowledge whatsoever. Panicking because of a market going lower is just for those who are so putting the wrong mindset into their investment.

Before investing, it is imperative to always focus a lot more on the long term and forget about the short term movement as that would help you stay focused on what matters and discard the things that do not matter at all.

I wonder why people tend to give themselves heart problem over things they should not even be considering a crash or whatever name they want to give to it and this is how a lot of people get their judgment clouded in the long run and miss out hugely eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: