Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 59. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 04, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
Trading with altcoins i sgood idea because there are more altcoins now a days that has a potential for trading. But if you want to trade with altcoins, be sure that this atcoin is a good coin, Be smart in selecting altcoins and be intelligent enough to do it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
Yes, I buy a potent coin, by looking at the quantity and quality of the communities I dare to take the decision to buy, need more research in order to make a profit from altcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Look for coins with strong overall stats, see https://www.coingecko.com/en
Then filter by market cap. The low caps one are big potential. Golem and Waves
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
Some coins are really worth to buy... With their good project it has a high chance to earn more profit in less time. But not all coins  are good, some is not just good and some are totally bad. Be careful and do some research first.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
March 04, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes I am buying altcoins.I always believe in buying and holding coins. Not to panic, if coins price decreases.Ups and down is part of market .We should buy more coins in bearish market .Holding good coins is the key of good profit in future. Always buy fundamentally strong coins .
Activity: 2
March 04, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
No need to buy. Invest your time, rather than your money.

With less than 30 minutes of your time, you could qualify for 450k MTC which you can hold and watch it grow. But only if you are among the first 20,000 applications.

It's risk free
The coin will surely rise in value once it begins to trade on major exchanges
It is the first coin that is truly decentralized - i.e. it is not dependent on a core of dedicated developers or miners to make it work.

Why waste money when you can get this for free? At the very least, it is something to add to your portfolio.

Go to marineco.in/ico for more details on this, and make sure to join the telegram and discord channels and contribute to the community
Activity: 189
March 03, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
of course because I do not want to miss an opportunity like yesterday, I buy as much as I can then hold it for a while and now I've made some profit
Activity: 238
March 03, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
I buy altcoins of different ICO projects. Some of them give a good profit in long-term storage. If I don't like the coin, I can exchange it for a more prospective tokens. There are a lot of interesting projects
Activity: 392
March 03, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
I recently bought Bitcoin, because it has recently become more volatile and it is now possible to make good money on it. So I'll wait
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
I usually do not like to participate in forks. So I am collecting some alts.
Activity: 70
March 03, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
I am also buying altcoins. I am searching always for real good projects before investing in altcoins or joining an ICO.
But I am keeping my investments always 50 % in Bitcoin and 50 % in altcoins for a good proportion.
Activity: 144
March 03, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
Are you buying altcoins now that BTC is in such a strong upward trend? Many of them are "cheap" and are falling while BTC is increasing.
Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
I buy altcoin for me but before i buy i read the info of their project or that coin if i have a potential and longterm and when i see that i have potential and if that's what i buy then i also ask the best to review a coin if it's good and that's where I'll buy it next
Activity: 144
March 03, 2018, 12:22:30 PM
I think this is the end of BIT Corning. Same as during the deployment phase. If we get a weekly red candle here I think we will go down and raise alts.
Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
I noticed that it became better to invest in new projects than buying coins on the exchange. Now a good trend for the ICO has started and it's good. I advise you to look at new projects on the market, many of them are very good at technology
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
To be honest, I'm not buying altcoins instead I am earning them by working on signature campaigns. I know bitcoin is a strong crypto coin that is not easily about to fall, but altcoins also have values of the community. If I only have enough money, then I would definitely buy some outcomes such as litecoin, monero and ethereum. I can see that the lists of altcoins I said earlier are crypto coins that has a future because they already proved their capabilities and potential in the community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 03, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

I am buying some selected cryptos, as they will eventually follow the path of bitcoin with good multipliers. It is a question of knowing the signs and have some faith he he
Activity: 378
March 03, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
I still trading altcoin everyday to earn some profit, maybe from 15/03 Altcoin will go up. It's the time for hodler. in my opinion NEO will be good coin for long term invest.
Activity: 294
March 03, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
why not. I buy some altcoins because the price is cheaper now and I hope someday the price will up higher so I can get some profits. ICO are good in the start we can buy coins easily and become the good quantity holders.
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
The market has been quite undulating lately. For this reason, it is necessary to evaluate the decline times well.
It gives altcoins when evaluated well.
Pages:
Jump to: