Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 81. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
yeah!
i actually just invested in a new one - funfair. i saw a vid about them on cointelegraph youtube channel (not sure i am allowed to post links here)
anyway,it all sounds very promising
i am  excited!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
Yep,I am buying some altcoins which make me huge losser ,now I m buying for averaging my price.such as I have purchased ripple 300 coins which cost was $3 per ripple.i was lost $450 when it's has decreased $1.5 per xrp.i have again purchased 100 xrp at price about 1.50 then my average cost has little bit decreased.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 01:02:02 PM
for me not buying altcoin lately. The market is very unstable lately and it kinda scares me. It's hard for me to trust the coins at the moment. I'll wait a little longer to start buying some more coins.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
when BTC in up trend, most of altcoin are in red zone,, if we can choose one of many altcoins in the red zone , i believe when bitcoin corrections the price of altcoin will rise, so knowledge is important in crypto investments
Activity: 11
January 18, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
No. First, I always check the coins. See it's max supply, who is the developer and then the development of coin in the future
Activity: 98
January 18, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
 If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate-VIB where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

One of my last rewards:

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
Of course. I have great hopes on litecoin and monero this year, I think they will have a good price Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 03:20:21 PM
It seems that now and next month there will be an excellent opportunity to buy alternative crypto-currencies. It was necessary to allocate the honor of their savings in USDT for this case, I hope that everyone managed to do this)
Activity: 199
January 17, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
As of now i am still waiting for the right moment to buy altcoins. there is already a red market lately but i believe that  there  is still a second wave. Once bitcoin regain its momentum, bloodbath in the market will continue.
Activity: 32
January 17, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
I would be buying more TRX if I could but I've exhausted all the spare(all) money I have... Phew.. I hope it cranks back up soon...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
If you are only investing to a coin that is already successful you will only gain small amount of profit or money. For example is the most common coin of all, bitcoin, bitcoin have proved to us its success and have made few investors super rich. But for late investors, your dream aboit getting super rich using bitcoin is blurry right now. This is because bitcoin have proved itself and I doubtly think they would never let their value drop so much and letting new investors a chance to join them. Altcoins are the only hope for us to be super reach today because same as bitcoin, they all begun on tha same point.
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
Whole crypto market is falling in price last days. Some people see it as a loose of money, but from my point of view I see this as another chance to gain some more. If we focuse at one coin. In this case I will choose @Viberate - VIB.

Ratio between Ethereum and VIB was circulating around 0.00047557 ETH  per each VIB. At todays drop this ratio reach its bottom at 0.00027990 ETH per VIB and I think this is a great time to buy some more.

Good luck!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
January 16, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I think your decision that can decide to buy or sell it but I think to get the benefits of investing will certainly buy ready umbrella before the rain seprti it thing it
Activity: 81
January 16, 2018, 10:56:36 PM
Privacy coins are booming this year!
I would recommend getting into Ethereum Meta while it is still in the beginning, I already bought some on EtherDelta.
This is their official website: http://ethermeta.com

I strongly believe it is one of the solid privacy projects out there.

Totally agree, SUMOKOIN is my favorite one atm. Very solid and friendly community and excellent dev team, delivering everything on the roadmap ahead of schedule, check it out
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 16, 2018, 01:24:53 AM
I think that 2018 will be the year of growth of altcoyins. Against the backdrop of the problems that have arisen in bitcoin, investors are looking for investment opportunities in other coins and these coins can only be altcoyins. After the recent increase in the price, they have now moved to an adjustment, but this will temporarily and soon begin to grow again. Moreover, in my opinion, altcoyines perform more important functions and are more useful than even bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has universal functions, while most altcoins that were released as a result of the ICO have unique features specific to them and they will find their special niche for use and will be useful to people in this particular niche. In the future altcoins will grow as in the quantitative plan, and in terms of quality.
Activity: 364
January 16, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
yes, i buy altcoin and i hold altcoin i buy about 5-8month ahead to get big profit (because i prefer long term investment)
Activity: 54
January 15, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
i m buying only eth when i am able to
Activity: 23
January 15, 2018, 04:39:29 PM
What altcoins have good potential for x2 - x5?
Activity: 182
January 15, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
Privacy coins are booming this year!
I would recommend getting into Ethereum Meta while it is still in the beginning, I already bought some on EtherDelta.
This is their official website: http://ethermeta.com

I strongly believe it is one of the solid privacy projects out there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
Its worth buying and investing in altcoins; this is the exact time to invest in projects those have massive potential in future.
Pages:
Jump to: