Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 5. (Read 1886 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
when i was new in trading since my investment is only small i used to trade all in hoping to earn profit more but since I'm newbie i end up usually losing my investment for almost -80% so what i did i take rest in trading and just watching how market moves and from there im able to establish my trading strategy and little by little I'm able to recover my losses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I believe that you can invest all the money in the cryptocurrency. I am confident in this market for the coming year. And this is enough to earn. Anything could happen. But the ratio of risks to possible earnings now shows good opportunities. I ventured and invested all my savings in the cryptocurrency, and I succeeded.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 16, 2018, 09:03:04 AM
No. Don't go all in unless you are sure of what you are doing. If the coin is literally about to go to the moon then go all in. If not, I suggest you diversify to at least 5 coins and stop if there are any losses.
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 06:04:10 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I believe that at this point you should not all in when trading. You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin is continuously adjusting in the amplitude and the ddang market in the bear market. Because of the risk involved in trading very high you will greatly damage if all in the trade.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:53:55 AM
Never go all in. No matter how confident you are and how much you believe in your altcoin. If you day trade, you can use 5-10% of your portfolio per trade.
This was the statement when I first seen this forum. It said, “Don’t just put all your eggs in one basket”. And I think that is so true. You must not to be so effect that you are putting all your investment in any one thing. Although bitcoins are so tremendous and the success is somehow compulsory in this field if played with care and concern but still don’t just get everything on stake.
Trading is something very much different from rest of the ways which can help you in making of money and that I think of trading to the most difficult thing as well. However, if you are planning of getting into it, then the only thing which can help you out is putting in the best of your efforts and that you need to give all of your time to it so that you may not end up facing any kind of unwanted situation.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
May 16, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
I was a day trader before like you but same as you i got greedy and sold my coins then bought back but the price began to plunged. I haven't trade ever since and just have waited, now ive become a swing trader luckily i didn't invest all my money cause im just a newbie in this field so now ive learned that i suck at this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
Nope. Reserve about 50% for future bubbles. You'll never know maybe it'll triple the price someday, but if you really need money and you think doing all in is enough and would sarisfy you then do it. If you have a hinch of doubt, don't.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 15, 2018, 08:09:09 PM
No im not. I never go all in in trading i always diversify my trade. I take top 3 coin for weekly trading. I also not good at daily trading i did weekly with the first initial fund $10k. Becaise for me $10k is safest starting funds so i cant be rush and doing cut loses when im loses. I did averaging trading.
May 15, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I believe that at this time or at any time you should not all in print. You can see that the market in recent days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin is constantly adjusting to a very large amplitude, this affects a lot to altcoin prices. So I think you should split your account so that the trade can reduce the risk.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
May 15, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
If you take position in trading by all in strategies i bet you will lose of your money. Trading need money management and management risk. People who did all in in trading dont knwo risk management and i am sure that person not doing money management on his trade. Dont ever all in on every situation. First position for trade biggest buy is 10% from all portofolio.
We are good with our trading as we know that the market is stable and this is a good time we invest and trade continuously because the chances are now the least about the market decrease in value. We are working efficiently now and if you invest now in trading you will get your returns within no time. The trading these days is very fast due to the stable price.
It is now a stable market and the price is still achievable in order to buy some coins and start trading with it for the new coins to be earned with the profit from previous selling. The market makes the decisions of investors and monitoring the market is very important because if you have not monitor the market then you can make false decisions and your investment can fail.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 15, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
I have a similar situation every time. I can't get rid of this problem. Every time I enter all in, it seems to me that I'm buying at the best prices, but it's not so)))) I'm struggling with myself, but so far unsuccessfully.

I had bad things early in my trading experience, but basically things like this were not much different from gambling, so I decided to trade healthier again. The solution I get is with bigger trading capital so there's no thought to risk everything, big capital can share your thoughts on some coins, and it's healthier than just focusing on 1-2 coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
Yes, I am currently trading and the things you experience now I also have experienced it. But with all the exams I face as much as possible I am calm facing it and not in a hurry to make a decision. I do not immediately sell all the coins I have when the price goes down, I keep holding it until the price goes up again. But it's true that waiting is very boring and irritating me. But I have no choice but to wait for the price to go back high again.
May 15, 2018, 01:46:48 PM
I am currently trading very little because the market is unstable and the trade will not produce the desired result, so I am choosing good altcoin to hold in the long run, I think.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 15, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
No doubt that trading requires a high amount of skills like the flexibility of time, patience and quick decision-making ability. Since I am doing a regular job and part-time business, I can not give much time for it which is essential part required in trading. However, I have some friends trading in stocks as well as in the crypto and they focus on very limited trade options but put their maximum efforts in analysis and determining the trading strategy. That's what trading is all about, Focusing on doing the right things at right time.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
May 15, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
I have a similar situation every time. I can't get rid of this problem. Every time I enter all in, it seems to me that I'm buying at the best prices, but it's not so)))) I'm struggling with myself, but so far unsuccessfully.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
When it comes to trading I definetly go all in because I feel that this why the potential profit is getting to the maximum. But to do so you need to get familiar witht basic patterns.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
May 15, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

You see, being greedy does not give you anything but loss and pain. But take it easy, mate. That might have given you the bitter taste of frustration but there was such a golden and precious lesson you have gained from it. Making all in investment is not the better road to take. That might lead you to forced waiting just like what you are going through right now. The next time around, divide your investments.

The more time passes the more experience we make and hopefully we learn from mistakes that we make in the past or we are doing but to be honest I don't go all full in.
Trading with almost everything you have is too dangerous as it can bring you lost of profit or lots of stress, loss, impatience and many other bad things which are not good for health.
When trading I would suggest to start with small amounts and keep increasing it to a limit that you think is enough.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 15, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
No man All-in is too risky

Don't be greedy and mad — you will lose everything otherwise

I have started to trade with small amount, then made some mistakes, lost money

I realised that i have to learn TA and fundamental

Then I started to trade on paper, just to search good points on graphs, and mark them

Now I got a lot of new knowledge with this practice and started to trade with amount about 5-10% of my entire deposit

And even now I continue to do a lot of mistakes.

A long road is further

Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 05:10:54 AM
I used to all in when trading but now, when I have suffered a huge loss, I decided to change my behaviour and routine when trade. I split my balance into at least 3 parts to trade so that I can minimize the loss. It does not give me a great amount of money everytime i trade but it is safer
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
maybe your strategy is wrong, I also do trading, but if already buying and the price goes down, then there I will do cut loss, so I do not lose much and have to wait for the price to rise again. and you can divide your capital into several coins, to minimize losses. I've been like you before, but after I learned, cut loss is a good enough solution to reduce more losses. then learn to also read the charts to be smarter predict the price of when to rise and when it goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: