Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 22. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
January 19, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
diversify,
and i will never put all of my money into 1 exchange.
which mean i will split it all to many exchanges and buying a lot of coins other all in to one project.
we can not trust them completely(exchanges) and at the same time we also can no trust the project itself completely.
because everything can be happen with it(cryptocurrency in general).
so better safe than sorry.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
I don't go all in especially when holding funds of more than $5,000.. I practically leave only a portion for trading and roughly 80% goes to long term holding.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 19, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However, some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least brought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

This is what happens with the Amateur traders they just missed the entry point and then they chase behind the trades which is not a good trading habit and i don't recommend you to do this thing.You just do one thing when you missed the entry, whenever you buy or enter a trade always don't put all your investment capital on one single trade, you just invest small amount and then after confirmation you can add on to your positions so that you can average your entry price and you can get benefit out of it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
You hate the wait why do not you cut the hole when the coin is down about 5-10%. Why are you letting it down so much that you have to wait? You know how to manage your capital so that you do not lose too much money before you make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 19, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
Patience is the most especially virtue in trading. If you really want to profit more then you should have long patience and wise mind.

Patience is definitely an important factor, but the main thing with trading is that you have to adapt to each and every situation that comes your way. In the crypto world, situations can turn either bullish or bearish in an instant, and while patience in most cases is very important, it can also turn out to be a limiting factor. In some cases you just have to accept your loss on a certain trade, and move on to adjust your next trade to the market at that specific moment. I rather inentionally lose on one trade and adjust my next trade, than waiting for something that might not come anymore, especially in a market like we have experienced in the last weeks/months. Time = money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
an attitude of a trader is patience.... once you enter into trading you must learn that... patience is a virtue of success. and also we have to avoid emotion on trading emotion will not help us.... willingness if we are in trading we have to accept what will happen.. if we are going to profit or busted like gambling we never know our future.... before we decided what crypto are we going to buy we have to face that in any moment there's a tendency that we are going to lose..
All you need now is keeping calm and patience. You must face with many difficulty in trading, it’s not easy for you to do right thing in coins or any other trading. I think that  when you start for trading ,you definitely know the damand of trading, especially how much time you spend doing to get knowledge about trading as same as you have how much experience and skills in it. Most importantly, you must accept the losses and control your emotion. Don’t worry and remember that you have many chances for trading.

I agree with you mate. Anyway, every mistakes we have done is charge for experience. We learned from our mistakes. If we failed, then keep on moving forward. Gather mo informations on how to trade successfully  and change your strategies.  By doing so, you can avoid lossing again. .
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
an attitude of a trader is patience.... once you enter into trading you must learn that... patience is a virtue of success. and also we have to avoid emotion on trading emotion will not help us.... willingness if we are in trading we have to accept what will happen.. if we are going to profit or busted like gambling we never know our future.... before we decided what crypto are we going to buy we have to face that in any moment there's a tendency that we are going to lose..
All you need now is keeping calm and patience. You must face with many difficulty in trading, it’s not easy for you to do right thing in coins or any other trading. I think that  when you start for trading ,you definitely know the damand of trading, especially how much time you spend doing to get knowledge about trading as same as you have how much experience and skills in it. Most importantly, you must accept the losses and control your emotion. Don’t worry and remember that you have many chances for trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Patience is the most especially virtue in trading. If you really want to profit more then you should have long patience and wise mind. It is so rise that's why we need some time to spend with it in order to make it more successful.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. Now you know how you can not do it. I do not put all on one coin.
it safe for our money if we did this.some people all in their money in to one coin.while this value drop they have no backup to recovery their asset.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. Now you know how you can not do it. I do not put all on one coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 10:07:01 AM
I think in trading we must have a strategy, I myself use 3buy order to avoid things like you experience.
Activity: 76
January 19, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
When you have a small wallet you are almost forced to all in unfortunately
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 19, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
yes I do all in trading. I do that because I only do trading as my side job and I am very ready to lose my funds. but if the price falls, I will keep holding until the price recovers even in a long time.

This is good strategy if you are trading with one great coin but if its a shit coin then you probably loose money from it so be careful on choosing where to trade. I do all in sometime in trading but since its doesn’t work for me so I decided to stopped it and just hold bitcoin for good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
yes I do all in trading. I do that because I only do trading as my side job and I am very ready to lose my funds. but if the price falls, I will keep holding until the price recovers even in a long time.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 19, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
using all of your money in investing in one specific coin will bring us very high risk to loose all of money if you trade fail, i believe using your money to invest in many coins to trade will bring us the chance to get profit from many kind of coins, and also keep us safe if the price drop quickly for you to trade.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
January 19, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
Trading with all you have got is always not a good idea, since we are in a market where the values are unstable and it is always hard to predict what is going to come next, so it is always wise to have a plan b, split your cap into tow halves one trade with and the other keep it safe in case you mess somthing up so you will be able to get back on your feet, on the bright side of things trading bitcoin is forgiving that means if you mess up and buy at a point where the price goes down you still would get profit, it is just going to take you a bit longer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

There are occasional times that I put it all out in trading. When I have enough information on how successful a coin is, then I would highly put all of what I have there. But, for usual times I divide what I have to different coins that way it increases the chance of success. I've been doing this for quite some time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 19, 2018, 06:44:07 AM
Well obviously you have to learn to have patience. But before that, you to understand that crypto value are subject to change from time to time. You also need to consider why you invested in your coins in the first place. Did you just randomly make the choice or was it well thought out and backed up by research. Trust and patience are the keys to successful trading. If your alts have meaningful purpose and features, there is no way it will stay where it is and not give you profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
You all in because you thought prices will bounce back and all in your money but most of the time market react in contrast with what we want to happen and that was same as what you did. I suggest the next tym you buy, buy in a gradual price so when the price will go down you can cost average don't chase the price have patience and invest in coins with good standing only to lessen risk
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
I usually don't put all my money in one coin, because the market of crypto is hard to predict and once it's stuck it can take weeks to recover, and in that moment I can lose another opportunity to earn more profit, so I never trade all in
Pages:
Jump to: