Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 114. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 06:50:35 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes. I bought some eth for long-term investments. Obviously eth is potentially altcoins and will continue to increase in popularity. I hope I will make a profit from my investment
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 06:48:38 AM
I have some BTC. But I prefer altcoins. So I have purchased more promising coins!

Your gan is favored by altcoin, while the biin coin BTC is tasty gan, there is true my new rich join this komonitas.

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 26, 2017, 06:44:59 AM
I do not pay myself. but I can have a lot of subcoils by doing airdrops. I try to follow the daily market and buy and sell. Sometimes the money increases even though I sell it. but I do not feel sorry. because I have sold a certain price for something I have free. so I am all kind of confused. it does not make sense to just take a subcoin and wait 1-2 years. you can usually earn good money when you do your regular buy and sell with this money.
Activity: 210
November 26, 2017, 06:25:27 AM
I, too, have high hopes for altcoins and their growth. I hope that investments in altcoins will make many more rich people!
Activity: 434
November 26, 2017, 06:16:15 AM
If you are only investing to a coin that is already successful you will only gain small amount of profit or money. For example is the most common coin of all, bitcoin, bitcoin have proved to us its success and have made few investors super rich. But for late investors, your dream aboit getting super rich using bitcoin is blurry right now. This is because bitcoin have proved itself and I doubtly think they would never let their value drop so much and letting new investors a chance to join them. Altcoins are the only hope for us to be super reach today because same as bitcoin, they all begun on tha same point.
Activity: 224
November 26, 2017, 06:09:47 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I bought already when the market was red and now I'm enjoying the profits that I earned after seeing the whole market turning green. Ah! Thats great relief and I'm still holding those coins because I want more and no I'm not being greedy about it but the market is going up with heavy rain. The bitcoin has started moving above 9.2K mark now and I think thats good sign where dev of different alt coin will try to put the money into their coins and will pump them. You will see it surely and I bet on the ether a lot this year end because it has grown above 100 USD already and it will be 1K mark sooner or later. Better get some bucks into it and hold it for January month of next year for the best profits/returns. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 06:06:57 AM
I have some BTC. But I prefer altcoins. So I have purchased more promising coins!
Same with me. I have bought Neo as potential altcoins and it worth that.  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
November 26, 2017, 05:50:04 AM
i buy lots of altcoins during the past weeks, but i am vonvert them to eth now, eth will be the next hot one to rocket
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 26, 2017, 05:39:15 AM
Yes I'm investing in some altcoins right now and its a better chance to purchase since their prices are low. I can keep them for a long till the right time to sell them comes.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
November 26, 2017, 03:49:48 AM
bitcoin is very high now so many people prefer to invest in bitcoin because they want to get a lot of profit. altcoin prices are also low at this time i will try to buy it and invest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 01:11:47 PM
i boutght:

NXT: there is a good airdrop: https://www.jelurida.com/ico

OKcash: ideal for micropayments, transactions have really fast confirmations.

LISK : Smart contract platform with easy to code javascript.

Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 12:26:58 PM
Yes definitely next few days will be the best time to buy alts when the alts dips.I personally buy alts when the market bleeds.
Activity: 322
November 24, 2017, 12:18:31 PM

Same goes with me. I have both BTC and altcoins. But their prices will not syncronize (it can happen but not often) so expect the falling prices of our altcoins. But even if it is like that, I still invest in some altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 12:17:33 PM
you are right, now a lot of altcoin very promising. but I think one altcoin very promising that is airtoken.but it also depends on the taste of each, altcoin does provide an alternative that we can invest though not bitcoin.

You said airtokens but don't you know how it was dumped right after the completetion of it ICO. I never find it serious and promising even though millions of dollars collected. They will dump it once again probably after the last airtoken pump.
Activity: 560
November 24, 2017, 12:11:54 PM
you are right, now a lot of altcoin very promising. but I think one altcoin very promising that is airtoken.but it also depends on the taste of each, altcoin does provide an alternative that we can invest though not bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 12:00:30 PM
i consider my self beginner to trading i would like a sincere advice from pros here about good altcoin to trade in that is what i want to here thank you.
Activity: 168
November 24, 2017, 11:56:56 AM
i still buying altcoins from 2 months ago but i don't buy slow coins movements, i only follow what coins that is moving middle or fast so i can still make profit from the coins. but i am buying a coins that already in my wallet because this is my chance to add another amount so if the price is up, i can sell to make bigger profit. i think we can select many coins that could bring us profit especially now altcoin moving too fast because of bitcoin price is trying to increase back.

Did the same, but already stopped buying, the last purchases were in REQ and AirSwap. In general, it was necessary to buy all more or less good coins that were on the full day for a long period of time. Now the market is moving up.
Activity: 518
November 24, 2017, 11:45:53 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:33:18 AM
altcoins is actually one of the best investments you can make right now. The reason is that in order to buy an altcoin you probably will have to go through it's ICO which guarantees the best price, or  you can buy it directly in the market for whatever it's currently trading. Fact is that we are at the very begin of the blockchain era, and there are so many coins that will still come (in addition to what we already have), with those coins there will be more people joining as well and that means more money flowing in not only in BTC but in the entire crypto market. The best way to profit from this future growth is to invest today, in the present, in ICO's or altcoins as you've mentioned. Try to find something that is really worth it and put your money on it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
November 24, 2017, 09:08:21 AM
Of course I buy altcoins, this is my second place to take advantage from the world of crypto. Beside with a very high Bitcoin price makes some altcoin down. But traders and including me prefer to keep buying altcoin.
Jump to: