Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 102. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 11:37:24 AM
Bitcoin is so spinning and he is not so stable that my brain tells me not to invest in alternative crypto currencies until bitcoin is fixed. Since there was already such a bad experience when bitcoin was floating down, and I was sitting in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
December 08, 2017, 05:44:22 AM
Many alts fell to the bottom due to the BTC pump. And I'm glad that now we can buy them with a very large discount just like at Christmas sale Cheesy Take a look at Monero, Cardano, Neo and many others.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:04:11 AM
Short term: 100% BTC

Long term: 50% ETH - long term potential, will power all utility tokens
                 30% APPC - appcoins.io, low hard cap $15.3m, very strong user base but very low profile team
                 20% BTC - nobody is fired for buying BTC (unless working in JP Morgan)
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:18:53 PM
Im not really into buying altcoins. I am more of selling altcoins when the price of the altcoin im holding gets high.
Same with me, I'm not buying altcoins, I just prefer of selling it. As the value of altcoins get increase, I do selling for me to gain a high profit. Sometimes, I'm holding it before selling it.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
December 07, 2017, 10:04:36 PM
Im not really into buying altcoins. I am more of selling altcoins when the price of the altcoin im holding gets high.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 09:16:02 PM
I still get the altcoin and I still join Ico. I am striving to select projects that will be used in the future and used in daily life. If I trust the team of the project I buy the coin of that project without fear. Blockchain  is our future.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 08:46:49 PM
I am still buying alt coins. But I am threading carefully .. free lunches are no longer available.
Now is the time to buy altcoins with a future as we have to hold them for a while to see results.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 08:10:30 PM
I'm always trading altcoins and I think it is a legit way to earn some money. However, I'm not doing well these days because of the pump in Bitcoin price...
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
December 07, 2017, 07:51:23 PM
Altcoins are crying after bitcoin's huge pump. Actually at these level we can collect some altcoins. We should do it otherwise it is not a good point to enter bitcoin. IOTA is promising project and people invest on it. I did it as well and I will wait for 2 years.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:34:24 PM
if already have bitcoin then want to buy altcoin in my opinion is not necessary because if already have bitcoin better defend it
because the current value continues to increase but if you still want to buy altcoin is also okay as long as choosing the right altcoin
It is good also to buy altcoin the best to spread your investment though bitcoin is the best to all. Also, altcoin these days are cheap the best to buy. Choose altcoins only which has a potential to grow.
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 07:31:11 PM
if already have bitcoin then want to buy altcoin in my opinion is not necessary because if already have bitcoin better defend it
because the current value continues to increase but if you still want to buy altcoin is also okay as long as choosing the right altcoin
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
December 07, 2017, 06:55:03 PM
It seems like moments like this are a good time to buy altcoin if you're holding bitcoins. All ratios of altcoin share prices have hit bottom and experienced the lowest level this year. It can be a good thing to invest because now the bitcoin prices are rising and the price of altcoin falling, especially the big coins that could potentially increase them could be a profit in the long run or maybe 2018
Activity: 322
December 07, 2017, 06:36:44 PM
personallly i dont have a descent amount of money to buy a descent amount of a valuable alts but if i had i would buy some indahash and some electroneum.

I also spent a lot of money on buying altcoins in September 2017. And now they are frozen because of the fact that the coins are significantly cheaper. I'm afraid now to invest in altcoins
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 06:25:49 PM
The difficulty I see with alt coins is that you can't spend them easily
This is big problem but if some one have amount which is not needed for some time in future then surely he can spend for altcoins because currently very good time for buying as bitcoin is rising and most of coins falling they can give good profit in long term investment plan
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 05:57:31 PM
personallly i dont have a descent amount of money to buy a descent amount of a valuable alts but if i had i would buy some indahash and some electroneum.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:54:12 PM
The difficulty I see with alt coins is that you can't spend them easily
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 05:53:07 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Of course. Best way to make quick profit is to buy some altcoins. Ones is listed on exchange I usually wait for dump then buy them up. CyberMiles is my current buy. Good time to grab some CMTs.  😉
Activity: 126
December 07, 2017, 05:46:17 PM
Seems like the perfect time to buy altcoins if you were holding bitcoin. All ratios have reached new bottoms and lows, and realistically how far can bitcoin still go this year? Im thinking of moving some funds to a few promising alts tonight (but still leaving a decent % of my portfolio in btc, as always).
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 05:43:48 PM
Yes, buy some, for long-term investment. But don't buy a scam coins, which haven't any vision, team, product.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2017, 05:40:50 PM
Of course I am buying altcoins. Most of altcoin prices can be seemed unstable recently but when we think them as a long-term investment, I think eventually we will make some profit Smiley

Now your strategy is the right one. Altcoins are very cheap and so we need to wait several months in order to make a profit. I have already bought a few coins from the TOP-20 and look forward to their growth
Jump to: