Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 21. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 01:41:24 PM
He is talking about trading, are you dumb? Or you are not even reading the title before answering?
I think many people go all in with bitcoin but anything can go good or bad so I'm just 50/50.

And no, of course that i am not all in when i open a position, you are really a dumbass if you do it so, because you can lose a lot of opportunities, or you just can lose a lot of money because of doing so.

although bitcoin is very risky but nowadays a lot of people have bitcoin to trade. because in cryptocurrency bitcoin is currently one of the strongest coins and has a stable price. so losing it is only part of the trade.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
He is talking about trading, are you dumb? Or you are not even reading the title before answering?
I think many people go all in with bitcoin but anything can go good or bad so I'm just 50/50.

And no, of course that i am not all in when i open a position, you are really a dumbass if you do it so, because you can lose a lot of opportunities, or you just can lose a lot of money because of doing so.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
Been all in  your trading is most dangerous move in my opinion. You can not afford not to have something to fall back on in case if emergency. Trading is very  unpredictable and there will always be the time when all us not exactly going well for you. One most keep something for the raining day!
I believe that trade is very profitable and promising work, especially if you choose high-quality coins for trade and at the same time have a good and flair and experience on the stock exchange. If you have a good large capital, you can earn huge amounts of money every day. But this is not suitable for beginners, because you first need to learn the practical and theoretical basics of trading crypto currency.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
Nope, I'm never going to "all in" in investments. I'm investing only the sum of money I can allow myself to loose. Otherwise that will turn into the financial pyramid scheme.  Undecided
Activity: 462
January 22, 2018, 05:29:28 AM
Been all in  your trading is most dangerous move in my opinion. You can not afford not to have something to fall back on in case if emergency. Trading is very  unpredictable and there will always be the time when all us not exactly going well for you. One most keep something for the raining day!
Activity: 38
January 22, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
You shouldnt put everything you have in, for sure

Just make yourself a long-term plan, spend properly and dont invest what you dont wanna lose, that's all
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
January 22, 2018, 04:42:39 AM
You really should wait if you want to have a positive result. As a matter of fact, trading is all about waiting and patience, and for those who wait, they get a good profit at the end.

If you hate waiting, then trading is not meant to be for you. And trust me, the bitcoin price is always growing. I feel unlucky because I wanted to have money, then bitcoin has fallen. What a luck.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2018, 03:06:25 AM
To be honest, when my friends earn a huge amount of money out of trading, I seriously encouraged to try it because I want to experience it. Aside from that, since I am a newbie I also want to learn about how to trade because I want my token to be sold and turn it into fat. Last week is my first time, dealing with trading and it is not a hard thing to do. As the matter of fact, 'twas really fun.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Every trader is trapped in such trouble. And I'm also stuck with TRON (TRX). After seeing the value increase rapidly in a short while when it is priced at $ 0.16 and now I'm really stuck at a mismatched price of $ 0.07 Sad
There comes number of times in trading once you feel bad or suffer some loss in trading and because of that, you sometimes get dishearten and later on decide to quit trading. Trading is really a difficult thing to and you really need to put in the best of the best efforts.

Only then you will be able to make some good money in trading. Moreover, learning is the key thing and you need to concentrate over that.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
January 21, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
this is time to all in but I think I will wait 1 month to have cheapest price.
It all depends on the money which you are having as well the time which you have to do trading. If you are sufficiency amount of time that you can put in your best in trading, the I must say that going all and all into trading will help you in making more money as it will then have greater chances of having more money. You need to be very much careful while doing trading as things can go wrong by one wrong decision.

Activity: 476
January 19, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
I don't and it's not a very good practice. Don't follow those guys that sold all their house or all of they have and bet on bitcoin. The pathway for bitcoin's or cryptocurrecies' success is never always clear and it's full of obstacles.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
It's better for us to make a split in buy orders . Don't focus all of them in one because it could make you regret if that fails.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 19, 2018, 10:29:01 PM
I always split it into two (50% each altcoin) because trading are risky every second and minutes there are changes in price its better dont put all your money in one altcoin if I see that I got a 5 to 10% profit I will sell my altcoin then repeat again buy two altcoin wait to earn 5 to 10% before selling them always remember if you entering in trading industry dont be greedy be patient and calm your mind.
Never go all in because you are taking a big risk and trading is like a gambling where you may win or lose.
May sure you trade what you can afford to lose and money management is really very important, I believe that yo will lose some of your trades
but you have to seek for consistency as when you have more good trades than your loses you will end up profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 09:32:49 PM
I always split it into two (50% each altcoin) because trading are risky every second and minutes there are changes in price its better dont put all your money in one altcoin if I see that I got a 5 to 10% profit I will sell my altcoin then repeat again buy two altcoin wait to earn 5 to 10% before selling them always remember if you entering in trading industry dont be greedy be patient and calm your mind.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 09:17:10 PM
I'm often all in when trading, imagine the profit that I got if I put all the funds but that happens instead stuck and hold, if it happens like that the only way to wait and because when I sell I will loss.
Activity: 77
January 19, 2018, 09:02:47 PM
No, you should never be all in, that's the path to disaster, in the other side, if I had been all in when I first invested in Bitcoin, now I would have hundreds of Millions $.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 19, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
yes I do all in trading. I do that because I only do trading as my side job and I am very ready to lose my funds. but if the price falls, I will keep holding until the price recovers even in a long time.

This is good strategy if you are trading with one great coin but if its a shit coin then you probably loose money from it so be careful on choosing where to trade. I do all in sometime in trading but since its doesn’t work for me so I decided to stopped it and just hold bitcoin for good.
Sometimes I all in my investment and sometimes not, maybe depends to the amount I have in my wallet. Because sometimes I have no cash and all I have is bitcoin that's why when they value fall down I can't invest. Sometimes I have a lot of cash I can't also invest because the value of bitcoin was so high in the market.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 19, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
If you ever been where serious gambling is taking place,  you will rarely see a situation where gamblers go all in except if course gambler who know his trick so well.  I thing that scenario should apply to  crypto also.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
January 19, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
Probably i am , but i do not do much trading at the moment, in fact, i prefer to buy coins and hold them for some time, it is much more profitable than just speculate with the coin for a few minutes or hours and then sell them all for a little profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
This happens a lot to me however I never go 'all in' in any cryptocurrency. I always diversify my portfolio, you should also diversify your portfolio and keep some in reserve in case the prices hit rock bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: