Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid when the market is slowly going down? (Crypto Crash) - page 3. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I always think that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse, because it has a blockchain as a dependency. When the market declines, it is normal. I think this is the performance of adjusting the price, not the collapse!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
we do not need to be afraid of the decline of the crypto currency exchange rate lately. Be assured that in time it will also rise again, and make someone feel sorry for having sold it when it came down.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
well iv been from 20k btc down to 6k further crash wont effect me
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
yes I am afraid bro, but what can we do? Lots of us are just bagholders who literally can't sell for today's prices after the prices we saw in December/January
we just have to hold and think positive
It really depends on what type of coins you are holding, if you are holding bitcoin or other coins that have very high market caps then you have nothing to worry the only thing that you need to do is to concentrate on holding your coins and not selling them for a loss, but if you are holding altcoins that were created in the year of 2017 or in this year then it's likely that you are in trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
When the market is so long and continues to fall, I think it makes all market participants worry.
What is actually there to be afraid of? Market going down does not really mean anything negative than just the fact that the market is going down and it will give you the opportunity to actually sell the peak and buy the bottom. This is where traders tend to make market decisions and then trade the fluctuations over and over again based on the uptrends and downtrends in any given time frame.

What makes a lot of people worry is that they expect too much when they know so little. If you cannot trade, then hold and if you cannot hold, you should not even be investing at all in the first place because to hold, you need to be able to focus on the long term and to trade you need to have the knowledge of trading.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Why panic? This is a great moment when you can buy good coins at a low price. Ought to be happy.
Activity: 278
I feel absolutely no fear. I am convinced that we will see the market growth and do not panic. The most important thing to wait.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I am afraid of the market because I see more and more fraudsters appearing here. Whenever I participate in the bounty activities, I can deeply feel the destructiveness of these fraudsters on the market!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I'm sure afraid man. It secretly eats your portfolio up without notice, and that is really scary buddy. It's like you have $1000, and then suddenly it comes to about $900. It rebounds and you regain your money or more. You'll be there speculating for even higher prices and then gradually you'll come down to $800, $750, $700, and so much more. It's really scary. It'll just eat you up without your notice.
Why should you be afraid? This is a market, if you do not know how to trade it, just HODL. It is as simple as that. As long as you are holding a project with a very good product that would be usable in the long run, then you should not have a problem. However, when it comes to trading and you know what to do when it comes to taking advantage of the market fluctuations, they I would not say it should be a scary one.

Downtrends are normal and this is not the first time we are going to be experiencing a bearish situation, but the good thing about it, is that it gives you chance to buy lower, it is not left for you to really take the opportunity or get scared for no reason and letting the opportunity go to waste.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
If you really afraid about the market then you will really sell them for loos, so always try to be patient until the market starts recovering. Crypto market fluctuation is completely common in the market and it is the best choice until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I don't afraid. I buy more at dip. More dip = more buy.

I use 3 part buy/sell strategy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Well for me it's a good time to buy any coins you want when the market is so dip. If the your reason you're afraid because you might lose big amount of money then don't sell the token you have bought until the price returns to its original price or more. IT's a matter of time mate. When btc will rise again I believed everything will follow and you can recover from your lose.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
We are technically not even in a bear market, the market has been stable for few months now, but for a few spikes. Traders are afraid of a stable market, not bear or bull market.
Trader will always be afraid of a stable market until they start seeing some bullish action.

Yeah, we have been moving sideways for a while now and there is no doubt about that, while some of the altcoins have even shown some pretty good bullish momentum, but nothing is certain yet. The market to me is still bearish until we see a clear signal on the direction the market wants to take with bitcoin being the sole controller of the whole market.

Bitcoin is in a descending triangle, which if we are to play by the books, it is bearish in nature, and the likelihood of seeing it break downwards may be there, even though, you may still see it break upwards if the bears does not have that power to push it down below the support level. For now, I would just say patience is all we have to imbibe, but nothing is guaranteed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
my answer is no, because i'm holder and i'm not a daily trader so don't afraid about market condition.
just hold it and patient until bull run come.
Activity: 439
I think that the fall of the market can frighten only investors. I also keep some coins in the long run and the price reduction upsets me too. But then you just have to wait, I do not see nothing wrong. The situation will be better soon.
Activity: 406
When the market is so long and continues to fall, I think it makes all market participants worry.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
This pump and dump are normally happens in the coinmarket so don't afraid about current situation. Always the volatility is common so don't afraid if you are a long time bitcoin holder. Market will recover soon when the dump occurs.
Being bitcoin holder must have high patience, take a look price movements from January and then bitcoin prices continue to decline, only a few moments experience a rise and then go down again. However, for those who always want to get wealth in a simple way might have left their investment in a loss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
This pump and dump are normally happens in the coinmarket so don't afraid about current situation. Always the volatility is common so don't afraid if you are a long time bitcoin holder. Market will recover soon when the dump occurs. There is nothing to be frightened of. Its just the matter of patience and confidence on the cyrpto currencies you bought. Do not loose hope. Crypto platform is one of the best trusted platforms and the best one as well to say. This have created so many rich here.
Activity: 238
This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
The downfall will only be temporary as this is just to remove those weak investors and this will bounce back after few months. We don't need to be afraid as those downfall will give us a chance to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 392
Yes, there is always fear that arises when I see the market slowly starting to fall. But to avoid panic, I usually choose to avoid the market and take time to vacation.
Pages:
Jump to: