Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 105. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 03, 2017, 04:54:51 PM
I did buy some altcoins for a cheap price cause it is the best time to buy them. Bitcoin dominance won't lasts for long. Afcorsee its price won't fall so quickly but I believe that at the start of the next year there will be the rise of the altcoins again. It has happened before and it will happen again. People are skeptic cause Bitcoin price has flown into the air and was never like this. But that is just the calm before the storm. If you want to buy altcoins investigate and choose smartly cause a little percent of them with good campaign value will rise after 2017.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 04:50:35 PM
Yes, I buy altcoins. The bitcoin is growing and everyone is just obsessed with it. Everyone wants to have it, to own it. I have some bitcoins, but my purse is filled with various altcoins. There are interesting projects that gave me X20, even in this not simple time, when the altcoins do not show good growth.
But now the market has come to life. Even Waves that cost about 5 dollars for a very long time, now shows an increase to 6.2.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 04:49:20 PM
I would like to spend 1000 dollars on cryptocurrency, was thinking about altcoints.

Is it the right time to buy ETH, LTC and maybe Waves/OMG/Stratis right now with current prices?
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
December 03, 2017, 04:47:41 PM
Buy alt coins but also hedge yourself with BTC, the low market cap coins like LBC are the best bets to rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 03, 2017, 04:32:52 PM
Yes, the best thing to do now is to buy altcoins while the price is low. Altcoins is very affordable for starter like me so for now i keep buying and saving when the price become high it is the time to sell to get a high profit.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 03, 2017, 04:26:28 PM
Yes i buy some altcoins and i planned to hold it and others i put it  in trading and investments for the future of my family and extra profit

I did same I bought some Litecoin and I will.not use it or trade it for next 5 years and excepting a good return on investment as per it's recent progress but now I feel like we can earn altcoins rather than buying it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 03:59:34 PM
It is a good opportunity for us to invest in the altcoin. However, I think I will still buy BTC because its value is soaring and it can help me make a big profit in a short time. Is that a wise decision?
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
December 03, 2017, 03:55:12 PM
Yes, of course I am buying some altcoins but only on a very small scale, hoping that some potential pump can multiply my investment significantly. To be honest, I believe that the best bet I can do right now as an investor is to continue holding my bitcoins given the tremendous upward momentum that is currently taking place, and that will undoubtedly continue throughout 2018.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 03, 2017, 03:13:13 PM
yes I definitely buy altcoin, because altcoin is very good for long term investment hence from that I buy altcoin many kinds, and i hope one of altcoin that i bought there is go to moon. so I can get rich and get huge profits  Grin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 01:05:12 PM
for now I buy more altcoin, because the price is cheap and very affordable for beginners like me . that I will hold up to the price becomes very expensive one day .. always hope because hope is the beginning of a success..

best regard from me..
Activity: 121
December 03, 2017, 01:04:06 PM
in my opinion,i am buying some altcoins.but it is a risky to trade coin which needs a lot of knowledge and experience.before buying bitcoin or any altcoin,do a research on a coin and also take advice from experts.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
I have bought some good potential & future bright coin like as " CTX , PRL , Waves , AMM , SMART , Viu & ETH " because i think these altcoins can pump hard soon as there is no more hype about bitcoin fork and people are jumping back into alts. So, for getting profit by selling them, I have to keep patience because Altcoin has no fixed price and Altcoin can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 03, 2017, 12:55:28 PM
honestly speaking no i don't buy bitcoin maybe because i am afraid that i will be scam or being fooled and i will lost my money...and mostly i convert or change my bitcoin into our currency but i'm not being close minded about it maybe one of these days i will if i already plenty of savings..
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 10:58:08 AM
Usually altcoins will follow BTC after pump is over. Altcoins are always a good way to make some profit. To pick the competivie currency could be a bit more tricky because requires research. I would recommend Cybermiles after hit exchanges. ICO successfully ended in less then 24 hours. CyberMiles is the blockchain technology being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. 5xlab is working closely with 5miles, a leading c2c marketplace operator with more than 12 million users in the US. Telegram has grown up to 7.4k followers. There is a demand out there for this great project. It has a bright future ahead of CMT so go and grab some after hit exchanges. Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 10:39:24 AM
Your guess is good as mine! During bitcoin rally i as able to get irrational prices of very good altcoin! Even right now I am still loading up on Etheteum, ALGORY ICO! I believe the latter altcoin is the token for 2018! I will like to see more people talk about this ALGORY!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2017, 10:37:05 AM
I have been buying some altcoins recently and have had great returns !
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
December 03, 2017, 10:35:13 AM
The best strategy during BTC pump - DO NOT buy altcoins,as everyone dump it for btc and all attetion tied around btc, btc futures or btc new forks ( btc megabitcoin, btc uranium, etc). Wait until btc go down and then buy some solid alts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
December 03, 2017, 10:32:20 AM
Ofcourse. Altcoins are still the major part of this ecosystem. And there are very good project to make good profit. One of the most common way to increase your bitcoin balance is trading altcoins.
Activity: 308
December 03, 2017, 10:28:33 AM
Yo! tht is whr u can get superb returns
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 10:24:01 AM
Yes some of people continuesly buying altcoins including me.Currently i have some strong coins like as bcc/quantum/genesis vision and Lisk becos these coins can give me huge profit in future according to daily trading volume also you can check on coinmarketcap.
Jump to: