Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 60. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Yes i am buying and selling it to earn profit. not on all altcoins some alcoins are shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 504
March 03, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
Of course I buy altcoins and I advise you to do this, because only thanks to altcoins I think people will be able to make money, a very small capitalization of the project can improve the situation with your deposit, it is already checked
Activity: 350
March 03, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
I think that now is a good opportunity to buy altcoins, because prices are falling, but they are predicting growth soon! I will definitely buy an Etherium, and a few more coins, in which I believe.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 10:32:55 PM
There's so many profitable altcoins but you have to search the very best of them inorder to get into higher earnings after you hodl. I suggest to invest only to those altcoins who are stable and capable to rise at the market inoder to prevent from getting loss at our investments. Right now im holding ethereum, litecoin, ripple, monero and neo, and still searching promising altcoins.
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 09:06:28 PM
Altcoin are good to buy in the present time like the price are relatively cheap and the future is good those who have a good reserve of the altcoins they are traders now and they are very successful in the world. We know that the price of bitcoin is very high and if we are the users of crypto currency and we understand the importance of crypto market then it is good to buy some of the altcoins right now it is good to have rather than nothing you hold.
Activity: 266
March 02, 2018, 07:43:47 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
In cryptocurency I want to profit from a trading so I buy some cheap currently valuable altcoins like prl and bitcoinwhite, and I'm sure the altcoin I buy will increase if bitcoin prices go up, then I'll sell them.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
I think altcoin buy no problem.Beacause alt coin is a one of them coin for crypto currency.bitcoin and altcoin same quiality coin in a currency.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
March 02, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
the supports as investors entering table with the good possession of resource as covering the request of exchange to work with the trading,
those might gives with the extent as investors to plays of customs with strategy on following initials of point with the entrance and targeting the request of completion with the chance as displacing unit of assessment,
within the details of reference as the times of entrance with the table of execution.

Activity: 287
March 02, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I bought some ethereum for my long term hold. I believe that ethereum has the potential and can increase in the long term. The popularity of ethereum is also unquestionable. I believe more in ethereum than other altcoins if for long-term investments.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
in my opinion, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because we know why bitcoin and altcoin has recently dropped, that's because it is almost similar to what happened in the year 2015, which is about the news of some countries to block access or transactions with bitcoin / cryptocurency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Yes, I buy Altcoins. I'm waiting for ICO Danneel to finish, I want to buy their coins, the project is very promising
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 04:47:17 PM
Not yet as I still don't have the resources to do so. Instead, I just join bounty campaigns to earn tokens/altcoins.
Activity: 420
March 02, 2018, 04:26:01 PM
my recommendation is ethereum because ethereum is widely used as a platform for ICO projects
it is true and I myself have already bought coin altcoin like ETH, because the coin is potentially like bitcoin which often increase and continue ETH also will give a big advantage to the users
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
Purchasing season finally has arrived, I had been waiting anxiously for a couple of weeks now. Have added to my XEL bag and a couple others, just amped we are in a spot to buy ahhh I am super stoked right now! Smiley
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 02, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

I really want to buy altcoins if I could because I had noticed that some altcoins are being started of having a price value of under a dollar but then today they're almost valued around $3 so I think in the near future that I am going to turn my Altcoins into cash then I should set some figures into investing some new Altcoins.
I really like the idea of investing long term and doesn't care whether they pump or not but the real event is that they are all pumping and no thing's get behind.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 03:53:58 PM
Usually i dont like to say a specific coin coz it sounds like shilling. But right now i would probz go with DGD sincee it's like a safe heaven for people to store money when BTC is going down.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 03:51:19 PM
The lastest tokens I bought were VLB tokens. The project very interested me by its significance. As well as the fact that they have only two competitors who have not gone far in their development.

VLB's team has a great experience of successful businesses in the auto industry.
Activity: 353
March 02, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
Yes I am buyin altcoins. Altcoins will have an incredible year after the bitcoin bull quiets down. So to be genuinely fair I'm loading up a lot to not get a handle on left when they begin to moon once more. Altcoins are trying new lows yet that lone means more highs later on.
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
Yes i bought many Altcoins BCPT, Nuls, Ven & Trx
Activity: 65
March 02, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Yes, I think we all buy, invest and make some profits, that depends on the capital you have.
If you do not have enough money try something accessible as PBS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.
ou can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: