Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 2. (Read 1886 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
Goin all in trading is maybe not the best idea. When your working all day an you trade with orders, and you cant watch the charts all day, this could go very bad. Thats why i wouldnt recommend anyone to trade all in. I'm not always all in for trading because I think it's too risky and too greedy, better to buy enough and take advantage of the movement of rising
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
It's a simple matter man, you need to patients more, and yes, don't go for all coins, and you shouldn't invest in only down coins. Because every altcoin is not worth for trades. If you think those altcoins have enough potential to grow then don't be sad and keep waiting or do more trade to make more coins  But if you think you really did a mistake by buying that coin then sell them in lose. Because who knows, that altcoin can go more down.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 09:56:01 AM
I am trying to stay away from this style of trading even though it is hard to do so and sometimed I have 50 percent of my investments accumulated just in one coin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2018, 05:03:24 AM
Frankly speaking those who go all in into their trades deserve to lose it all. Cause taking such a risk in a volatile and risky market like crypto doesn't makes any sense. And when people let their greed take over their decision making they are bound to do stupid things. Never invest more than 10-20% in a single trade, period.

It depends on each person strategy during the trading activity. Whether they put small or even all in their money in one trade, they aren't stupid btw. Remember, small investment small profit and high rish high profit. Both have their respective risks!
Activity: 350
May 23, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
That will be a learning experience for you and for me. I also bought a badly dropped altcoin. The current situation is no better and I have lost more than 20% of my assets.
I was too greedy to see the price go down too much. Anyway, that would be a great experience and we should not make the same mistake.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
Frankly speaking those who go all in into their trades deserve to lose it all. Cause taking such a risk in a volatile and risky market like crypto doesn't makes any sense. And when people let their greed take over their decision making they are bound to do stupid things. Never invest more than 10-20% in a single trade, period.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:36:08 AM
I don't think betting all in is a good idea. It high risk. should 30%
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
May 23, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
I think is really insane if we do all in in trading. Trading is a game (maybe a true game that can make you loss), so never make just ended with you fool action. For good reason and save, minimal you must stay in 3 defferent coin so you can always have chance to profite. If 1 go fall, you still have 2 to wait f9r profit. That is just a simple trick buddy.
Activity: 140
May 23, 2018, 04:10:29 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
in the world of trade cryptocurrency should think about proper analysis to your great advantage. Do not be too motivated on the value you put and certainly not greedy to the advantage because it could be suddenly the price dropped dramatically
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 23, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
Need be patient or need to wait the price to increase again, because after the dumping price I believe it will inncrease more and possible to increase at the highest current price. Need also of traders don't be pani and hold your coins to see the price increase very high again.
Unless it’s that way; having patience for price to go up after you have lost money from the dump. Apart from that you have no other option. But that can be a problem, cause it’s not everyone that is able to have patience for a long time; it takes a very long time.

For the price to go up whenever it gets dump, maybe months. You might have problems and the only hope is the money you have invested which is already at loss, the only. Thing you can do is withdraw with that loss☹️
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
Why should you go all in? Most of the times we are the ones that usually make mistakes that leads to our loss. Whenever you’re making investment, you should try to know that there are risks involved in trading and that you can lose at anytime or maybe win too. Always have that in your mind. For you to go all in, that means that you have already made up your mind to accept the outcome of the action you’re taking. Best is to divide your money to 20% each and go by that, or maybe by 50%.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
May 22, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
Even experienced traders, I'm sure, have a vibe to go all-in somedays. You just feel like it's gonna work. That feeling can be decisive, and I would recommend to invest not more than 50% of your spare money into any risky side activity, including trading
Activity: 59
May 22, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
when bittrex trading floor delete xvg so what?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
Well, after reading and knowing your experience all (mostly bad experience) then I will try not to do all in when do trade. As long as this indeed I do that, I think it is a normal thing. Therefore before I lose more then I decided not to do all in again.
that's true, especially if you're just getting started. sometimes, so many people want to get profit in an instant way, so they do anything for it. in the world of trading, they invest all the money they have, and of course it becomes a big risk.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:27:51 AM
Well, after reading and knowing your experience all (mostly bad experience) then I will try not to do all in when do trade. As long as this indeed I do that, I think it is a normal thing. Therefore before I lose more then I decided not to do all in again.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 22, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
Need be patient or need to wait the price to increase again, because after the dumping price I believe it will inncrease more and possible to increase at the highest current price. Need also of traders don't be pani and hold your coins to see the price increase very high again.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Most of the time the loss of capital happens due to the trader's common mistakes which are the panic selling, using the whole capital just for one trade and not planning the trades at all, just having random purcahses and sales.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
When trading financial assets, there is a possibility that you may sustain a partial or total loss of your investment funds. That is why it is expressly advised that you should never invest with money which you cannot afford to lose through this manner of trading.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 21, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
I dont put all in when trading,because i don't enough knowledge about trading and trading have a big risk. I just trade 50% of my asset and then hold 50% . I know trading is very risk, Therefore I do not put all of my assets for trading
it is the right decision. I am also not very proficient in trading. sometimes I even get big losses. it's just that I'm never all in this. I know, trading has a big enough risk, so I only spend about 30-50% of the money I have.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
I have created a risk management plan and I work according to the plan I always take calculated risks because before I have lost my whole portfolio because of this all in formula that is why I now take very less risk than before.
Pages:
Jump to: