Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 57. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
March 06, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
I'm sure in a year many of Altcoins not compete and will fall in price. That is why an investment portfolio needs to be based on sustainable currencies - such as bitcoin and Ethereum. Tongue
Activity: 401
March 06, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
I've been investing more in ICO projects lately. The main thing is to select the project correctly. Recently invested in the VLB. They have an authoritative development team: the QBT team (Qiwi blockchain technologies). This exact team was responsible for developing Masterchain. And they are advised by IBM

i personally think it's better to combine both ico and btc/eth investment, cause diversification is very important. speaking about VLB - the project seems promising, their idea to create a database for car history looks good for me. i'm pretty sure that the product will be high-demanded, it's useful to store all the data using blockchain.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
If i have a chance to invest i preferred to buy altcoins. In this moment a lot a of investors would like to invest they are looking forward and think what is good condition of many coins and altcoins is one of that.
Activity: 112
March 06, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
The ORS ICO is something to look at if you are actively looking into new projects.

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
I will surely buy different altcoins if i have given  the oppotunity.The problem is i dont have money to use for buying,i am doing bounties and waiting for profit to be given and invest it in different couns.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
Yes, I buy altcoyins. I gradually reduce the share of bitcoin in my portfolio. Ideally, I want to have a balanced portfolio of the first 30 currencies to receive revenue from the growth of the market index. But this requires additional financial resources.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
I buy only the most promising altcoins, such as Ethereum or Ripple. The others receive for ICO and bounties.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
March 06, 2018, 03:42:14 PM
No I don't buy Altcoins, I got for FREE!! I'm not that satisfied with the usual routine of the market now a days so I don't buy or invest in my coins. If their market cycles are more stable, then I might think of using my own money for my investments.
Activity: 13
March 06, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
Totally yes. Buying lots of different alts, buying ICOs and if i like the project - i buy more after ICO (if the project is good to hold for longer eg. CS / WPR / LYM )
Activity: 137
March 06, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Now is the best time to get altcoins that you have desired you bought before now.

Now, most of them prices are below 50% of their all time high.

Just do you due diligence on this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
2018 is the first quarter gave a good chance for all holders to hold more coins due to recent price down in most of the alt coins
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
March 06, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
The only reason why I have occasionally invested in altcoins is with the specific objective of speculating with them and increasing my ethereum and bitcoin holdings, the only cryptocurrencies that have proven to have enough strength and stability over the years to remain unmovable as the cryptos more recognized and accepted globally. And taking into account that the majority of altcoin depend totally on the behavior of bitcoin to fix its price, I think it is not worth much to invest in a broad portfolio of altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 06, 2018, 02:40:36 PM
Yes of course because there price is cheaper and profitable, since i can't afford to buy bitcoin, i buy altcoin even its value is not like in bitcoin atleast i can still get enough profit that big help to my needs. Also there's altcoin that gives higher value it is ethereum, so even you don't buy bitcoin if you have ethereum atleast you have a lot profits.
Activity: 109
March 06, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
To be honest I'm not buying any, but I'm working to get hand of those token as a hunter not a investor, since you know, no money to use and my salary is enough for my daily needs. Let's get rich, little by little.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
March 06, 2018, 02:27:02 PM
Well, i never bought any alt coins, only investing in bitcoin up until now. But if i look into it, alt coins really have a big market and have a chance to make us richer in a short time. So i decided to look over an ICO for alt coins to invest and that is when i found VLB.

For me, VLB is a great project which can produce a great utility token and solve problems in car-related industry. They have great founders who have 2 working companies related to car industry (CarPrice and CarFix), have great team and partnership, and has a realistic cap. For me this criteria is enough for a great ideal like VLB project. I have positive vibes for this project and i hope it can be succesful enough to give me fortune.
Activity: 420
March 05, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
Well, I tend not to buy alts. I try to earn them in bounties and airdrops, that's enough for me is currently. Market is too risky for me to make investments now Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
I will do that. For me altcoin is very easy to get profits in the short term. , for everyday needs, while bitcoin is for us long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day so I will get many benefits in the long run.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 05, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
for my own I buy Altcoin whose price is still cheap due to long-term investment.
Activity: 7
March 05, 2018, 06:49:01 PM
Yes, recently invested in Viewly, new ICO offering a next generation video platform on the blockchain.
Activity: 1204
March 05, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I think it's the right time for buying some altcoins because the prices are very low, and personally I bought storm token and ppp and I hope that is a good decision.
Pages:
Jump to: