Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 8. (Read 1886 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 06:53:58 PM
I try not to go all in when trading, but I always go back to it.  I am pretty new to trading, and so far Ive never really lost to much by going all in, so...I guess its done okay for me so far.  I always think that the day will come when I will learn my lesson, but I guess I keep hoping that I make enough that I can feel okay about starting to diversify.
Trading all in is not also a wise decisions and the best so far when trading is diversifying all your funds into different coins. Always learn from your mistake for you to win in trading the next time you will start trading. This is a win win situation and always expect the risks that price may up and down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
Trading is never entirely and that is basically the reason you describe. You do not want to feel trapped in a trade and if you go in you will feel a variety of emotions based on where you are. That's what they do, they invest in trademarks. lose with merchants who do not find a solution to their problems. So I will ask you to plan your trade and the trade has been placed from your side after the trade has been put into profit.
I strongly believe that when you trade you should not all in even if you find the best price. With a new market and constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict as the current time, you all in the night will be very big consequences, you will lose a lot if the trade fails and things are not. Follow the plan that you set out. So, I think you should split your account to invest in more projects, minimize risk, and make a profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
I try not to go all in when trading, but I always go back to it.  I am pretty new to trading, and so far Ive never really lost to much by going all in, so...I guess its done okay for me so far.  I always think that the day will come when I will learn my lesson, but I guess I keep hoping that I make enough that I can feel okay about starting to diversify.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 02:08:42 PM
You are not a wizard to predict the price, you only predict the probability of price movement. If your actions were on your strategy, but failed to make a profit -  it's okay. Make a profit next time.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
May 10, 2018, 02:00:53 PM
If you don't have an emergency fund (Enough money to last for 6 months to pay for life) then you probably aren't an experienced trader, or have a full time job on the side. As a full time trader I always make sure I have an emergency fund so if the market goes to shit, it doesn't really affect me and I would expect it could recover in 6 months, or I could make enough profit trading until the market did recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Considering that you go all in, better to make sure that you fully understand and you already assess well any investment that you take place, trading is a game of patience so if ever you see a downfall then not to fall into panic as you know that the value will bounce back, that's how important reading and
analyzing the project that you will going to invest your money, the more you understand the more you will be able to hold and trust the system, patience will give you a lots of gains...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I think you should not all in commercial, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so successful trading is very difficult, bitcoin prices in the past few days The upside remains, but my opinion is that this is a short-term rally. In the long run, bitcoin prices are still bearish, so bitcoin prices may drop at any time. You should break down your account so that you can minimize the risk.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
I'm also waiting for the recovery, because I donэt put a stop loss. We need to understand that this young market is only being formed, here the ups, correction and fall in large % is normal
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 12:08:17 PM
of course not because I think if you buy coin only in all in one coin I think it will not be able to provide very much profit, you better divide the capital you have to be able to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 10, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
I feel like the strategy menioned above will bring you good money even though if you find yourself in some waiting positon and sure whether it is worth it I still recommend hollding until the increase happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 10, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
If you take position in trading by all in strategies i bet you will lose of your money. Trading need money management and management risk. People who did all in in trading dont knwo risk management and i am sure that person not doing money management on his trade. Dont ever all in on every situation. First position for trade biggest buy is 10% from all portofolio.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
Of course no! I understand that if more funds are in, then the profit could be bigger, but I choose less and more secure!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
Before I used to go all in when I trade and would say to myself, go all or go home. But I changed my ways after a year of trading, based on experience I realized that since the price constantly fluctuates and lately has gone more down than up so I always keep some spare money in case it goes down more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 10, 2018, 07:35:12 AM
Going all in per trade is very dangerous. I remember a friend who always go all in every single trade last year. I think his starting capital was more than $100,000. He is a very good trader though and sometimes I copied his positions. But I haven't heard much of him since late last year when nearly all altcoins were in bloody mode. 

I guess your friend just hide in the shadow because of what he did and reading your story he seems to have a high tolerance at risk like for having all in. I once experienced doing all in a coin and unfortunately I'm holding that coin for years but it's still a shitcoin. Of course diversifying is always be essential for everyone to at least lessen our losses.
Activity: 91
May 10, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
No, because trading i didn't make it my job. and it don't have to go all in. but of course if i want to a dedication i can make this my job but of course it will be hard.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
Trading is never entirely and that is basically the reason you describe. You do not want to feel trapped in a trade and if you go in you will feel a variety of emotions based on where you are. That's what they do, they invest in trademarks. lose with merchants who do not find a solution to their problems. So I will ask you to plan your trade and the trade has been placed from your side after the trade has been put into profit.
Activity: 166
May 10, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
You redeem the order book and depth diagrams in gdax. You buy it when you do it because you see the wall on a deep graph and are sure the price will go up when it hit the wall. There are more purchase orders than sales orders in that second.You are stuck with your strategy but did not make it at that time. You do not think putting it all is a good idea. You have to wait but in a situation like this is just a waiting game. Hope everything is okay and you get your money back without any loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
If you are going all in for a coin then be sure that you prepared an effective trading strategy. All in is very risky and you might loss your entire investment in in a single trade but the more risks, the higher the gains. You need to be skilled in fundamental and technical analysis to be to win an all in trade.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
May 10, 2018, 02:46:28 AM
Going all in per trade is very dangerous. I remember a friend who always go all in every single trade last year. I think his starting capital was more than $100,000. He is a very good trader though and sometimes I copied his positions. But I haven't heard much of him since late last year when nearly all altcoins were in bloody mode. 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
May 10, 2018, 02:39:50 AM
Learn from previous mistake is the best way to make other new strategy, cut loss strategy is very helpfull to make profit. And to decide when best times to cut loss , learn about price action and price pattern is really help to decide it. We have to learn candlestick pattern, which called bearish engulfing and flag pattern, this price pattern usually sign for the price continuously drop. Dont be greedy and should be follow the rules of trading will be make possible to make consistent profit.
Yes, that’s the same thing I did- learning from my mistakes and inventing new strategies. Sometimes you don’t even need to invent a new strategy for trading, you just have to learn to be careful and use your strategy in the right way and don’t go all in, no matter what strategy you’re using cause there will always likely be mistake sometimes in whatever strategy you’re using. So no matter the strategy, just don’t go all in with your money, try not to be greedy.
Pages:
Jump to: