Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 24. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
January 17, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
trading is like any other investment you need to take risk but like any other investment you must know at what point of capital you are willing to take and let go. If you are afraid of losing everything then better invest what you can only afford to lose otherwise you'll end up regretting. crypto currencies are very volatile and unpredictable so better be wise in making such trading and investment
Risk is everywhere as long we do make investment then losing out money cant really be avoided specially on this volatile world of cryptocurrencies then theres no exception and its really much more risky if you engage with this without nay knowledge and experience. Going all in i just like doing suicide specially if you are a newbie but if you are an experienced one then its just fine but risk would be lesser since you do have already the idea but still not an assurance to be profitable on any trades.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
January 17, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
trading is like any other investment you need to take risk but like any other investment you must know at what point of capital you are willing to take and let go. If you are afraid of losing everything then better invest what you can only afford to lose otherwise you'll end up regretting. crypto currencies are very volatile and unpredictable so better be wise in making such trading and investment
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:10:28 PM
No, you cannot act like that. I mean, I have done it, and usually you get severely punished. Once I had to stop trading for 3 years because all my money ended up in a coin which tanked hard and I had to wait that it came back to life in 2017. Now I have learnt the lesson.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 02:54:48 PM
I never go all in, but when I buy a coin with very much of my portfolio I set some alerts, so I can also react if I'm sleeping. I do this with the app blockfolio.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
If your planning to take all be sure not trade against the trend if you trust the trend will continue then its ok to wait untill the market recovery, but it is not advisable for the new trader what ever field whether in stocks, forex, Crypto and commodity like gold to take all your money in one investment even if you are sure the market will continue to your prediction.
Activity: 200
January 17, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
i usually don't choose to all in when i am trading because that is so risky, i don't want to loose all of my money if something wrong happen when trading, i prefer to be safe rather than loosing all of money just because of impatient, so i wil never invest all in one, instead, i will split into many times to trade.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 17, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
You are clearly stated that you hate waiting well, that's the main factor of being a good trader you just wait and have patience to achieve you gains and have profit. There's nothing you could do now just wait until the price will back to normal, just hold or forgot for a while then after 5-6 months you will see the result. Greediness is one factor that you having a lost in trading just calm and relax control your emotion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
I've tried to trade on one of the forex platforms. it turns out the main key in playing is the ability to analyze charts and patience. if we we have no basis, then your assets can disappear instantly.
that is my experience
Activity: 406
January 17, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
I am currently trading very little because the market is unstable and the trade will not produce the desired result, so I am choosing good altcoin to hold in the long run, I think. That is the right investment in this time. Now if you have identified the potential coin, then buy now because it is the best chance you can buy coin with the cheapest value at the moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I spend 60% on buying good cryptocurrency and HOLD
20% on ICOs
and the remaining 20% in the trade

This could be a better option or way on how to handle your investments. Although giving all to trading is not bad at all, you must also make sure that you are ready for a risky outcome or result.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
January 17, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
That is why you should put a stop/cut loss when you are trading and don't put all your money on one basket if you can't afford to loss it.
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
Well it really depends on what your goals are to accomplish. I sincerely think that when you are trading you need to define what options you are touting out to reach. "All in" with the right coin such as SETHER coin is a very good thing to do bcos the coin will skyrocket.

Activity: 8
January 17, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
I have 70% on holding and 30% on trading. Better to be secure than trade all in
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 17, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
That's our life in trading as long as the price is not higher and you think that it's not yet the right time to sell since the price is not yet earned more than 5 times or more. All we have to do is to wait amd praying that it will go up faster for us to earn more profit. Sometimes it takes long months before it will going to earn profit but I believe the words that "It's worth the Wait" yes and I know all will be deserving because I wait for the right time to sell my coins, that's how trading works.

Things like this really happens. You will invest because you thought that the coins are already in deep then upon investing, it will go deeper. This is one of the reasons why I prefered to be long term trading than short term. In doing it long term, there is a higher possibility for huge profit. So, just hold your coins and wait for a few months or a year and your investments will surely recover.
Activity: 462
January 17, 2018, 09:12:08 AM
That's our life in trading as long as the price is not higher and you think that it's not yet the right time to sell since the price is not yet earned more than 5 times or more. All we have to do is to wait amd praying that it will go up faster for us to earn more profit. Sometimes it takes long months before it will going to earn profit but I believe the words that "It's worth the Wait" yes and I know all will be deserving because I wait for the right time to sell my coins, that's how trading works.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 17, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
Waiting is the best thing to do when you are trading. For me, this trading business are worthy if you will wait! Don't be greedy so that you will not fail.
Activity: 59
January 17, 2018, 08:50:20 AM
No, all in is a dangerous word that no trader want to put themself in. Better trading on a mount that you can efford to lose like an investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 17, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
I do trading and have good amount of capital but i never want to invest all my assets here even i generate good amount of profit. Much better to be wise and dont put all your money in one basket because that way is very risky.

I know there are people who are too greedy and they invested all their money in bitcoin and i think if they experience crash like what happening in bitcoin they would do a panic selling and it will result for their losses.
Activity: 448
Diagon
January 17, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
All traders are faced with this. You need to devote to trading all of yourself and many hours of work on yourself so that discipline controls emotions.
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
I tried to trade, and i dont take so much profit with me like when i hold. But the differnce is, when i was trading, i was out when the dump cames, so i dont loose money, because i transferred everything to kraken, changed in money and wait for the dump is over. So the true is, when you trade, you have higher chances to pass the dump without less of loose. When your holding, your bleed a lot more while the dump!
Pages:
Jump to: