Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 100. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 02:11:51 AM
I always buy altcoin now even almost every day, but only for trading is not for investment. not all altcoin is ugly there are also some basically is good and will give us much profit in the future if we invest, must be checked carefully so that we do not get caught when buying.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 12, 2017, 12:41:29 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Although Bitcoin have been increasing a lot, i'm still buying Altcoin. Buying Altcoin is good choice to earn some money but must pick a good altcoin who have good value when the Bitcoin is increase like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
December 12, 2017, 12:12:38 AM
I bought LTC and now it is starting to go up. Hopefully it will go up more next year. Cheesy
Activity: 224
December 10, 2017, 08:39:19 PM
Actually no because who would by altcoin while bitcoin makes Athletic letterally every hour.but I think this is the best time to buy altcoin because maximum altcoin price now dump so ithink it's our best time to buying altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 07:52:36 PM
In my way, I dont buy an altcoin, I only sell them, everytime I earned I sell them as soon as possible if it has already  a value. Earn and sell, becuase I dont really spend my time to participate in Ico. Sometimes I do participate, then I earned some and sell some.
Activity: 224
December 10, 2017, 06:26:08 PM
Most for some reason waiting for the addition of futures for Bitcoin (themselves not understanding why), but no one knows how to behave market. My opinion is that this will negatively affect the price. Yes, this news made many pay attention to Bitcoin, because the price soared. But the big players, most likely, will prepare a surprise. I hold 50% in BTC and 50% in altcoins(WAVES/IOTA/ETH/DASH). In the event of the fall of the viola, we partially buy those who have events and releases in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 04:05:45 PM
At this time I am waiting for bitcoin to cross 20k and after that I will see what is the next plan for bitcoin at this time purchasing altcoin is not a good idea because bitcoin is in full form and continue moving up and alts are going down but once bitcoin will get stable I will start buying altcoins because I am sure they will move up soon...
Activity: 137
December 10, 2017, 04:01:13 PM
Hell yes. if i had stayed in BTC i would have had more money now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 03:40:30 PM
specially-strart,eth classic,eth,neo,ripple,iota
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
December 10, 2017, 03:37:01 PM
I try not buy it, but earn it in different bounty programs. It's not too much difficult nowadays. You can work with it after main work and your profit can be higher than from your main job.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 03:33:56 PM
Once I bought the etherium and bitcoin. Unfortunately, I sold almost all this at a bad rate and did not earn anything. Sometimes I regret that I do not know how to see the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 01:00:45 PM
Yes, of course. I have some pretty good altcoin options and have good potential. so why not, while we can benefit from altcoin, I'll buy it.
Also. Good coins will live without btc. Strat partners with MS, Ardor - own blockchain, XMR - excellent anonymous coin, some other for diversification. BTC - strong, but alts have more chance to be wide usable
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 11:45:07 AM
I have been on a buying spree the whole week already.
2018  will be the year of the alts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
yes, all my btc and eth are converted into altcoins, although bitcoin has risen so much, i still believe altcoin can give more profits if you make better speculation
yes off coures  I am buying many altcoins at a moment as the price of altcoins has gone down due to the higher price of bitcoins so I think this is the best time to invest money in different altcoins to make huge profits in coming days and many new coins are launching so if you invest in those coins right now you gonna make huge profits once its listed on the sitesand i also think that some coins in the market has good potential.which i think is good for the newest in this field.
Activity: 574
December 10, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
Yes, for better portfolio balance. Some altcoins have a nice technology and vision.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
Yes, of course. I have some pretty good altcoin options and have good potential. so why not, while we can benefit from altcoin, I'll buy it.
Activity: 192
December 10, 2017, 11:37:31 AM
yes, all my btc and eth are converted into altcoins, although bitcoin has risen so much, i still believe altcoin can give more profits if you make better speculation
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
December 10, 2017, 11:31:19 AM
altcoin always tend to go against Bitcoin. bitcoin too great influence to the value of altcoins. so in this moment bitcoin is growing too strongly we should limit buy altcoin. you should choose the more familiar altcoin are the new coin because they affect very strong prices from btc

Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 10, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
yes! if you missed the opportunity i will hare to you what i bought a week ago and its raging now on the market after having new exchanger..
DENT COIN is on the big hit on the market rise 300%+++, another prospect that will have the  mooon is the VERIFY and UTRUST they are both protected by KYC and ICO ended alreaddy. btw VERIFY have their SOLD out iCO within 2 hours!
Activity: 105
December 10, 2017, 11:20:52 AM
yes i'm, because some altcoin being dumped, and i think it iS good time to buy it then hold for higher price tomorrow, but you need to know that altcoin that you want to buy and hold are good coins and has good reward in their price.
Pages:
Jump to: