Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 110. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 10:41:50 PM
yes ofcourse. every coins was started in the cheapest price just bitcoins when it was started. look how bitcoins had become? it is just the same with altcoins  it maybe cheaper now but in the future the value will become as what bitcoins value now.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
November 28, 2017, 10:01:28 PM
yes of course, I buy altcoins with cheap price and until the price bounce high and according to my wishes, and I will sell it. Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 28, 2017, 09:56:00 PM
I don't buy altcoins. I just participate in the airdrops and get as much new altcoin as possible. Then if the price of the altcoin rises i usually sell them. And if there is a fall in the value i just hold it for a longer period of time and hope for it's rise. And then sell within a week if it's a rise or sell.
So in the complete process i have only profits. Nothing else. As all the coins i got were free. And still i made something out of nothing.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 28, 2017, 09:44:05 PM
When I've accumulated a lot of tokens from the campaigns I have joined, I've been planning to bought an alt coins. What kind of alt coins will I buy? of course my first choice is ETH. Because I'm very sure it's profitable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 09:22:37 PM

I feel like despite that bitcoin bull run,altcoins are going to have a great year after the bitcoin bull calms down.So to be fairly honest I'm stocking up quite a bit to not feel left out when they start to moon again Altcoins are testing new lows but that only means more highs in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 09:16:34 PM
I think it's not good for now to buy altcoins even they can be considered very cheap at the moment because there are still forks on December and upcoming one on January 2018. It's only good to buy if there is an upcoming good news like the app beta release or companies that are going to use their platform on the altcoin which will soar as expected.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 09:10:41 PM
Anyone here thing about ICOs? much more profit haha

Most of those icos are scams  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
November 28, 2017, 09:02:08 PM
I still buy some altcoin because it is good for trading even it is so too risky when you buy an accidentally a shitcoin. Some coin not totally dropping because some of this, when it is start on market and a good project if coin, in just a single time of month, it can pump as a market value, so you can buy a low then sell it on high.
If you want a less risk buy a good potentially coins in the future with a stable and developing fundamentals that you may hold for the long term. I'd regret some coins that i leave and now that is worth more than 6x in my capital before now i am buying again and to hold atleast a year.
Activity: 5
November 28, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
I am currently accumulating the most cryptocurrencies in the future Smiley
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 08:46:53 PM
Altcoins are risky, but its still good. If you wanted to earn more, you should buy altcoins because of the possibility that it will pump drastically. And its a good investment. Although you must first do you research so that you wont be fooled by fake coins.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
November 28, 2017, 05:50:11 PM
At the moment the bitcoin is the highest price. I think altcoins will rise soon.
I do not buy new altcoins but I do not sell my old coins too Smiley

I agree with you. $ 10,000 is also a psychological barrier. And I expect a decline, or as they say correction bitcoin. I want to buy other coins. But soon the next fork Bitcoin - Super Bitcoin (SBTC)
Activity: 406
November 28, 2017, 05:16:34 PM
I still buy some altcoin because it is good for trading even it is so too risky when you buy an accidentally a shitcoin. Some coin not totally dropping because some of this, when it is start on market and a good project if coin, in just a single time of month, it can pump as a market value, so you can buy a low then sell it on high.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 28, 2017, 04:58:36 PM
At the moment the bitcoin is the highest price. I think altcoins will rise soon.

Same as mine here I wouldn't sell the altcoins that I had earned from bounty campaigns I had. For the main time I am not buying those altcoins that aren't showing good performance in trading market because I am after to how is going to show faster pumps so that I can earn quick profit in sooner time. Right now investing with bitcoin can be profitable but I don't think so it will have to move again for another increasing value, because the price is too much higher than before and other investors will divert to altcoin then hold while it has a dumping values; its their opportunities to buy for now.

Buying altcoins will be optional becasue most altcoins can be earn from bounty campaigns. Though it is still depends the performance of there value in trading market. Each altcoins has there own future which will depends on there projects if it will be having a good output. Altcoin's value is not as good as bitcoin value though still a good value because it might be boost in the future thats why some of my altcoins I hold as long as I monitored there different value in trading market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 28, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

Same as mine here I wouldn't sell the altcoins that I had earned from bounty campaigns I had. For the main time I am not buying those altcoins that aren't showing good performance in trading market because I am after to how is going to show faster pumps so that I can earn quick profit in sooner time. Right now investing with bitcoin can be profitable but I don't think so it will have to move again for another increasing value, because the price is too much higher than before and other investors will divert to altcoin then hold while it has a dumping values; its their opportunities to buy for now.
Activity: 50
November 28, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

XEM is actually a project out of this bitcoinforum. Really interesting and solid project - I think it will take off in 2018/19.
Activity: 20
November 28, 2017, 04:08:42 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I'm thinking about investinment in XEM(NEM) or XRP(ripple)
Activity: 224
November 28, 2017, 04:05:53 PM
actually for a small token saving does not matter, who knows the future of the coin the price increases. we never know, it's like we're in a gambling game, between winning or losing. yes here is the process, we consider disebuah game that determines fate
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 03:58:10 PM
I am doing trading mostly with altcoins, because u if u find good altcoins in short time u can make very big profit. Also with btc u have profit but not in short time.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
November 28, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
The same on what im doing which i do hold off my altcoins since when i do buy them and did focus into bitcoin since its price have risen up for a quiet good percentage. In some instances on where alts are being dumped down or all on reds this is the time i do usually buy even more specially to those coins i do see that do have potential. Its a win win situation on where on anyway you would possibly able to make profits when prices tends to go up but just remember on the amounts that we would able or afford to invest on.
Activity: 92
November 28, 2017, 03:42:46 PM
Anyone here thing about ICOs? much more profit haha
Jump to: