Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid when the market is slowly going down? (Crypto Crash) - page 5. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am still worried, why? Because when the market fell rapidly, all my property was bleeding, which is what I worry about!
Activity: 378
No. with long term plan. I am completely confident with the crypto market. with the history of bitcoin + the utility and efficiency that the blockchain industry has brought. It needs more awareness and patience. Because, the market has proven that, the user base, transaction volume and value responds significantly to the legal and regulatory information. It is, with fair judgments of many countries such as Japan, Germany, Russia or Austria. It will bring confidence and affirm the future, potential of the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
No, it doesn't scare me.  I actually love when the market goes down because it gives me another chance to buy coins for  a cheap price before they skyrocket up agai.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
You will be afraid if you don't know the future of cryptocurrency, look at the function that will be felt by many people from cryptocurrency. And also I only saw every price especially bitcoin in 2009, the price was less than $1 and now has a price of $6500, what can you describe from the process?

Bitcoin is in great demand by every person per year, and are you remembering the concept of what bitcoin prices are based on? just supply and demand. I don't have a little afraid when the price of bitcoin decreases, cause no matter how much the price of bitcoin decreases I guess the function of bitcoin as a payment instrument will still be there.
Activity: 332
Actually, what I see now can't be called a crash. It's a throwback to where we started a year ago, isn't it? And there is no obvious reason for this downfall to go on. There may be a bit lower dip, but I guess we've reached the bottom. After that there's going to be a positive trend.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Nope I'm not afraid when the market is slowly going down, but I'm afraid when the market is huge dump in a second that would bring panic to the people down, down and down deeply.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
Usually a trader will be happy if the price drops even drastically. The reason is, they can buy bitcoin or altcoin cheaply and wait a while for the price to rise again. Remember the concept or theory of a trader buy cheap and sell hight can you imagine when prices continue to rise, will you sell your asset? a decrease in price is a space for you to sell your assets and start again after you bring the profit that has been obtained. That is what is called trading, if you experience feelings of fear,  I think you are not compatible to be a trader.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Ethereum slowly begins to grow, this is a good sign and each of us can strengthen his course
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
No im not afraid of it instead i consider it as a good chance to buy more while bitcoins and altcoins are on sale now. We can buy good crypto in a cheap price and i expect it will give me big return once market recover. I understand how volatile the price of cryptocurremcy, there is a time of downfall and also there is a time of rising. This time is good for accumulation and wait for bull run to sell.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
If you are really engaged in trading, then you should know that the market will recover sooner or later. The last time the market recovery took 2 years, so I would not advise to hope for a quick return to the growth phase
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Don't be tensed and afraid if you see the market slowly going down.

That's a market that you used to believe before and now you are feeling that because you see the other side of it. Get used to it and use that downness as an opportunity to collect, buy more of the coins that you seem to believe from the very start. I'm not really afraid to the market and I'm not worried at all because I know that it will be good as before again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
of course, when the market began to fall I always thought that this was the end of crypto but in fact the market was able to rise again, until now if the market starts to red (again) I always try to stay optimistic and find information that can convince me that this will end soon.

Market is completely being stabel buddy. May be we can expect the bump bigger in the marketplace last quarter of this year and moreover ban removal from Google will be give more effective towards us.

There is no worth to go with the cheap altcoins but think carefully and invest the potential cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I think that everyone who takes part in the world of cryptography is always afraid when the market falls. After all, if it falls - we lose money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
of course, when the market began to fall I always thought that this was the end of crypto but in fact the market was able to rise again, until now if the market starts to red (again) I always try to stay optimistic and find information that can convince me that this will end soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
if you buy good coin it not to afraid.

but if you buy shitcoin....................it good to afraid
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
As a crypto trader who is scared when the market goes down, I think he should change his trade to fit!
The market up and down is normal, nothing to fear, just enough calm and a bit more smart you can make a profit in any market.
I still make a profit when the market goes down, of course the profit is less than when the bull runs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
As a trader the motive is to make profit, but this is like every other business or investment, sometimes you make loss during the beer market, that way you appreciate and value the market when you make profit. It's like saying you need the bad days to remember the good old days. So the beer market shouldn't be a sign of fear and weekends cus after that comes the bull run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
I as a trader have never been afraid because trading on exchanges every day and up and down is normal because this is the market and we must be able to take the opportunity between the two with accurate analysis even when the chart shows back direction so I don't panic because this is a risk crypto trader
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Not afraid, if bought the right coins then dnt have to worry, Good coins will surely back to normal soon.But sometimes seeing our coins down to 70% its really2x stressful.But patience is the key.We just wait the right time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm not afraid. You as a trader know the price volatility is ok
And not the whole market is going down. XRP, for instance, is up 77% on the month, according to coin360.
Pages:
Jump to: